Catalonia Royal Hotels unveils culinary experience for luxury holidays
Catalonia Royal Hotels have announced its new signature culinary experience for guests enjoying luxury holidays at any of its adult-only resorts which includes Catalonia Royal Tulum in Riviera Maya and Punta Cana's Catalonia Royal Bavaro.
Culinary Expressions by Catalonia is available to all guests on Caribbean holidays at the luxury adult-only resorts and features a menu with a range of dishes influenced by Mexican, Caribbean, North American and Mediterranean food and drink. The new culinary project has been launched in addition to Catalonia Royal Bavaro's new 111 Junior Deluxe Suites; Exclusive Suites, each with a private infinity pool; and the Gran Suite Royal with its own private pool for guests seeking luxury Punta Cana holidays.
Located on Bavaro Beach in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, Catalonia Royal Bavaro is a luxury all-suite all inclusive resort surrounded by pristine sandy beaches, the sparking Caribbean Ocean and swaying coconut trees. The Caribbean resort is for adults only, enabling guests on luxury holidays to enjoy the peaceful stunning surroundings and numerous activities available both at the resort and on the beach.
Facilities and amenities at the luxury resort includes two swimming pools, an exclusive beach with bar and hammocks, internet room with library, spa and fitness suite, the Lobby Bar, Cata Tapa tapas themed restaurant and Thalassa restaurant featuring an a la carte menu with Mediterranean cuisine.
Catalonia Royal Tulum in Riviera Maya has also undergone changes with the conversion of eight of its existing guest rooms into comfortable honeymoon rooms for newlyweds on romantic luxury holidays. The adult-only resort is located in Xpu-Ha in Riviera Maya upon a stunning beach and surrounded by jungle wildlife including water springs, mangroves, native trees, and stunning flora and fauna.
Facilities at Catalonia Royal Tulum include four outdoor Jacuzzis; a large swimming pool divided into two sections; the Alegria Spa with a range of relaxing natural treatments and beauty salon; conference room; boutiques, a Mexican Arts and Craft fair; daily entertainment; and a choice of seven exquisite restaurants featuring the finest dishes from all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...