Travel website votes Varadero Beach one of world's sexiest beaches
A leading travel website has selected a list of what it believes to be the sexiest beaches across the world highlighting sexy Cuban spots such as Varadero Beach and a glamorous nudist retreat on one of Greece's stunning islands.
Varadero Beach has joined the list of top ten sexiest beaches across the world according to concierge.com
The famous beach is located in a resort town, Varadero, in the province of Matanzas in Cuba and welcomes thousands of visitors each year from all over the world.
Varadero Beach, also known as "Blue Beach" boasts 20km of unbroken white sand and turquoise calm waters providing ultimate luxury to travellers on their all inclusive Varadero holidays.
Most popular with Canadian and European travellers on Varadero holidays, the family friendly beach attracts thousands of visitors each year because of it pristine conditions, well preserved natural landscape, secluded coves, and perfect conditions for water activities including diving and snorkelling.
Situated on the Hicacos Peninsula 140km east of Cuba's bustling capital city Havana, Varadero Beach is a hit with both locals and tourists from across the globe looking for high end luxury all inclusive holidays. With a range of exquisite restaurants, and an expanding list of all inclusive hotels, Varadero is becoming an increasingly popular tourist destination and one of the most popular hot spots in Cuba.
The world's sexiest beaches shortlisted by Concierge.com are below:
- The Baths, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands.
- Muizenberg, South Africa
- Zuma Beach, Malibu, Calif.
- Manuel Antonio Park, Costa Rica.
- Hvar, Croatia
- Gold Coast, Australia
- Varadero, Cuba
- Mazunte, Mexico
- Goa, India
- Skiathos, Greece
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...