Occidental Hotels & Resorts to run the Montehabana Apart-hotel in Havana
On 1st May 2010 Occidental Hotels & Resorts will be taking over the Montehabana Aparthotel in Havana, as Gaviota Hotels hands over their operational duties to Occidental, who will be taking care of the hotel's administration and sales.
As of next 1st May 2010 Cuban hotelier Gaviota Hotels will no longer be operating the Montehabana Apart-hotel as they hand the property over to Occidental Hotels & Resorts which from that date onwards will be taking care of the hotel’s administration and sales.
The Montehabana Aparthotel is a modern apart-hotel building located in Havana’s elegant Miramar Residential Zone, a few metres from the popular 5th Avenue and in close proximity to the sea. Built in 2004, the apart-hotel was designed to cater for both leisure tourists on Cuba holidays and business travellers as they boast advanced communications technology, being one of the few places in Havana enjoying WiFi internet connection accessible from almost every corner of the hotel.
With comfortably appointed rooms comprising well-equiped kitchens, dining and living room space, this hotel suits both long-staying guests and conventional tourists enjoying Cuba holidays. Suited to independent travellers that like the freedom and convenience of being able to prepare their own food and drinks whenever they like, leaving more time for exploring Havana as they like and discovering Cuba at their own pace, without the all-encompassing feeling of bigger resorts, this apart-hotel is great for independent Cuba holidays, making guests feel right at home and not like the helpless hotel guest, which is something you rarely find at most other Cuba hotels in Havana.
The Aparthotel MonteHabana is designed to receive not only those going for self-catering Cuba holidays, but also to lodge all other kinds of visitors that intend to stay for longer periods of time in Cuba, be it for brief business travel to Cuba or for long leisure Cuba holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Exclusive Free upgrade to the Bungalow Suite
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...