Occidental Hotels & Resorts to run the Montehabana Apart-hotel in Havana
On 1st May 2010 Occidental Hotels & Resorts will be taking over the Montehabana Aparthotel in Havana, as Gaviota Hotels hands over their operational duties to Occidental, who will be taking care of the hotel's administration and sales.
As of next 1st May 2010 Cuban hotelier Gaviota Hotels will no longer be operating the Montehabana Apart-hotel as they hand the property over to Occidental Hotels & Resorts which from that date onwards will be taking care of the hotel’s administration and sales.
The Montehabana Aparthotel is a modern apart-hotel building located in Havana’s elegant Miramar Residential Zone, a few metres from the popular 5th Avenue and in close proximity to the sea. Built in 2004, the apart-hotel was designed to cater for both leisure tourists on Cuba holidays and business travellers as they boast advanced communications technology, being one of the few places in Havana enjoying WiFi internet connection accessible from almost every corner of the hotel.
With comfortably appointed rooms comprising well-equiped kitchens, dining and living room space, this hotel suits both long-staying guests and conventional tourists enjoying Cuba holidays. Suited to independent travellers that like the freedom and convenience of being able to prepare their own food and drinks whenever they like, leaving more time for exploring Havana as they like and discovering Cuba at their own pace, without the all-encompassing feeling of bigger resorts, this apart-hotel is great for independent Cuba holidays, making guests feel right at home and not like the helpless hotel guest, which is something you rarely find at most other Cuba hotels in Havana.
The Aparthotel MonteHabana is designed to receive not only those going for self-catering Cuba holidays, but also to lodge all other kinds of visitors that intend to stay for longer periods of time in Cuba, be it for brief business travel to Cuba or for long leisure Cuba holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...