Air France to launch Superjumbo flights to Dubai and Johannesburg
Air France are launching a series of new flight routes over the next few months from Paris to New York, Dubai, and Johannesburg using their brand new A380 aircraft, nicknamed the "Superjumbo", with the capacity to potentially seat 840 passengers.
Travellers looking to take Dubai luxury holidays with Air France will soon be able to travel onboard the brand new A380 aircraft as the airline switches from the former Boeing 777-300ER planes.
The superjumbo was launched earlier this month by Air France taking passengers from Paris to New York JFK on its first official commercial flight and plans are already underway to use the brand new airbus for flights to Dubai and Johannesburg.
With the number of business passengers travelling to Dubai on the increase and projects which were once on hold, including the expansion of Dubai hotels and resorts, now back under development, the demand for flights to Dubai is set to rise over the next few months and well into 2010.
The new A380 airbus will take passengers on their business flights and Dubai luxury holidays to the Middle East city on a daily basis from 18 January 2010. Despite the number of flights to Dubai changing from twice a day to just once a day, the capacity will remain the same because of the new larger aircraft available.
In March 2010, plans are in place for the launch of the third A380 which will be used to take passengers to Johannesburg from Paris on a daily basis.
Despite recent reports that Dubai is still suffering the effects of the global recession, the region's marketplace for business is continuing to grow and the launch of the new A380 aircraft will help contribute to the struggling economy, bringing travellers from all across the world to the bustling Middle Eastern business-led city.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...