Great Dubai holiday deals as Hyatt launches 2010 Summer Offers
All 3 Hyatt hotels in Dubai are launching a special summer promotion with a range of special offers, hot deals and fun activities for children and adults alike. Hyatt's Dubai Summer Specials will run fron from 7th May - 30th September 2010.
Today Hyatt Dubai hotels announced the launch of their new Dubai Summer Specials campaign with great new packages for those taking Dubai holidays during summer 2010. Starting from 7th May and lasting all the way until 30th September, visiting guests staying at their resorts during summer Dubai holidays, will be able to make the most of a wealth of benefits that are guaranteed to make their summer holidays in Dubai a relaxing, luxurious and memorable experience.
Participating Dubai hotels: Park Hyatt Dubai, Grand Hyatt Dubai and Hyatt Regency Dubai’s summer promotions include some hot offers such as ‘Stay 3 Nights for the Price of 2’, or ‘Stay 4 Nights for the Price of 3’.
In addition to this, Park Hyatt Dubai’s Summer Suite Promotion also have a special focus on Dubai holidays for families, offering a complimentary room with any suite booked for stays during the Dubai Summer Specials period.
Thierry Bertin,Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Hyatt International in South West Asia said that all three of these Hyatt Dubai hotels are putting a special focus on attracting guests from across the globe, whether they travel to Dubai for business or pleasurable Dubai holidays.
“This summer season, we are presenting our guests with special room rates, alongside a wide selection of activities that the whole family can enjoy” - Bertin added.
Under the Dubai Summer Specials up to two children under the age of 16 will be able to stay on a complimentary basis with two paying adults, in any of the three Hyatt hotels in Dubai. Additionally they will enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner free of charge, when accompanied by two paying adults in selected restaurants across these Hyatt Dubai hotels.
And if all of this doesn’t seem like enough to be getting you excited to book those summer Dubai holidays before availability runs out, these 3 Hyatt Dubai properties have also arranged a set of fun activities that are guaranteed to keep entertained all kind of holidaymakers, from young to old. Guests will be able to enjoy an array of special activities ranging from complimentary ice skating and discounted cinema tickets, to great discounts across 17 various restaurants and three Spas. Moreover, a complimentary bus service between all three Hyatt hotels as well as to major shopping malls with further assists hotel guests to make the most of these great offers and activities.
Dubai has become a popular summer holiday destination thanks to its major summer events such as the Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), running from 17th June - 7th August, 2010 with aand its multiple grandiose attractions.
Hyatt has three properties in Dubai - Park Hyatt Dubai, Grand Hyatt Dubai and Hyatt Regency Dubai - each offering a unique experience to target all kinds of travellers seeking every kind of pleasure during their Dubai holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...