A perfect 10? New One & Only Dubai hotel to Open 10-10-10
Yet another uber-luxurious Dubai hotel will open around this time next year at Dubai's The Palm with the new One & Only will be occupying prime massive oceanfront property and will start receiving guests on the lucky 10-10-10 date
The latest luxe One & Only Resorts to be opening next year will be joining the long list of luxury Dubai hotels in The Palm and has a lucky number for their opening date on 10-10-10.
Currently under development, this new One & Only will become yet another deluxe accommodation offering luxury holidays in Dubai. With the other One & Only Royal Mirage already occupying prime massive oceanfront property right at the base of the man-made islands that form The Palm, this new property will join many other neighbouring Dubai hotels here springing up along The Palm fronds: Atlantis The Palm, Movenpick Resort Oceana Palm Jumeirah, Fairmont Palm Hotel, Movenpick Resort & Spa Palm Jumeirah, Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Anantara Resort, Trump International Hotel, and properties from Radisson SAS, Hilton, Metropolitan, Shangri La, Starwood, Marriott, Oberoi, and Kempinski, revealed The Emirates Network.
Whilst many travellers on Dubai holidays will be stuck on a man-made island amongst million other millionaire McMansions and luxury hotels, the One & Only will be just as eager to get you away as to have you stay. Its private limos and water taxis will whisk you to tee times on Dubai's top golf courses, to dinners at the best restaurants, to great Dubai shopping sprees, or to take any other any other excursion your heart desires during Dubai holidays.
As for the property itself, it's not going for the typical Middle Eastern look; instead, the influence will be Andalucian and Moorish, bringing a touch of the Mediterrean to make guests feel as though they are holidaying in Spain's Costa del Sol thus not making a strong Arabic décor statement to remind you that you are indeed in the United Arab Emirates.
For the “Wow” factor the new One & Only Resort will be featuring private cabanas with pools and rain showers. There will be 100 rooms total, with 35 of those situated in the "grand manor house" and the others in low-rise mansions and beachfront villas. Each will have 24-hour butler service of course and a fully equipped marina for a little yachting or sailing during Dubai holidays.
So have you figured out the importance of the opening date yet? The lucky number combination of October 10, 2010...10/10/10. might sound like a tempting date to head for Dubai holidays. So we suppose if you aren't getting married on that day or attending weddings abroad (perhaps a Dubai wedding?), then maybe keep your ears open to hear about what celebrities will no doubt be partying at the opening.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai , the only hotel with a restaurant with 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...