Great Dubai holiday deals as Hyatt launches 2010 Summer Offers
All 3 Hyatt hotels in Dubai are launching a special summer promotion with a range of special offers, hot deals and fun activities for children and adults alike. Hyatt's Dubai Summer Specials will run fron from 7th May - 30th September 2010.
Today Hyatt Dubai hotels announced the launch of their new Dubai Summer Specials campaign with great new packages for those taking Dubai holidays during summer 2010. Starting from 7th May and lasting all the way until 30th September, visiting guests staying at their resorts during summer Dubai holidays, will be able to make the most of a wealth of benefits that are guaranteed to make their summer holidays in Dubai a relaxing, luxurious and memorable experience.
Participating Dubai hotels: Park Hyatt Dubai, Grand Hyatt Dubai and Hyatt Regency Dubai’s summer promotions include some hot offers such as ‘Stay 3 Nights for the Price of 2’, or ‘Stay 4 Nights for the Price of 3’.
In addition to this, Park Hyatt Dubai’s Summer Suite Promotion also have a special focus on Dubai holidays for families, offering a complimentary room with any suite booked for stays during the Dubai Summer Specials period.
Thierry Bertin,Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Hyatt International in South West Asia said that all three of these Hyatt Dubai hotels are putting a special focus on attracting guests from across the globe, whether they travel to Dubai for business or pleasurable Dubai holidays.
“This summer season, we are presenting our guests with special room rates, alongside a wide selection of activities that the whole family can enjoy” - Bertin added.
Under the Dubai Summer Specials up to two children under the age of 16 will be able to stay on a complimentary basis with two paying adults, in any of the three Hyatt hotels in Dubai. Additionally they will enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner free of charge, when accompanied by two paying adults in selected restaurants across these Hyatt Dubai hotels.
And if all of this doesn’t seem like enough to be getting you excited to book those summer Dubai holidays before availability runs out, these 3 Hyatt Dubai properties have also arranged a set of fun activities that are guaranteed to keep entertained all kind of holidaymakers, from young to old. Guests will be able to enjoy an array of special activities ranging from complimentary ice skating and discounted cinema tickets, to great discounts across 17 various restaurants and three Spas. Moreover, a complimentary bus service between all three Hyatt hotels as well as to major shopping malls with further assists hotel guests to make the most of these great offers and activities.
Dubai has become a popular summer holiday destination thanks to its major summer events such as the Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), running from 17th June - 7th August, 2010 with aand its multiple grandiose attractions.
Hyatt has three properties in Dubai - Park Hyatt Dubai, Grand Hyatt Dubai and Hyatt Regency Dubai - each offering a unique experience to target all kinds of travellers seeking every kind of pleasure during their Dubai holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...