Costa Rica holidays present Spa offers and Green Season Offers 2010
As springtime is just around the corner and summer not too far behind, Costa Rica holidays are stepping up with a range of green seasonal offers for Spring and Summer 2010. Special offers are for stays at some of the country's most beautiful eco-resorts.
For relaxing eco-spring holidays and early sun-drenched Costa Rica holidays, travellers are being treated to a selection of special offers and great travel deals at some of the country’s most exceptional eco-friendly resorts.
Under the promotional campaign of Green Season Values 2010, some very special Costa Rica hotels feature some exceptional deals to make those Costa Rica holidays experience last a bit longer while offering amazing value for money!
These great seasonal offers are not only for Spring and early Summer however, as they do extend all the way to Autumn as can be seen below:
- At the Lapas Rios Ecolodge in the Osa Peninsula, all the way from 1st May to 15th May and from 1st June to 30th June 2010, travellers heading to Costa Rica holidays will be able to spend 5 nights and pay for only 4! For Autumn stays however (running from 1st September to 20th November, 2010) guests can stay 4 nights and pay for 3.
- Arenas del Mar Beach & Nature Resort in Manuel Antonio is similarly offering travellers on Costa Rica holidays with a Stay 5, Pay for 4 offer from 1st May through 30th June, 2010, and if staying between the hotter holiday months of July through to 31st August 2010, guests will get a free Manuel Antonio Park tour if staying 4 nights or more. If choosing to take your Costa Rica holidays between 1st September and 30th November, 2010 you can opt for the offer of Stay 3 nights, pay only for 2.
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & in Heredia is offering incredible offers for stays from 1st May all the way to 31st August, 2010 where guests staying for 4 nights pay only for 3 (this can be split up). Similarly when going for Costa Rica holidays in Autumn between 1st September to 20th November 2010, a Stay for 3, pay only for 2 offer applies (which can be also split up).
On a last note, it’s not only eco-resorts that are giving away great offers for spring Costa Rica holidays, as the newly re-opened Springs Resort & Spa was recently offering 2 complimentary 50 minute massage from the spa to guests booking any room or villa for 2 or more nights up to 20th March, 2010. It’s rushing it a bit and might sound a bit mad, but you could still get that great deal if booking last minute Costa Rica holidays for this weekend!
And for a last bit of good news we are happy to be informing you that the new San Jose – Orotina Highway is finally open. For the benefit of many who take Costa Rica holidays arriving at the capital of San Jose and then leaving off to another resort, now the driving time of travelling between San Jose and the Pacific coast lasts only 45 minutes or less.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore Edit
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay in a Preferred Club room, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Enjoy activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- Choose between 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Enjoy all-inclusive at an array of a la carte restaurants, or enjoy 24 hour room service.
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
âââCosta Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife -...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
Overview Costa Ricans will all agree that the Caribbean side of the country has a culture of its own. Coconut in every...