Great Dubai holiday deals as Hyatt launches 2010 Summer Offers
All 3 Hyatt hotels in Dubai are launching a special summer promotion with a range of special offers, hot deals and fun activities for children and adults alike. Hyatt's Dubai Summer Specials will run fron from 7th May - 30th September 2010.
Today Hyatt Dubai hotels announced the launch of their new Dubai Summer Specials campaign with great new packages for those taking Dubai holidays during summer 2010. Starting from 7th May and lasting all the way until 30th September, visiting guests staying at their resorts during summer Dubai holidays, will be able to make the most of a wealth of benefits that are guaranteed to make their summer holidays in Dubai a relaxing, luxurious and memorable experience.
Participating Dubai hotels: Park Hyatt Dubai, Grand Hyatt Dubai and Hyatt Regency Dubai’s summer promotions include some hot offers such as ‘Stay 3 Nights for the Price of 2’, or ‘Stay 4 Nights for the Price of 3’.
In addition to this, Park Hyatt Dubai’s Summer Suite Promotion also have a special focus on Dubai holidays for families, offering a complimentary room with any suite booked for stays during the Dubai Summer Specials period.
Thierry Bertin,Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Hyatt International in South West Asia said that all three of these Hyatt Dubai hotels are putting a special focus on attracting guests from across the globe, whether they travel to Dubai for business or pleasurable Dubai holidays.
“This summer season, we are presenting our guests with special room rates, alongside a wide selection of activities that the whole family can enjoy” - Bertin added.
Under the Dubai Summer Specials up to two children under the age of 16 will be able to stay on a complimentary basis with two paying adults, in any of the three Hyatt hotels in Dubai. Additionally they will enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner free of charge, when accompanied by two paying adults in selected restaurants across these Hyatt Dubai hotels.
And if all of this doesn’t seem like enough to be getting you excited to book those summer Dubai holidays before availability runs out, these 3 Hyatt Dubai properties have also arranged a set of fun activities that are guaranteed to keep entertained all kind of holidaymakers, from young to old. Guests will be able to enjoy an array of special activities ranging from complimentary ice skating and discounted cinema tickets, to great discounts across 17 various restaurants and three Spas. Moreover, a complimentary bus service between all three Hyatt hotels as well as to major shopping malls with further assists hotel guests to make the most of these great offers and activities.
Dubai has become a popular summer holiday destination thanks to its major summer events such as the Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), running from 17th June - 7th August, 2010 with aand its multiple grandiose attractions.
Hyatt has three properties in Dubai - Park Hyatt Dubai, Grand Hyatt Dubai and Hyatt Regency Dubai - each offering a unique experience to target all kinds of travellers seeking every kind of pleasure during their Dubai holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...