Emirates encourages Dubai holidays for home-coming travellers
To complement their new routes to Amsterdam, Prague and Madrid Emirates are rewarding First Class and Business passengers travelling to these destinations with short Dubai holidays for travellers living abroad and visiting relatives and friends back home.
Soon Emirates will be offering travellers from certain European countries flying on their way back with complimentary Dubai holidays if they book either First or Business class. This new incentive is set to highly appeal to those European travellers who always feel pressured to spend their holidays visiting relatives back home and don’t get a chance to explore other holiday destinations.
European destinations to benefit from Emirates’ new innovative way of rewarding customers with Dubai holidays will include Holland, Spain and the Czech Republic as Dutch, Czechs and Spanish living abroad and being pestered to return home for a visit are being presented with the perfect opportunity to silence their critics. With Emirates’ new European routes unfolding in Amsterdam, Prague and Madrid, the airline is offering its First and Business Class passengers with complimentary stays in Dubai to break their journeys home with refreshing Dubai holidays.
Under this new promotion First Class passengers will be given 2 free nights at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel in Dubai, while Business Class travellers can enjoy a one night complimentary stay as a short Dubai holiday break before they head to their final destination back home or prior to returning to their homes abroad.
The offer applies to return journeys taken by passengers travelling exclusively with Emirates between 1st May - 30th June for Amsterdam, 1st July - 31st August for Prague, and 1st August -30th September for Madrid.
This new exclusive promotion can be used on the inbound or outbound leg of trips starting or ending in Madrid, Amsterdam or Prage. Full details can be obtained from local Emirates' offices or via emirates.com. Customers under the Skywards scheme will more than likely already have received this promotion via e-mail.
Commenting on this great new incentive offering free Dubai holidays, Salem Obaidalla, Emirates' Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Europe & Russian Federation, said: "This offer provides the perfect opportunity for those who originally come from one of our new destinations in Europe to return home to see family and friends. Taking Prague as an example, which launches in July, our premium passengers can make a return trip to the Czech capital from anywhere on the Emirates network via Dubai, or do the same in the opposite direction."
Emirates’ new European services for 2010 will start with Amsterdam on 1st May, followed by Prague on 1st July and Madrid, as of 1st August and all passengers flying on these routes on either Business or First Class will be able to make the most of this great new promotion as they are able to combine two holidays in one, complementing their main trip with short and refreshing Dubai holidays.
In addition to this, the month of June will see Emirates bringing the world together on a much bigger scale as an Official Partner of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...