All Inclusive Dubai holidays offered by Movenpick hotel chain
Movenpick Hotel and Resorts chain is looking to launch a range of all inclusive Dubai hotels - thought to be a first for the popular tourist destination in the Middle East - starting with their existing property on The Palm Jumeirah.
Plans are underway to make the company's luxury property, Royal Amwaj, Dubai's first hotel of its kind in the area to offer prepaid all inclusive deals where guests can benefit from free food and drinks from all six outlets onsite. The 293-room property will also be the first Dubai hotel with over-water villas.
Movenpick's Development Director, Guy Epsom is keen to bring up the topic for discussion with the European travel trade at the World Travel Market. He said:
"All F&B and dining is covered - it's going to be a market first. We are already talking to some of our partners about it."
Guests looking for all inclusive Dubai holidays will benefit from a three-tier package, named ‘Club Amwaj', which will allow them to enjoy free food and beverages at over 30 outlets within the Dubai chain's portfolio as well as the six outlets onsite at the Royal Amwaj. Plans are also in place to develop a further four properties in the emirate in the next year.
Some all inclusive properties are considered downmarket within the travel sector but Epsom is convinced that this will not be the case for ‘Club Amwaj'.
"It won't be naf because it's a five-star deluxe hotel and we want to introduce a hassle-free concept into a market that actually needs to be innovative and needs to address the challenge of exchanged rates and F&B prices in Dubai. In other words, you can get a good deal."
Epsom believes that this will benefit the occupancy of properties and travellers looking to book luxury Dubai holidays during the low season when the accommodation is generally lower but the food and drink prices remain high. Epsom will pitch the all inclusive Dubai holidays package UK and Europe vital sectors this week.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...