Jade Mountain collects yet another award as one of St Lucia holidays' most praised jewels
Yet another award comes to the hands of St Lucia's most exceptional hotel, after enjoying much success with the American TV series "The Bachelor" which saw this unparalleled resort as the chosen setting for filming the show's last episodes.
After having received much publicity with “The Bachelor” TV series as the selected location for the American reality TV series’ last episodes, the Jade Mountain has become one of the most sought-after St Lucia hotels, and certainly one of the most praised.
Now it comes as no surprise to see that once again this magnificent hotel has managed to walk away with yet another praise hailing its unique beauty and outstanding service. Just this week Jade Mountain was proud to accept one of Conde Nast Johansens’ most coveted awards as “"Most Excellent Romantic Hideaway" 2010 in the Atlantic, Caribbean & Pacific.
Offering exuberantly luxurious St Lucia holidays amidst the greenest of surrounding environments and featuring premium views of St Lucia’s lush premium peaks, a stay at Jade Mountain is nothing short of spectacular. Its architecture alone is something to marvel at, having received much praise from prestige worldwide article for its innovative style and idyllic location in harmony with the surrounding elements of Caribbean nature. This is simply the most panoramic place to stay if looking for scenic St Lucia holidays, as Jade Mountain is St. Lucia's only resort property with the iconic view of both the Piti and Gros Piton mountains which in the distance seem to be floating upon the Caribbean Sea. The place upon which the property is situated is simply unsurpassable, rising majestically above the private estate of Anse Chastanet with 600 lush tropical acres and being an exceptional cornucopia of organic architecture with bold designs and individual bridges, infinity pool sanctuaries and rugged columns reaching out towards the sky as the property borders two soft, pristine Caribbean beaches with beautiful coral reefs just off shore.
More awe-inspiring is perhaps the fact that part of the estate belongs to the historical plantation of Anse Mamin and Emerald Estate where the resort grows its own organic produce that is later served at the hotel’s restaurants. Green eco-lovers will simply fall in love with the idea of St Lucia holidays at such an eco-responsible resort and this is another reason why it’s no surprise that this exceptional hotel continues to gather awards on its unique values and natural assets (and that goes without mentioning their excellent service)
The Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence are made annually to those properties worldwide that represent the finest standards and best value for money in luxury and independent accommodation.
But this is not the only award the resort has collected as of lately. This latest Condé Nast Johansens Award comes to join a string of accolades including 3 which were won on the same day! Having started the year on a roll, other awards won in 2010 include: Porthole Magazine's Editor-in Chief declaring Jade Mountain St.Lucia the best Caribbean Resort while on celebration of their 10th anniversary, the editors of Points North Magazine picked Jade Mountain as one of their Top 10. Lastly the January 2010 issue of Travel and Leisure magazine featured Jade Mountain as one of the World's Top Three Resorts and the Number 1 Caribbean Resort. Being the epitome of green St Lucia holidays combining luxury, nature, eco values and ethics, Jade Mountain is not only one of St Lucia’s most precious assets, but one of the world’s most amazing resorts!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Complimentary DOUBLE Room upgrade available when staying in a Verandah Suite
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...