Emirates encourages Dubai holidays for home-coming travellers
To complement their new routes to Amsterdam, Prague and Madrid Emirates are rewarding First Class and Business passengers travelling to these destinations with short Dubai holidays for travellers living abroad and visiting relatives and friends back home.
Soon Emirates will be offering travellers from certain European countries flying on their way back with complimentary Dubai holidays if they book either First or Business class. This new incentive is set to highly appeal to those European travellers who always feel pressured to spend their holidays visiting relatives back home and don’t get a chance to explore other holiday destinations.
European destinations to benefit from Emirates’ new innovative way of rewarding customers with Dubai holidays will include Holland, Spain and the Czech Republic as Dutch, Czechs and Spanish living abroad and being pestered to return home for a visit are being presented with the perfect opportunity to silence their critics. With Emirates’ new European routes unfolding in Amsterdam, Prague and Madrid, the airline is offering its First and Business Class passengers with complimentary stays in Dubai to break their journeys home with refreshing Dubai holidays.
Under this new promotion First Class passengers will be given 2 free nights at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel in Dubai, while Business Class travellers can enjoy a one night complimentary stay as a short Dubai holiday break before they head to their final destination back home or prior to returning to their homes abroad.
The offer applies to return journeys taken by passengers travelling exclusively with Emirates between 1st May - 30th June for Amsterdam, 1st July - 31st August for Prague, and 1st August -30th September for Madrid.
This new exclusive promotion can be used on the inbound or outbound leg of trips starting or ending in Madrid, Amsterdam or Prage. Full details can be obtained from local Emirates' offices or via emirates.com. Customers under the Skywards scheme will more than likely already have received this promotion via e-mail.
Commenting on this great new incentive offering free Dubai holidays, Salem Obaidalla, Emirates' Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Europe & Russian Federation, said: "This offer provides the perfect opportunity for those who originally come from one of our new destinations in Europe to return home to see family and friends. Taking Prague as an example, which launches in July, our premium passengers can make a return trip to the Czech capital from anywhere on the Emirates network via Dubai, or do the same in the opposite direction."
Emirates’ new European services for 2010 will start with Amsterdam on 1st May, followed by Prague on 1st July and Madrid, as of 1st August and all passengers flying on these routes on either Business or First Class will be able to make the most of this great new promotion as they are able to combine two holidays in one, complementing their main trip with short and refreshing Dubai holidays.
In addition to this, the month of June will see Emirates bringing the world together on a much bigger scale as an Official Partner of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...