Emirates encourages Dubai holidays for home-coming travellers
To complement their new routes to Amsterdam, Prague and Madrid Emirates are rewarding First Class and Business passengers travelling to these destinations with short Dubai holidays for travellers living abroad and visiting relatives and friends back home.
Soon Emirates will be offering travellers from certain European countries flying on their way back with complimentary Dubai holidays if they book either First or Business class. This new incentive is set to highly appeal to those European travellers who always feel pressured to spend their holidays visiting relatives back home and don’t get a chance to explore other holiday destinations.
European destinations to benefit from Emirates’ new innovative way of rewarding customers with Dubai holidays will include Holland, Spain and the Czech Republic as Dutch, Czechs and Spanish living abroad and being pestered to return home for a visit are being presented with the perfect opportunity to silence their critics. With Emirates’ new European routes unfolding in Amsterdam, Prague and Madrid, the airline is offering its First and Business Class passengers with complimentary stays in Dubai to break their journeys home with refreshing Dubai holidays.
Under this new promotion First Class passengers will be given 2 free nights at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel in Dubai, while Business Class travellers can enjoy a one night complimentary stay as a short Dubai holiday break before they head to their final destination back home or prior to returning to their homes abroad.
The offer applies to return journeys taken by passengers travelling exclusively with Emirates between 1st May - 30th June for Amsterdam, 1st July - 31st August for Prague, and 1st August -30th September for Madrid.
This new exclusive promotion can be used on the inbound or outbound leg of trips starting or ending in Madrid, Amsterdam or Prage. Full details can be obtained from local Emirates' offices or via emirates.com. Customers under the Skywards scheme will more than likely already have received this promotion via e-mail.
Commenting on this great new incentive offering free Dubai holidays, Salem Obaidalla, Emirates' Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Europe & Russian Federation, said: "This offer provides the perfect opportunity for those who originally come from one of our new destinations in Europe to return home to see family and friends. Taking Prague as an example, which launches in July, our premium passengers can make a return trip to the Czech capital from anywhere on the Emirates network via Dubai, or do the same in the opposite direction."
Emirates’ new European services for 2010 will start with Amsterdam on 1st May, followed by Prague on 1st July and Madrid, as of 1st August and all passengers flying on these routes on either Business or First Class will be able to make the most of this great new promotion as they are able to combine two holidays in one, complementing their main trip with short and refreshing Dubai holidays.
In addition to this, the month of June will see Emirates bringing the world together on a much bigger scale as an Official Partner of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...