U Hotels & Resorts and KBJ to Provide Four New Properties for India Holidays
Four new hotels will be added to the U Hotels & Resorts portfolio in 2011, providing India holidays for travellers as part of the expansion and development of KBJ Hotels Limited India and in addition to KBJ Grand Varanasi, which was announced last year.
The recent announcement regarding the new luxury India hotels was made by Chairman of Absolute KBJ Hotel Services India and CEO of Absolute Hotel Services Thailand, Jonathan Wigley.
Mr Wigley said:
“These future opening hotels in the most cultural destinations in India will further strengthen the U Hotels & Resorts branded portfolio in the country. We look forward to delivering authentic hospitality and unique experience to business and leisure travellers.”
The four India hotels will include KBJ Stupas in Kushingar which will provide 75 rooms for visitors on India holidays and business trips; KBJ La Casa Bella Goa which will provide 111 rooms and suites to guests on luxury holidays; and KJB Five Colours Bodhgaya and KBJ Touchstone Khajuraho, which will both offer with 75 rooms to guests.
Travellers staying at any of the luxury hotels in India, which will be branded under U Hotels & Resorts, will experience the culture and religions of the country as well as luxury accommodation during their stay.
Kushinagar is regarded as the site of Buddha’s Mahaparinirvana and known by many Buddhists as the holy site for his final liberation.
Khajuraho is located in a town southeast of New Delhi in the Indian region of Madhya Pradesh, and is popular with tourists on India holidays seeking famous temples and erotic sculptures.
Travellers on India holidays staying at the KBJ Five Colours Bodhgaya will be able to stay near the most important of the four main pilgrimage sites where Mahabodhi Temple is situated and is also known as a UNESCO World Heritage site and visited by many each year.
KBJ La Casa Bella is situated in the stunning region of Goa and will be located near swaying palm trees, sandy beaches and an array of historic monuments, churches and temples.
Managing Director of KBJ Group, Mohit Kamoj, said:
“We see a huge requirement of quality hotel rooms in these locations and significant growth of visitors from South East Asia following the Buddhist circuit. With the U Hotels & Resorts brand essence and requirement of specification make it faster and easier for us to develop more hotels to serve the need of market, based on our total investment funds, because the brand is all about the unique concept of service delivery.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Explore India's famed landmarks and rich culture on an all-encompassing adventure that leaves no stone unturned
- Call now to upgrade to a private tour, including a private car and driver, and personal local guides
- Envisage many world renowned sights including the Taj Mahal with amazing inclusions to experience such as an exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- During the tour you'll be able to enjoy various extras including a bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, a Chambal River Safari and much more
Enjoy the highlights of Cochin, Periyar National Park and Alleppey which is on everyones must-visit list for Kerala
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Add on private tours from an extra Â£99 per person, Â£300Â off the Âusual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
- Add a 7-night Golden Triangle tour (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur) from Â£499 per person
- Add three nights at the beachfront Samudra hotel in Kovalam, with breakfast, from Â£170 more per person including transfers
- Enjoy various extras on the tour including Half day sightseeing of Cochin, Kathakali dance performance, boat ride on Lake Periya and Guided walk through a Spice plantation
- The Houseboat offers a floating holiday on the backwaters highway with Rainbow Cruises and is perhaps the most enchanting holiday experience in the world
- English speaking guide will be available throughout your once in a life-time trip
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Journey on the fastest train in India, the country's very own 'Bullet Train' that was launched in April 2016
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Travelling by train, the ever-changing scenery will slowly unfold as you move from city to city on this exciting...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...