Occidental Hotels & Resorts to run the Montehabana Apart-hotel in Havana
On 1st May 2010 Occidental Hotels & Resorts will be taking over the Montehabana Aparthotel in Havana, as Gaviota Hotels hands over their operational duties to Occidental, who will be taking care of the hotel's administration and sales.
As of next 1st May 2010 Cuban hotelier Gaviota Hotels will no longer be operating the Montehabana Apart-hotel as they hand the property over to Occidental Hotels & Resorts which from that date onwards will be taking care of the hotel’s administration and sales.
The Montehabana Aparthotel is a modern apart-hotel building located in Havana’s elegant Miramar Residential Zone, a few metres from the popular 5th Avenue and in close proximity to the sea. Built in 2004, the apart-hotel was designed to cater for both leisure tourists on Cuba holidays and business travellers as they boast advanced communications technology, being one of the few places in Havana enjoying WiFi internet connection accessible from almost every corner of the hotel.
With comfortably appointed rooms comprising well-equiped kitchens, dining and living room space, this hotel suits both long-staying guests and conventional tourists enjoying Cuba holidays. Suited to independent travellers that like the freedom and convenience of being able to prepare their own food and drinks whenever they like, leaving more time for exploring Havana as they like and discovering Cuba at their own pace, without the all-encompassing feeling of bigger resorts, this apart-hotel is great for independent Cuba holidays, making guests feel right at home and not like the helpless hotel guest, which is something you rarely find at most other Cuba hotels in Havana.
The Aparthotel MonteHabana is designed to receive not only those going for self-catering Cuba holidays, but also to lodge all other kinds of visitors that intend to stay for longer periods of time in Cuba, be it for brief business travel to Cuba or for long leisure Cuba holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 10th Jul 2017
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay in two top ranked hotels on a twin centre holiday that blends luxury and historically perfectly to create a holiday of a lifetime
- Take advantage of an amazing room upgrade from a Standard Room to a Sea View Room at NH Capri
- Stay in two of the top ranked hotels in Cuba, perfectly paired to offer you a holiday like no other
- Royalton Hicacos is a luxurious resort located one of the finest beaches in Varadero where there is a little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa and activity program
- NH Capri is located in the heart of cultural Havana and is embroiled in history being one of the most popular hotels with the gangsters of the 1950’s
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...