Starwood launches new "On Tour with SPG" incentive
Under Starwood's Preferred Guest programme, a new and original has been lauched under the category of SPG Moments. The new "On Tour with SPG" will offer members with the opportunity to redeem their points in musical festivals and events around the globe.
A new and innovative way to redeem loyalty reward points has been launched by Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc as they announced how their award-winning Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) programme would be launching to a global scale with a new “On Tour with SPG” programme - an exciting, new programme that will give SPG members the chance to redeem Starpoints on premium Live Nation concert tickets to see headliners around the globe.
So, soon those enjoying luxury holidays at any of Starwood’s extensive collection of deluxe hotels around the world will have the chance to exchange their loyalty points to attend concerts and music festivals around the world. As part of Starwood’s official hotel sponsorship, concert tickets to ‘An Evening with Sting Featuring the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra Conducted by Steven Mercurio Presented by Xerox’ tour, are on auction now. A new lineup of “On Tour with SPG” auctions will launch each Friday throughout the summer.
'On Tour with SPG' was born out of the innovative alliance formed last year between Starwood and Live Nation, the world’s largest music company. SPG members already enjoy access to a variety of benefits including premium ticket access and priority seating, music-inspired promotions, exclusive access to top artists for select Live Nation concerts, and retail discounts for artist merchandise and House of Blues restaurants.
In addition to “On Tour with SPG”, Starwood's Moments programme has a host of other once-in-a-lifetime experiences on auction right now in categories such as Sporting Events and Celebrity Sports Clinics, Dinners with Celebrity Chefs, including:
- 2 suite tickets to the Indianapolis 500 in May, plus 2 pit and garage passes
- A private basketball clinic for up to ten participants with the Chicago Sky WNBA basketball team, plus tickets for 10 to a regular season Chicago Sky home game
- Private dinner at French Laundry in Napa, CA - evening begins with a canapé and champagne reception with renowned Chef Thomas Keller, followed by a nine-course tasting menu, behind the scenes kitchen tour. Guests also receive an autographed copy of Chef Keller’s award-winning French Laundry cookbook.
- Private dinner with Mario Batali at Del Posto restaurant in New York City, featuring a special meal created and introduced by Mario Batali, plus wine pairings and autographed copy of his book.
And soon members enjoying luxury holidays around the world with Starwood will also be able to bid on exciting opportunities like these and so many more including:Five pairs of tickets to the star-studded Maxim Hot 100 Party in Los Angeles in May and Balcony tickets to the American Idol Finale in Los Angeles, plus an assortment of memorabilia from the show.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...