Confifi Hotels Group appoints a new board of Directors
A Sri Lanka hotel group, Confifi Hotels Holdings, has appointed a new director board, Lanka Orix Leasing Company (LOLC), who took over from the Furkhan family on Wednesday after buying a further 43.3 percent stake in the company.
A new director board has been appointed to Confifi Hotel Holdings, a hotel group which specialises in Sri Lanka holidays with the ownership and management of three luxury resorts on the stunning island. The new board of directors from Lanka Orix Leasing Company (LOLC) took over from the former owners, the Furkhan family, last Wednesday and include Ishara Nanayakkara, Ajith Lasantha Devasurendra, Kapila Jayawardena and Don Soshan Kamantha Amarasekera.
Chief Executive of the LOLC group is Kapila Jayawardena and the Deputy Chairman is Ishara Nanayakkara. Ajith Lasantha Devasurendra holds the position as the Chief Executive of the stock brokering unit of LOLC, Taprobane Holdings, Kalsha Upekha Amarasinghe is a director at a subsidiary company of LOLC, and Kamantha Amarasekera is an attorney and tax consultant. LOLC now owns 52 percent of Confifi Hotel Holdings after selling the shares at 210 rupees each as well as 25.5 percent of Riverina Hotels.
Confifi Hotels have been established since 1969 when the former Chairman of the Sri Lanka hotels group, Professor Furkhan, the recipient of the Sri Lanka's Tourism Legend Award in 2009, acquired a beautiful stretch of beach Beruwela in on the south west coast of the island and built his first hotel.
Now with three resorts which each providing luxury Sri Lanka holidays for travellers of all ages and from all regions across the world, Confifi Hotels are amongst some of the most stunning and award winning resorts in the world. The three resorts include the five-star Eden Resort and Spa which is situated on the pristine beaches of Beruwela and feature 158 stylish rooms, suites and Penthouses, a lavish Spa and numerous dining outlets all surrounded within tropical settings.
The four-star Riverina Beach Hotel is situated in the town of Beruwela and offers travellers 192 spacious and sophisticated rooms and suites, vast landscaped gardens, a large swimming pool and a choice of outdoor and indoor sporting activities making it a perfect choice for families on Sri Lanka holidays.
The Club Palm Garden Beach Club Resort is also situated on the beach of Beruwela and is an all inclusive resort perfect for families, couples and solo travellers. With 136 elegantly furnished rooms, the Club Palm Garden Resort is the three-star property of the Confifi Hotels but the facilities, services and accommodation reflect the high quality and standards of the established hotel group.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...