Palace Resorts giving $1500 resort credit to those taking Cancun holidays at their hotels
Palace Resorts has launched a great new incentive for travellers choosing to stay at any of their Cancun and Punta Cana hotels. All those who book their stay before 30th November 2010 for a minimum of 5 nights will be gifted with a $1500 resort credit.
Famous for providing luxury Cancun holidays at their collection of Cancun hotels in the Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Isla Mujeres and Riviera Nayarit (as well as their only resort in Punta Cana), Palace Resorts have recently launched a great new Summer Incentive giving guests a whopping USD$1500 credit to spend at their resorts.
Under the promotional name “1500 Vacation Dollars for your Indulgences” guests enjoying Cancun holidays at any of their Palace Resorts and at the Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun will be able to use their $1500 on a range of different recreational activities and options to make their Cancun holidays the most rewarding of experiences.
The $1500 resort credit will be subject to a minimum of 5 nights stay or more, but even those who plan for shorter Cancun holidays staying 3 or 4 nights will also be able to get away with a smaller credit of $750.
Guests will be able to spend their credit on several activities including golf, spa treatments, room upgrades, premium wines and many other options including romantic dinners. However the credit will not be applicable for use in tours and excursions.
Those wanting to make the most of this incredible new offer and embark on Cancun holidays with some added value should hurry and book now, as the booking period closes on 30th November 2010 and with such a great incentive places are expected to fill up quickly. The travel period however will run for more than a year, as guests arriving to Palace Resorts from 1st June 2010 to 23rd December 2011 will all be receiving the $1500 (given they book before 30th November this year), so you could be booking next year’s early bird Cancun holidays and still make the most of this great new offer. So what are you waiting for? For great Cancun holidays with added indulgences now it’s the time to grab the phone and give us a call to secure your free credit Cancun holiday with The Holiday Place.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...