Emirates Airlines appoints new Senior Vice President of West Asia and Indian Ocean
Emirates Airlines has announced the new Senior Vice President for commercial operations in West Asia and the Indian Ocean with the appointment of Sheikh Majid Al Mualla who has been working for the airline since 1996.
Sheikh Majid Al Mualla has been announced as the new Senior Vice President for Commercial Operations in West Asia and the Indian Ocean for Emirate Airlines.
Al Mualla has worked for Emirates Airlines since 1996 and has been promoted to Senior Vice President after working as the Vice President of the carrier for the past twelve months. During Al Mualla's time as Vice President, the airline has expanded their services in the West Asia and Indian Ocean region providing Sri Lanka flights and Mauritius and Seychelles holidays for travellers from all across the globe. The number of flights to ten destinations in India was also increased to 184 flights a week.
The President of Emirates Airline, Tim Clark, said that Al Mualla has shown great talent and dedication throughout his long career at the airline and provides experience and valuable insight to the company as well as strong leadership skills which contributed towards the airline seeing record profits during a difficult financial year.
Founded in 1985 with jut two leased aircraft, Emirates Airlines now provide travellers with over 100 global destinations including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Cape Town, Sao Paulo, Milan, Nice, Dubai, Guangzhou, Kozhikode, the Seychelles, the Maldives, Mauritius, Durban, Tokyo, Amsterdam, Madrid, Prague, Baghdad, Medina, Egypt, Beijing, Sri Lanka, Australia, and the UK.
The airline has a number of subsidiaries including Emirates Tours, Emirates Holidays, Arabian Adventures, Congress Solutions International, Emirates Flight Catering, and Marhaba Airport Services.
Over the years Emirates Airlines has received a number of awards from its in-flight catering and entertainment to its overall excellence in services. In 2009 alone the airline won awards for Best Airline Website, Best Airline Based in the Middle East/Indian Sub-Continent, Best Inflight Entertainment, Best Airline, Best Frequent Flyer Programme, and Longhaul Airline of the Year – Nonstop.
The Dubai-based airline which is wholly owned by the government of Dubai operates a fleet of 137 aircraft and provides travellers with first class, business class and economy class flights.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy an selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding s swim up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...