Seychelles holidays being promoted during Dubai's Arabian Travel Market
Having recently participated at Dubai's Arabian Travel Market, Seychelles holidays have enjoyed massive promotion at the hands of a group of five journalists coming from all Middle Eastern corners to help raise awareness about this tropical destination.
The participation of Seychelles holidays and their promotion at the 2010 Dubai’s Arabian Travel Market has been paying immediate dividends with a group of five journalists coming from the four corners of the Middle East and arriving in the country to raise awareness about this exceptional holiday destination in the Indian Ocean catering to the luxury holidays market.
“With the help of Emirates Holidays, five journalists coming from Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, and two other regional English and Arabian publications have toured the Seychelles to help Seychelles better position itself in the Middle East,” Alain St. Ange of the Seychelles Tourism Board said.
Seychelles holidays has been viewing the whole Middle East as having enough potential for growth in helping increase the number of visitor arrivals to these Asia-Pacific islands because of the existing air links to both Dubai holidays and Doha.
Throughout their participation in the Arabian Travel Market which had been recently taking place in Dubai, Seychelles' Tourism Board was assisted in the hosting of this group by Banyan Tree and Hilton Resorts as well as counting with the help from transfers to Praslin and on Mahe by Cat Cocos and by Creole Travel Services. All these different entities united with the purpose of raising more awareness about Seychelles holidays amidst Middle Eastern travellers.
This press group will be immediately followed by another two members of the press who will be again arriving in Seychelles through Emirates Holidays from Egypt to continue active promotion of Caribbean holidays in the Seychelles islands.
“We need to make ourselves more visible in that part of the world. The flying time is but four-and-a-half hours between Dubai and the Seychelles making us an ideal year-round holiday destination for the whole GCC countries. Visiting journalists will become our ambassadors in these countries, and with their support, we shall increase our visitor arrival numbers from the area,” Alain St. Ange said.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Relax and unwind in the beautiful Seychelles before an exciting Arabian getaway in Dubai
- Take advantage of the Wi-Fi access in all the public areas
- Explore the famous night market in Mahé
- Benefit for a Shuttle bus service to major shopping centre in Dubai
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles, where you will be able to admire a blend of beautiful...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The Avani Seychelles is set on the sandy Bay of Barbarons on the west coast of Mahe. This area of dramatic mountains,...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...