Occidental Hotels & Resorts to run the Montehabana Apart-hotel in Havana
On 1st May 2010 Occidental Hotels & Resorts will be taking over the Montehabana Aparthotel in Havana, as Gaviota Hotels hands over their operational duties to Occidental, who will be taking care of the hotel's administration and sales.
As of next 1st May 2010 Cuban hotelier Gaviota Hotels will no longer be operating the Montehabana Apart-hotel as they hand the property over to Occidental Hotels & Resorts which from that date onwards will be taking care of the hotel’s administration and sales.
The Montehabana Aparthotel is a modern apart-hotel building located in Havana’s elegant Miramar Residential Zone, a few metres from the popular 5th Avenue and in close proximity to the sea. Built in 2004, the apart-hotel was designed to cater for both leisure tourists on Cuba holidays and business travellers as they boast advanced communications technology, being one of the few places in Havana enjoying WiFi internet connection accessible from almost every corner of the hotel.
With comfortably appointed rooms comprising well-equiped kitchens, dining and living room space, this hotel suits both long-staying guests and conventional tourists enjoying Cuba holidays. Suited to independent travellers that like the freedom and convenience of being able to prepare their own food and drinks whenever they like, leaving more time for exploring Havana as they like and discovering Cuba at their own pace, without the all-encompassing feeling of bigger resorts, this apart-hotel is great for independent Cuba holidays, making guests feel right at home and not like the helpless hotel guest, which is something you rarely find at most other Cuba hotels in Havana.
The Aparthotel MonteHabana is designed to receive not only those going for self-catering Cuba holidays, but also to lodge all other kinds of visitors that intend to stay for longer periods of time in Cuba, be it for brief business travel to Cuba or for long leisure Cuba holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic Varadero City Tour
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...