First Marriott Hotel for Oman holidays to Open in December
Marriot's newest and first of Oman hotels, the Salalah Marriott Resort, will be ready to open and welcome its first guests on 15th December, 2009. Built at the Dhofar region, their new Oman hotel is located by the sandy beaches of Mirbat Cobe
Oman holidays will soon welcome the latest addition of Oman hotels and the first by Marrriot to be soon opened on 15th December, 2009. The brand new Salalah Marriott Resort will be ready to receive its first guests by next month as Marriott’s first landmark hotel in Oman.
The hotel is located in the Dhofar region at about 80 kilometres distance from Salalah International Airport Set and set right on the idyllic shores of the Arabian Sea with the hotel property sprawled out in front of the white sandy beaches of Mirbat Cove and at the foot of Jebel Samhan. The Dhofar region is known to be the place to go for naturally-enriched Oman holidays, as it is the land of gardens, mountain springs, historical treasures and natural beauty. Located in the South of Oman, Dhofar thrives on its fishing industries, agricultural activities, traditional crafts and tourist initiatives.
This new Marriot resort and latest of Oman hotels with its luxurious rooms, suites and chalets making it the ideal place for family holidays, meetings or pure relaxation with its premium dining, conference and leisure facilities.
For luxury holidays that include a bit of everything, during the opening period, dining and entertainment options will include a casual all-day dining restaurant, The Cove, an English Bar, the Piano Lounge, a pool bar and 24-hour Room Service.
Recreational and leisure facilities during Oman holidays at this new Marriott hotel will be highlighted by the Frankincense Spa by Chivana, a fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment, a 2000 square metre outdoor space and a 400 square meter children’s pool, a Kids club and playground, 2 tennis courts, retail shops and a dive centre.
For Oman holidays catering for social events and conferences, the resort also has a 335 square meter Grand Ballroom and 210 square metres Meeting Room for incentive groups, luxury Oman weddings and social events offering a wide range of business services and suitable equipment featuring the latest in technology.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...