Carlson Hotels Worldwide To Develop Luxury Regent Brand Property for India Holidays
One of the world's leading hotel companies, Carlson Hotels Worldwide, has recently announced plans to launch a new property in India under the company's luxury brand, Regent, in 2013 with hopes to attract more high end travellers on India holidays.
The luxury addition to India hotels, Regent Gurgaon, is expected to be completed in late 2013 and is one of the many expansion projects currently under development by Carlson Hotel Worldwide.
The luxury hotels, which are all scheduled to open over the next three years across the world, include The Regent Bangkok, The Regent Doha, The Regent Maldives, The Regent Palmas Del Mar Puerto Rico, The Regent Dubrovnik, The Regent Emirates Pearl, The Regent Phuket Cape Panwa, The Regent Manila Bay, The Regent Abu Dhabi and The Regent Kuala Lumpur.
President and CEO of Carlson, Hubert Joly, said:
“The Regent brand has strong historical roots in Asia. With this new property, Regent will now have a total of nine properties in the region, including three in operation, and six contracted projects.”
The Regent Gurgaon will provide luxury India holidays for guests in the centre of commercial Gurgaon in New Delhi and will feature 160 luxury rooms and suites with elegant contemporary decor and furnishings.
Guests on their India holidays will enjoy luxury facilities at one of the most luxury central hotels in India including a spa sanctuary with a range of rejuvenating treatments; a sophisticated gourmet restaurant; a modern ballroom; state of the art business boardrooms and facilities; and the relaxing sophisticated Regent Bar.
The luxury India hotels and Regents Residences are being developed by Gurgaon real estate developers, Pioneer Urban Land and Infrastructure Ltd which will be part of a 75 acre development.
Managing Director and Chairman of Pioneer Urban Land and Infrastructure Ltd, Manish Periwal, said:
“While Gurgaon is fast becoming the regional headquarters for many multinational companies and emerging as a technology centre, the city still has a limited supply of internationally branded hotels.
“Ideally located in the main district, and linking directly to the express highway NH8 which connects Gurgaon to New Delhi and the Indira Gandhi International Airport, this luxury hotel will address the needs of the increasing number of business and leisure travellers arriving in the city.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Enjoy a once in a lifetime Golden Triangle and Beyond India tour visiting various famous monuments along the way
Let India's incredible wonders fascinate and excite you on this wonderful India Tour where you can view many of the country's spectacular sights
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a guided village walk through the local farms and trails where you can interact and learn about the cattle's, crops & lives of the villagers
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Journey on the fastest train in India, the country's very own 'Bullet Train' that was launched in April 2016
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Travelling by train, the ever-changing scenery will slowly unfold as you move from city to city on this exciting...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...