Seychelles holidays being promoted during Dubai's Arabian Travel Market
Having recently participated at Dubai's Arabian Travel Market, Seychelles holidays have enjoyed massive promotion at the hands of a group of five journalists coming from all Middle Eastern corners to help raise awareness about this tropical destination.
The participation of Seychelles holidays and their promotion at the 2010 Dubai’s Arabian Travel Market has been paying immediate dividends with a group of five journalists coming from the four corners of the Middle East and arriving in the country to raise awareness about this exceptional holiday destination in the Indian Ocean catering to the luxury holidays market.
“With the help of Emirates Holidays, five journalists coming from Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, and two other regional English and Arabian publications have toured the Seychelles to help Seychelles better position itself in the Middle East,” Alain St. Ange of the Seychelles Tourism Board said.
Seychelles holidays has been viewing the whole Middle East as having enough potential for growth in helping increase the number of visitor arrivals to these Asia-Pacific islands because of the existing air links to both Dubai holidays and Doha.
Throughout their participation in the Arabian Travel Market which had been recently taking place in Dubai, Seychelles' Tourism Board was assisted in the hosting of this group by Banyan Tree and Hilton Resorts as well as counting with the help from transfers to Praslin and on Mahe by Cat Cocos and by Creole Travel Services. All these different entities united with the purpose of raising more awareness about Seychelles holidays amidst Middle Eastern travellers.
This press group will be immediately followed by another two members of the press who will be again arriving in Seychelles through Emirates Holidays from Egypt to continue active promotion of Caribbean holidays in the Seychelles islands.
“We need to make ourselves more visible in that part of the world. The flying time is but four-and-a-half hours between Dubai and the Seychelles making us an ideal year-round holiday destination for the whole GCC countries. Visiting journalists will become our ambassadors in these countries, and with their support, we shall increase our visitor arrival numbers from the area,” Alain St. Ange said.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Discovery the wonder and beauty of thew Sheychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, fascinating architecture and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island
- Enjoy excursions galore - Take a bike or ox ride, visit Veuve Reserve, the Union Estate Park and Nid Aigle, or explore nearby islands, including Coco Island, Island Grande Soeur, Marianne Island and Praslin.
- The languid pace of life and the romantic, friendly atmosphere.
- Bask on beaches which have topped CNN’s list of ‘the world’s best beaches’.
For a secluded retreat, and a romatic hideaway nestled among the beach coves of Beau Vallon, choose Hilton Northolme and take advantage of an affordable price
- First Class facilities a luxury spa
- Breath taking views of the Indian Ocean
- Villa-style accomodation
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...