March US - Cuba Travel summit to feature Senator Dorgan and Cuban Ministry Officials
The US-Cuba Travel Summit will take place from 24-26 March and will give US travel professionals and Cuban officials the chance to discuss the opportunities available if the US embargo is lifted and US travellers can once again take Cuba holidays freely.
The U.S - Cuba Travel Summit in March will be presented by Alamar Associates and sponsored by USTOA and will feature presentations from Cuba holiday industry officials and local travel companies who will discuss the current state of tourism in Cuba and the opportunities for investment in the region with the further construction of Cuba hotels and ways to encourage new travellers to take holidays to Cuba.
Sponsor of the Freedom to Travel to Cuba Act, Senator Byron Dorgan will be hosting a Q&A session on the current state of U.S legislation via a teleconference. The conference will also feature a panel of Cuban hoteliers who will be discussing how the presence of international companies has an affect on travellers taking holidays in Cuba.
Travel representatives from Cuba travel specialists Havantur, Palmares, Gran Caribe, Cubanacan, Marlin Nautica, Gaviota, and many more will be providing information of the benefits of travellers taking Cuba holidays. This will be the 10th U.S - Cuba conference which has been organised by Alamar Associates in Cancun and will include representatives from the Cuba Ministry of Tourism, the Cuban Ministry of Trade and Foreign Investment, the Cuban government, and the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Relations.
Attendees will be able to attend breakout sessions over the two-day event which will cover all topics of travel including Cuba holidays and the opportunities available to U.S citizens and Cuban travel specialists and tourism officials. The conference will be held in association with NTA, the leading association for professionals who serve travellers from and to North America, who will help build strategic relationships, provide innovative business tools and help collaboration within the industry.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Breezes Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...