Catalonia Royal Hotels unveils culinary experience for luxury holidays
Catalonia Royal Hotels have announced its new signature culinary experience for guests enjoying luxury holidays at any of its adult-only resorts which includes Catalonia Royal Tulum in Riviera Maya and Punta Cana's Catalonia Royal Bavaro.
Culinary Expressions by Catalonia is available to all guests on Caribbean holidays at the luxury adult-only resorts and features a menu with a range of dishes influenced by Mexican, Caribbean, North American and Mediterranean food and drink. The new culinary project has been launched in addition to Catalonia Royal Bavaro's new 111 Junior Deluxe Suites; Exclusive Suites, each with a private infinity pool; and the Gran Suite Royal with its own private pool for guests seeking luxury Punta Cana holidays.
Located on Bavaro Beach in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, Catalonia Royal Bavaro is a luxury all-suite all inclusive resort surrounded by pristine sandy beaches, the sparking Caribbean Ocean and swaying coconut trees. The Caribbean resort is for adults only, enabling guests on luxury holidays to enjoy the peaceful stunning surroundings and numerous activities available both at the resort and on the beach.
Facilities and amenities at the luxury resort includes two swimming pools, an exclusive beach with bar and hammocks, internet room with library, spa and fitness suite, the Lobby Bar, Cata Tapa tapas themed restaurant and Thalassa restaurant featuring an a la carte menu with Mediterranean cuisine.
Catalonia Royal Tulum in Riviera Maya has also undergone changes with the conversion of eight of its existing guest rooms into comfortable honeymoon rooms for newlyweds on romantic luxury holidays. The adult-only resort is located in Xpu-Ha in Riviera Maya upon a stunning beach and surrounded by jungle wildlife including water springs, mangroves, native trees, and stunning flora and fauna.
Facilities at Catalonia Royal Tulum include four outdoor Jacuzzis; a large swimming pool divided into two sections; the Alegria Spa with a range of relaxing natural treatments and beauty salon; conference room; boutiques, a Mexican Arts and Craft fair; daily entertainment; and a choice of seven exquisite restaurants featuring the finest dishes from all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...