March US - Cuba Travel summit to feature Senator Dorgan and Cuban Ministry Officials
The US-Cuba Travel Summit will take place from 24-26 March and will give US travel professionals and Cuban officials the chance to discuss the opportunities available if the US embargo is lifted and US travellers can once again take Cuba holidays freely.
The U.S - Cuba Travel Summit in March will be presented by Alamar Associates and sponsored by USTOA and will feature presentations from Cuba holiday industry officials and local travel companies who will discuss the current state of tourism in Cuba and the opportunities for investment in the region with the further construction of Cuba hotels and ways to encourage new travellers to take holidays to Cuba.
Sponsor of the Freedom to Travel to Cuba Act, Senator Byron Dorgan will be hosting a Q&A session on the current state of U.S legislation via a teleconference. The conference will also feature a panel of Cuban hoteliers who will be discussing how the presence of international companies has an affect on travellers taking holidays in Cuba.
Travel representatives from Cuba travel specialists Havantur, Palmares, Gran Caribe, Cubanacan, Marlin Nautica, Gaviota, and many more will be providing information of the benefits of travellers taking Cuba holidays. This will be the 10th U.S - Cuba conference which has been organised by Alamar Associates in Cancun and will include representatives from the Cuba Ministry of Tourism, the Cuban Ministry of Trade and Foreign Investment, the Cuban government, and the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Relations.
Attendees will be able to attend breakout sessions over the two-day event which will cover all topics of travel including Cuba holidays and the opportunities available to U.S citizens and Cuban travel specialists and tourism officials. The conference will be held in association with NTA, the leading association for professionals who serve travellers from and to North America, who will help build strategic relationships, provide innovative business tools and help collaboration within the industry.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...