A perfect 10? New One & Only Dubai hotel to Open 10-10-10
Yet another uber-luxurious Dubai hotel will open around this time next year at Dubai's The Palm with the new One & Only will be occupying prime massive oceanfront property and will start receiving guests on the lucky 10-10-10 date
The latest luxe One & Only Resorts to be opening next year will be joining the long list of luxury Dubai hotels in The Palm and has a lucky number for their opening date on 10-10-10.
Currently under development, this new One & Only will become yet another deluxe accommodation offering luxury holidays in Dubai. With the other One & Only Royal Mirage already occupying prime massive oceanfront property right at the base of the man-made islands that form The Palm, this new property will join many other neighbouring Dubai hotels here springing up along The Palm fronds: Atlantis The Palm, Movenpick Resort Oceana Palm Jumeirah, Fairmont Palm Hotel, Movenpick Resort & Spa Palm Jumeirah, Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Anantara Resort, Trump International Hotel, and properties from Radisson SAS, Hilton, Metropolitan, Shangri La, Starwood, Marriott, Oberoi, and Kempinski, revealed The Emirates Network.
Whilst many travellers on Dubai holidays will be stuck on a man-made island amongst million other millionaire McMansions and luxury hotels, the One & Only will be just as eager to get you away as to have you stay. Its private limos and water taxis will whisk you to tee times on Dubai's top golf courses, to dinners at the best restaurants, to great Dubai shopping sprees, or to take any other any other excursion your heart desires during Dubai holidays.
As for the property itself, it's not going for the typical Middle Eastern look; instead, the influence will be Andalucian and Moorish, bringing a touch of the Mediterrean to make guests feel as though they are holidaying in Spain's Costa del Sol thus not making a strong Arabic décor statement to remind you that you are indeed in the United Arab Emirates.
For the “Wow” factor the new One & Only Resort will be featuring private cabanas with pools and rain showers. There will be 100 rooms total, with 35 of those situated in the "grand manor house" and the others in low-rise mansions and beachfront villas. Each will have 24-hour butler service of course and a fully equipped marina for a little yachting or sailing during Dubai holidays.
So have you figured out the importance of the opening date yet? The lucky number combination of October 10, 2010...10/10/10. might sound like a tempting date to head for Dubai holidays. So we suppose if you aren't getting married on that day or attending weddings abroad (perhaps a Dubai wedding?), then maybe keep your ears open to hear about what celebrities will no doubt be partying at the opening.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...