March US - Cuba Travel summit to feature Senator Dorgan and Cuban Ministry Officials
The US-Cuba Travel Summit will take place from 24-26 March and will give US travel professionals and Cuban officials the chance to discuss the opportunities available if the US embargo is lifted and US travellers can once again take Cuba holidays freely.
The U.S - Cuba Travel Summit in March will be presented by Alamar Associates and sponsored by USTOA and will feature presentations from Cuba holiday industry officials and local travel companies who will discuss the current state of tourism in Cuba and the opportunities for investment in the region with the further construction of Cuba hotels and ways to encourage new travellers to take holidays to Cuba.
Sponsor of the Freedom to Travel to Cuba Act, Senator Byron Dorgan will be hosting a Q&A session on the current state of U.S legislation via a teleconference. The conference will also feature a panel of Cuban hoteliers who will be discussing how the presence of international companies has an affect on travellers taking holidays in Cuba.
Travel representatives from Cuba travel specialists Havantur, Palmares, Gran Caribe, Cubanacan, Marlin Nautica, Gaviota, and many more will be providing information of the benefits of travellers taking Cuba holidays. This will be the 10th U.S - Cuba conference which has been organised by Alamar Associates in Cancun and will include representatives from the Cuba Ministry of Tourism, the Cuban Ministry of Trade and Foreign Investment, the Cuban government, and the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Relations.
Attendees will be able to attend breakout sessions over the two-day event which will cover all topics of travel including Cuba holidays and the opportunities available to U.S citizens and Cuban travel specialists and tourism officials. The conference will be held in association with NTA, the leading association for professionals who serve travellers from and to North America, who will help build strategic relationships, provide innovative business tools and help collaboration within the industry.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay in two top ranked hotels on a twin centre holiday that blends luxury and historically perfectly to create a holiday of a lifetime
- Take advantage of an amazing room upgrade from a Standard Room to a Sea View Room at NH Capri
- Stay in two of the top ranked hotels in Cuba, perfectly paired to offer you a holiday like no other
- Royalton Hicacos is a luxurious resort located one of the finest beaches in Varadero where there is a little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa and activity program
- NH Capri is located in the heart of cultural Havana and is embroiled in history being one of the most popular hotels with the gangsters of the 1950’s
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...