March US - Cuba Travel summit to feature Senator Dorgan and Cuban Ministry Officials
The US-Cuba Travel Summit will take place from 24-26 March and will give US travel professionals and Cuban officials the chance to discuss the opportunities available if the US embargo is lifted and US travellers can once again take Cuba holidays freely.
The U.S - Cuba Travel Summit in March will be presented by Alamar Associates and sponsored by USTOA and will feature presentations from Cuba holiday industry officials and local travel companies who will discuss the current state of tourism in Cuba and the opportunities for investment in the region with the further construction of Cuba hotels and ways to encourage new travellers to take holidays to Cuba.
Sponsor of the Freedom to Travel to Cuba Act, Senator Byron Dorgan will be hosting a Q&A session on the current state of U.S legislation via a teleconference. The conference will also feature a panel of Cuban hoteliers who will be discussing how the presence of international companies has an affect on travellers taking holidays in Cuba.
Travel representatives from Cuba travel specialists Havantur, Palmares, Gran Caribe, Cubanacan, Marlin Nautica, Gaviota, and many more will be providing information of the benefits of travellers taking Cuba holidays. This will be the 10th U.S - Cuba conference which has been organised by Alamar Associates in Cancun and will include representatives from the Cuba Ministry of Tourism, the Cuban Ministry of Trade and Foreign Investment, the Cuban government, and the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Relations.
Attendees will be able to attend breakout sessions over the two-day event which will cover all topics of travel including Cuba holidays and the opportunities available to U.S citizens and Cuban travel specialists and tourism officials. The conference will be held in association with NTA, the leading association for professionals who serve travellers from and to North America, who will help build strategic relationships, provide innovative business tools and help collaboration within the industry.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...