Carlson Hotels Worldwide To Develop Luxury Regent Brand Property for India Holidays
One of the world's leading hotel companies, Carlson Hotels Worldwide, has recently announced plans to launch a new property in India under the company's luxury brand, Regent, in 2013 with hopes to attract more high end travellers on India holidays.
The luxury addition to India hotels, Regent Gurgaon, is expected to be completed in late 2013 and is one of the many expansion projects currently under development by Carlson Hotel Worldwide.
The luxury hotels, which are all scheduled to open over the next three years across the world, include The Regent Bangkok, The Regent Doha, The Regent Maldives, The Regent Palmas Del Mar Puerto Rico, The Regent Dubrovnik, The Regent Emirates Pearl, The Regent Phuket Cape Panwa, The Regent Manila Bay, The Regent Abu Dhabi and The Regent Kuala Lumpur.
President and CEO of Carlson, Hubert Joly, said:
“The Regent brand has strong historical roots in Asia. With this new property, Regent will now have a total of nine properties in the region, including three in operation, and six contracted projects.”
The Regent Gurgaon will provide luxury India holidays for guests in the centre of commercial Gurgaon in New Delhi and will feature 160 luxury rooms and suites with elegant contemporary decor and furnishings.
Guests on their India holidays will enjoy luxury facilities at one of the most luxury central hotels in India including a spa sanctuary with a range of rejuvenating treatments; a sophisticated gourmet restaurant; a modern ballroom; state of the art business boardrooms and facilities; and the relaxing sophisticated Regent Bar.
The luxury India hotels and Regents Residences are being developed by Gurgaon real estate developers, Pioneer Urban Land and Infrastructure Ltd which will be part of a 75 acre development.
Managing Director and Chairman of Pioneer Urban Land and Infrastructure Ltd, Manish Periwal, said:
“While Gurgaon is fast becoming the regional headquarters for many multinational companies and emerging as a technology centre, the city still has a limited supply of internationally branded hotels.
“Ideally located in the main district, and linking directly to the express highway NH8 which connects Gurgaon to New Delhi and the Indira Gandhi International Airport, this luxury hotel will address the needs of the increasing number of business and leisure travellers arriving in the city.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Enjoy the highlights of Cochin, Periyar National Park and Alleppey which is on everyones must-visit list for Kerala
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- The Houseboat offers a floating holiday on the backwaters highway with Rainbow Cruises and is perhaps the most enchanting holiday experience in the world
- English speaking guide will be available for sightseeing throughout your once in a life-time trip
- Add on private tours from an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...