Air France to launch Superjumbo flights to Dubai and Johannesburg
Air France are launching a series of new flight routes over the next few months from Paris to New York, Dubai, and Johannesburg using their brand new A380 aircraft, nicknamed the "Superjumbo", with the capacity to potentially seat 840 passengers.
Travellers looking to take Dubai luxury holidays with Air France will soon be able to travel onboard the brand new A380 aircraft as the airline switches from the former Boeing 777-300ER planes.
The superjumbo was launched earlier this month by Air France taking passengers from Paris to New York JFK on its first official commercial flight and plans are already underway to use the brand new airbus for flights to Dubai and Johannesburg.
With the number of business passengers travelling to Dubai on the increase and projects which were once on hold, including the expansion of Dubai hotels and resorts, now back under development, the demand for flights to Dubai is set to rise over the next few months and well into 2010.
The new A380 airbus will take passengers on their business flights and Dubai luxury holidays to the Middle East city on a daily basis from 18 January 2010. Despite the number of flights to Dubai changing from twice a day to just once a day, the capacity will remain the same because of the new larger aircraft available.
In March 2010, plans are in place for the launch of the third A380 which will be used to take passengers to Johannesburg from Paris on a daily basis.
Despite recent reports that Dubai is still suffering the effects of the global recession, the region's marketplace for business is continuing to grow and the launch of the new A380 aircraft will help contribute to the struggling economy, bringing travellers from all across the world to the bustling Middle Eastern business-led city.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...