Great Dubai holiday deals as Hyatt launches 2010 Summer Offers
All 3 Hyatt hotels in Dubai are launching a special summer promotion with a range of special offers, hot deals and fun activities for children and adults alike. Hyatt's Dubai Summer Specials will run fron from 7th May - 30th September 2010.
Today Hyatt Dubai hotels announced the launch of their new Dubai Summer Specials campaign with great new packages for those taking Dubai holidays during summer 2010. Starting from 7th May and lasting all the way until 30th September, visiting guests staying at their resorts during summer Dubai holidays, will be able to make the most of a wealth of benefits that are guaranteed to make their summer holidays in Dubai a relaxing, luxurious and memorable experience.
Participating Dubai hotels: Park Hyatt Dubai, Grand Hyatt Dubai and Hyatt Regency Dubai’s summer promotions include some hot offers such as ‘Stay 3 Nights for the Price of 2’, or ‘Stay 4 Nights for the Price of 3’.
In addition to this, Park Hyatt Dubai’s Summer Suite Promotion also have a special focus on Dubai holidays for families, offering a complimentary room with any suite booked for stays during the Dubai Summer Specials period.
Thierry Bertin,Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Hyatt International in South West Asia said that all three of these Hyatt Dubai hotels are putting a special focus on attracting guests from across the globe, whether they travel to Dubai for business or pleasurable Dubai holidays.
“This summer season, we are presenting our guests with special room rates, alongside a wide selection of activities that the whole family can enjoy” - Bertin added.
Under the Dubai Summer Specials up to two children under the age of 16 will be able to stay on a complimentary basis with two paying adults, in any of the three Hyatt hotels in Dubai. Additionally they will enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner free of charge, when accompanied by two paying adults in selected restaurants across these Hyatt Dubai hotels.
And if all of this doesn’t seem like enough to be getting you excited to book those summer Dubai holidays before availability runs out, these 3 Hyatt Dubai properties have also arranged a set of fun activities that are guaranteed to keep entertained all kind of holidaymakers, from young to old. Guests will be able to enjoy an array of special activities ranging from complimentary ice skating and discounted cinema tickets, to great discounts across 17 various restaurants and three Spas. Moreover, a complimentary bus service between all three Hyatt hotels as well as to major shopping malls with further assists hotel guests to make the most of these great offers and activities.
Dubai has become a popular summer holiday destination thanks to its major summer events such as the Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), running from 17th June - 7th August, 2010 with aand its multiple grandiose attractions.
Hyatt has three properties in Dubai - Park Hyatt Dubai, Grand Hyatt Dubai and Hyatt Regency Dubai - each offering a unique experience to target all kinds of travellers seeking every kind of pleasure during their Dubai holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...