Emirates encourages Dubai holidays for home-coming travellers
To complement their new routes to Amsterdam, Prague and Madrid Emirates are rewarding First Class and Business passengers travelling to these destinations with short Dubai holidays for travellers living abroad and visiting relatives and friends back home.
Soon Emirates will be offering travellers from certain European countries flying on their way back with complimentary Dubai holidays if they book either First or Business class. This new incentive is set to highly appeal to those European travellers who always feel pressured to spend their holidays visiting relatives back home and don’t get a chance to explore other holiday destinations.
European destinations to benefit from Emirates’ new innovative way of rewarding customers with Dubai holidays will include Holland, Spain and the Czech Republic as Dutch, Czechs and Spanish living abroad and being pestered to return home for a visit are being presented with the perfect opportunity to silence their critics. With Emirates’ new European routes unfolding in Amsterdam, Prague and Madrid, the airline is offering its First and Business Class passengers with complimentary stays in Dubai to break their journeys home with refreshing Dubai holidays.
Under this new promotion First Class passengers will be given 2 free nights at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel in Dubai, while Business Class travellers can enjoy a one night complimentary stay as a short Dubai holiday break before they head to their final destination back home or prior to returning to their homes abroad.
The offer applies to return journeys taken by passengers travelling exclusively with Emirates between 1st May - 30th June for Amsterdam, 1st July - 31st August for Prague, and 1st August -30th September for Madrid.
This new exclusive promotion can be used on the inbound or outbound leg of trips starting or ending in Madrid, Amsterdam or Prage. Full details can be obtained from local Emirates' offices or via emirates.com. Customers under the Skywards scheme will more than likely already have received this promotion via e-mail.
Commenting on this great new incentive offering free Dubai holidays, Salem Obaidalla, Emirates' Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Europe & Russian Federation, said: "This offer provides the perfect opportunity for those who originally come from one of our new destinations in Europe to return home to see family and friends. Taking Prague as an example, which launches in July, our premium passengers can make a return trip to the Czech capital from anywhere on the Emirates network via Dubai, or do the same in the opposite direction."
Emirates’ new European services for 2010 will start with Amsterdam on 1st May, followed by Prague on 1st July and Madrid, as of 1st August and all passengers flying on these routes on either Business or First Class will be able to make the most of this great new promotion as they are able to combine two holidays in one, complementing their main trip with short and refreshing Dubai holidays.
In addition to this, the month of June will see Emirates bringing the world together on a much bigger scale as an Official Partner of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...