U Hotels & Resorts and KBJ to Provide Four New Properties for India Holidays
Four new hotels will be added to the U Hotels & Resorts portfolio in 2011, providing India holidays for travellers as part of the expansion and development of KBJ Hotels Limited India and in addition to KBJ Grand Varanasi, which was announced last year.
The recent announcement regarding the new luxury India hotels was made by Chairman of Absolute KBJ Hotel Services India and CEO of Absolute Hotel Services Thailand, Jonathan Wigley.
Mr Wigley said:
“These future opening hotels in the most cultural destinations in India will further strengthen the U Hotels & Resorts branded portfolio in the country. We look forward to delivering authentic hospitality and unique experience to business and leisure travellers.”
The four India hotels will include KBJ Stupas in Kushingar which will provide 75 rooms for visitors on India holidays and business trips; KBJ La Casa Bella Goa which will provide 111 rooms and suites to guests on luxury holidays; and KJB Five Colours Bodhgaya and KBJ Touchstone Khajuraho, which will both offer with 75 rooms to guests.
Travellers staying at any of the luxury hotels in India, which will be branded under U Hotels & Resorts, will experience the culture and religions of the country as well as luxury accommodation during their stay.
Kushinagar is regarded as the site of Buddha’s Mahaparinirvana and known by many Buddhists as the holy site for his final liberation.
Khajuraho is located in a town southeast of New Delhi in the Indian region of Madhya Pradesh, and is popular with tourists on India holidays seeking famous temples and erotic sculptures.
Travellers on India holidays staying at the KBJ Five Colours Bodhgaya will be able to stay near the most important of the four main pilgrimage sites where Mahabodhi Temple is situated and is also known as a UNESCO World Heritage site and visited by many each year.
KBJ La Casa Bella is situated in the stunning region of Goa and will be located near swaying palm trees, sandy beaches and an array of historic monuments, churches and temples.
Managing Director of KBJ Group, Mohit Kamoj, said:
“We see a huge requirement of quality hotel rooms in these locations and significant growth of visitors from South East Asia following the Buddhist circuit. With the U Hotels & Resorts brand essence and requirement of specification make it faster and easier for us to develop more hotels to serve the need of market, based on our total investment funds, because the brand is all about the unique concept of service delivery.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...