March US - Cuba Travel summit to feature Senator Dorgan and Cuban Ministry Officials
The US-Cuba Travel Summit will take place from 24-26 March and will give US travel professionals and Cuban officials the chance to discuss the opportunities available if the US embargo is lifted and US travellers can once again take Cuba holidays freely.
The U.S - Cuba Travel Summit in March will be presented by Alamar Associates and sponsored by USTOA and will feature presentations from Cuba holiday industry officials and local travel companies who will discuss the current state of tourism in Cuba and the opportunities for investment in the region with the further construction of Cuba hotels and ways to encourage new travellers to take holidays to Cuba.
Sponsor of the Freedom to Travel to Cuba Act, Senator Byron Dorgan will be hosting a Q&A session on the current state of U.S legislation via a teleconference. The conference will also feature a panel of Cuban hoteliers who will be discussing how the presence of international companies has an affect on travellers taking holidays in Cuba.
Travel representatives from Cuba travel specialists Havantur, Palmares, Gran Caribe, Cubanacan, Marlin Nautica, Gaviota, and many more will be providing information of the benefits of travellers taking Cuba holidays. This will be the 10th U.S - Cuba conference which has been organised by Alamar Associates in Cancun and will include representatives from the Cuba Ministry of Tourism, the Cuban Ministry of Trade and Foreign Investment, the Cuban government, and the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Relations.
Attendees will be able to attend breakout sessions over the two-day event which will cover all topics of travel including Cuba holidays and the opportunities available to U.S citizens and Cuban travel specialists and tourism officials. The conference will be held in association with NTA, the leading association for professionals who serve travellers from and to North America, who will help build strategic relationships, provide innovative business tools and help collaboration within the industry.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...