First Marriott Hotel for Oman holidays to Open in December
Marriot's newest and first of Oman hotels, the Salalah Marriott Resort, will be ready to open and welcome its first guests on 15th December, 2009. Built at the Dhofar region, their new Oman hotel is located by the sandy beaches of Mirbat Cobe
Oman holidays will soon welcome the latest addition of Oman hotels and the first by Marrriot to be soon opened on 15th December, 2009. The brand new Salalah Marriott Resort will be ready to receive its first guests by next month as Marriott’s first landmark hotel in Oman.
The hotel is located in the Dhofar region at about 80 kilometres distance from Salalah International Airport Set and set right on the idyllic shores of the Arabian Sea with the hotel property sprawled out in front of the white sandy beaches of Mirbat Cove and at the foot of Jebel Samhan. The Dhofar region is known to be the place to go for naturally-enriched Oman holidays, as it is the land of gardens, mountain springs, historical treasures and natural beauty. Located in the South of Oman, Dhofar thrives on its fishing industries, agricultural activities, traditional crafts and tourist initiatives.
This new Marriot resort and latest of Oman hotels with its luxurious rooms, suites and chalets making it the ideal place for family holidays, meetings or pure relaxation with its premium dining, conference and leisure facilities.
For luxury holidays that include a bit of everything, during the opening period, dining and entertainment options will include a casual all-day dining restaurant, The Cove, an English Bar, the Piano Lounge, a pool bar and 24-hour Room Service.
Recreational and leisure facilities during Oman holidays at this new Marriott hotel will be highlighted by the Frankincense Spa by Chivana, a fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment, a 2000 square metre outdoor space and a 400 square meter children’s pool, a Kids club and playground, 2 tennis courts, retail shops and a dive centre.
For Oman holidays catering for social events and conferences, the resort also has a 335 square meter Grand Ballroom and 210 square metres Meeting Room for incentive groups, luxury Oman weddings and social events offering a wide range of business services and suitable equipment featuring the latest in technology.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...