All Inclusive Dubai holidays now available at Jebel Ali
In order to offer guests with better value holidays during this harsh economical times, the five-star Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa has introduced a new All Inclusive meal plan available at a £52 per person per day supplement until 10th September
Attuning itself to the tough economical times, the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa offering luxury Dubai holidays has now launched a great value All Inclusive programme. Situated on its own private 800-metre palm lined beach, the luxury resort has introduced a range of value added packages at its two beachfront hotels, Palm Tree Court & Spa and the Jebel Ali Hotel. The two new packages offer guests the opportunity to dine-around the fifteen restaurants in the resort.
The options are half board, which includes breakfast and a choice of lunch or dinner or an all inclusive package which includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, all beverages and a range of activities including wind surfing and camel rides.
The all inclusive supplement is approximately £52 per person per day from 5th June – 9th September. From 10th September onwards the supplement will be approximately £60.
All Inclusive Value Package includes all meals, beverages and activities as detailed below:
- Buffet breakfast (served at La Fontana for Palm Tree Court & Spa guests or Ibn Majed Restaurant
- for Jebel Ali Hotel guests).
- Lunch, dinner and snacks on a full dine-around basis in a choice of 15 restaurants and bars
- (buffet or à la carte).
- All beverages, including soft drinks, house wine, house beer and house pouring spirits with or without meals.
- Complimentary wind surfing, catamaran, laser, kayaking and camel rides
Terms and Exclusions for this new All Inclusive package are as follows:
- Excluded: premium beverages, champagne, imported mineral water, energy drinks, fresh juices, mini bar, room service,
- all activities not specified, selected special events and chef’s promotions.
- The All Inclusive package is available for stays of 3 nights or more and must be taken for all guests sharing the same room
- for the entire stay.
- At certain speciality restaurants a special menu may be applicable.
- At Signatures, White Orchid and La Traviata, advance reservations are mandatory and may be subject to availability.
- Alcohol will be served from 11am to 2am as per the Hotel’s license.
- Alcohol will be served to guests aged 21 years and above.
- During Islamic Holidays, Ramadan or mourning periods, alcohol will be served as per prevailing government regulations, i.e. daytime exclusions or 24-hour dry periods may apply.
- If a guest’s behaviour impact negatively on the enjoyment of other guest/s due to alcohol consumption, the resort may refrain from serving alcohol to the respective guest in line with UAE law.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ja Jebel Ali Beach Hotel Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now