Carlson Hotels Worldwide To Develop Luxury Regent Brand Property for India Holidays
One of the world's leading hotel companies, Carlson Hotels Worldwide, has recently announced plans to launch a new property in India under the company's luxury brand, Regent, in 2013 with hopes to attract more high end travellers on India holidays.
The luxury addition to India hotels, Regent Gurgaon, is expected to be completed in late 2013 and is one of the many expansion projects currently under development by Carlson Hotel Worldwide.
The luxury hotels, which are all scheduled to open over the next three years across the world, include The Regent Bangkok, The Regent Doha, The Regent Maldives, The Regent Palmas Del Mar Puerto Rico, The Regent Dubrovnik, The Regent Emirates Pearl, The Regent Phuket Cape Panwa, The Regent Manila Bay, The Regent Abu Dhabi and The Regent Kuala Lumpur.
President and CEO of Carlson, Hubert Joly, said:
“The Regent brand has strong historical roots in Asia. With this new property, Regent will now have a total of nine properties in the region, including three in operation, and six contracted projects.”
The Regent Gurgaon will provide luxury India holidays for guests in the centre of commercial Gurgaon in New Delhi and will feature 160 luxury rooms and suites with elegant contemporary decor and furnishings.
Guests on their India holidays will enjoy luxury facilities at one of the most luxury central hotels in India including a spa sanctuary with a range of rejuvenating treatments; a sophisticated gourmet restaurant; a modern ballroom; state of the art business boardrooms and facilities; and the relaxing sophisticated Regent Bar.
The luxury India hotels and Regents Residences are being developed by Gurgaon real estate developers, Pioneer Urban Land and Infrastructure Ltd which will be part of a 75 acre development.
Managing Director and Chairman of Pioneer Urban Land and Infrastructure Ltd, Manish Periwal, said:
“While Gurgaon is fast becoming the regional headquarters for many multinational companies and emerging as a technology centre, the city still has a limited supply of internationally branded hotels.
“Ideally located in the main district, and linking directly to the express highway NH8 which connects Gurgaon to New Delhi and the Indira Gandhi International Airport, this luxury hotel will address the needs of the increasing number of business and leisure travellers arriving in the city.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Enjoy a private tour with an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
- Relax on the backwaters of Kerala upon an enchanting Houseboat
- Knowledgable, English speaking guide
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Tour Overview With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...