Jade Mountain collects yet another award as one of St Lucia holidays' most praised jewels
Yet another award comes to the hands of St Lucia's most exceptional hotel, after enjoying much success with the American TV series "The Bachelor" which saw this unparalleled resort as the chosen setting for filming the show's last episodes.
After having received much publicity with “The Bachelor” TV series as the selected location for the American reality TV series’ last episodes, the Jade Mountain has become one of the most sought-after St Lucia hotels, and certainly one of the most praised.
Now it comes as no surprise to see that once again this magnificent hotel has managed to walk away with yet another praise hailing its unique beauty and outstanding service. Just this week Jade Mountain was proud to accept one of Conde Nast Johansens’ most coveted awards as “"Most Excellent Romantic Hideaway" 2010 in the Atlantic, Caribbean & Pacific.
Offering exuberantly luxurious St Lucia holidays amidst the greenest of surrounding environments and featuring premium views of St Lucia’s lush premium peaks, a stay at Jade Mountain is nothing short of spectacular. Its architecture alone is something to marvel at, having received much praise from prestige worldwide article for its innovative style and idyllic location in harmony with the surrounding elements of Caribbean nature. This is simply the most panoramic place to stay if looking for scenic St Lucia holidays, as Jade Mountain is St. Lucia's only resort property with the iconic view of both the Piti and Gros Piton mountains which in the distance seem to be floating upon the Caribbean Sea. The place upon which the property is situated is simply unsurpassable, rising majestically above the private estate of Anse Chastanet with 600 lush tropical acres and being an exceptional cornucopia of organic architecture with bold designs and individual bridges, infinity pool sanctuaries and rugged columns reaching out towards the sky as the property borders two soft, pristine Caribbean beaches with beautiful coral reefs just off shore.
More awe-inspiring is perhaps the fact that part of the estate belongs to the historical plantation of Anse Mamin and Emerald Estate where the resort grows its own organic produce that is later served at the hotel’s restaurants. Green eco-lovers will simply fall in love with the idea of St Lucia holidays at such an eco-responsible resort and this is another reason why it’s no surprise that this exceptional hotel continues to gather awards on its unique values and natural assets (and that goes without mentioning their excellent service)
The Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence are made annually to those properties worldwide that represent the finest standards and best value for money in luxury and independent accommodation.
But this is not the only award the resort has collected as of lately. This latest Condé Nast Johansens Award comes to join a string of accolades including 3 which were won on the same day! Having started the year on a roll, other awards won in 2010 include: Porthole Magazine's Editor-in Chief declaring Jade Mountain St.Lucia the best Caribbean Resort while on celebration of their 10th anniversary, the editors of Points North Magazine picked Jade Mountain as one of their Top 10. Lastly the January 2010 issue of Travel and Leisure magazine featured Jade Mountain as one of the World's Top Three Resorts and the Number 1 Caribbean Resort. Being the epitome of green St Lucia holidays combining luxury, nature, eco values and ethics, Jade Mountain is not only one of St Lucia’s most precious assets, but one of the world’s most amazing resorts!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 30% for travel in 2017 and 2018
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...