Centara Hotels & Resorts enters the Egypt holidays market with new hotel
The luxury group of Thai hotels, Centara Hotels & Resorts has recently inaugurated the opening of its first ever Egypt holiday, which also marks the third of its hotels to open in overseas location outside their home base in Thailand.
Bringing exclusive and luxurious Thai hospitality to Egypt holidays , the prestigious and enxclusive Thailand-based brand of Centara Hotels & Resorts has just opened their first ever five-star luxury resort in Sokhna, Egypt.
The brand new Centara Grand Beach Resort & Spa Sokhna was initially scheduled to open by late April and is now ready to welcome visitors on Egypt holidays and shower them with their legendary and exclusive Thai service and warm hospitality. Set on the beach at Ain Sokhna, on the Red Sea coast between Suez and Zafarana and about one hour from Cairo, the area in which the hotel is situated is regarded as one of the main upcoming resort holiday destinations for beach holidays in Egypt.
Boasting a spectacular butterfly-shaped main building, with a luxuriously appointed collection of 98 rooms and suites as well as 21 individual villas, the resort's All Deluxe rooms, Club rooms and Suites have their own private balcony or patio, while the Villas have two bedrooms, open-plan dining room and kitchen, as well as their own private pool and garden, and are ideal for families.
For the ultimate luxury holidays experience, guests in the Club rooms will enjoy a hotel-within-the-hotel experience, including access to the Club Lounge with 5 complimentary meal servings per day and all-day complimentary coffee, tea and beverage service.
For great eating out choices during Egypt holidays at this hotel the resort is not short for dining options either, as it offers an all-day restaurant on the ground floor that features breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets along with an extensive menu of Arabic and international favourites. Nearby is Centara’s own-brand Hagi Japanese restaurant, with its extensive menu of authentic Japanese cuisine. The Beach with a beachfront setting features a menu of seafood specialties together with a selection of Thai dishes.
The resort has two swimming pools and an extensive beachfront, while the recreation service centre offers a variety of watersports and boating activities with trained staff, high-quality equipment and individual instruction available. And for the ultimate indulgence on Egypt holidays, Centara’s own-brand Spa Cenvaree will offer therapies and treatments, and is located on the ground floor with its own pool access. There is also a well-equipped fitness centre.
The resort is designed as family-friendly, and there is plenty to keep the youngsters happy, with a Camp Safari that offers supervised indoor and outdoor activities for the younger ones and a Kids’ Club that provides a dedicated games and activities centre for teenagers.
This new andn latest addition marks the resort's entry in the Egypt holidays market while also markong Centara's third overseas property of Centara Hotels & Resorts after the openings of Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives and Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort, Centara Boutique Collection in India late 2009.
“Our move into these three very exciting overseas markets with top quality properties and highly respected local partners is very indicative of the international growth policy for Centara Hotels & Resorts,” said Suthikiati Chirathivat, chairman of the executive board of Central Plaza Hotel Plc (Centel). “Each property builds on and enhances the Centara brand, and at the same time we are very proud to be representing Thailand in these destinations, bringing the gentle touch of Thai hospitality to these destinations and to other new destinations that we shall be announcing.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Stay in comfortable cabins with air-conditioning and elegant dining rooms
- Benefit from the fabulous view of karnak, valley of the kingsand the temple of Philae
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with all night entertainment like the belly dancing show and other typical Egyptian performances
- Enjoy the large sun deck with loungers and a swimming pool a massage service is also available on the sundeck
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...