Palace Resorts giving $1500 resort credit to those taking Cancun holidays at their hotels
Palace Resorts has launched a great new incentive for travellers choosing to stay at any of their Cancun and Punta Cana hotels. All those who book their stay before 30th November 2010 for a minimum of 5 nights will be gifted with a $1500 resort credit.
Famous for providing luxury Cancun holidays at their collection of Cancun hotels in the Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Isla Mujeres and Riviera Nayarit (as well as their only resort in Punta Cana), Palace Resorts have recently launched a great new Summer Incentive giving guests a whopping USD$1500 credit to spend at their resorts.
Under the promotional name “1500 Vacation Dollars for your Indulgences” guests enjoying Cancun holidays at any of their Palace Resorts and at the Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun will be able to use their $1500 on a range of different recreational activities and options to make their Cancun holidays the most rewarding of experiences.
The $1500 resort credit will be subject to a minimum of 5 nights stay or more, but even those who plan for shorter Cancun holidays staying 3 or 4 nights will also be able to get away with a smaller credit of $750.
Guests will be able to spend their credit on several activities including golf, spa treatments, room upgrades, premium wines and many other options including romantic dinners. However the credit will not be applicable for use in tours and excursions.
Those wanting to make the most of this incredible new offer and embark on Cancun holidays with some added value should hurry and book now, as the booking period closes on 30th November 2010 and with such a great incentive places are expected to fill up quickly. The travel period however will run for more than a year, as guests arriving to Palace Resorts from 1st June 2010 to 23rd December 2011 will all be receiving the $1500 (given they book before 30th November this year), so you could be booking next year’s early bird Cancun holidays and still make the most of this great new offer. So what are you waiting for? For great Cancun holidays with added indulgences now it’s the time to grab the phone and give us a call to secure your free credit Cancun holiday with The Holiday Place.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...