First Marriott Hotel for Oman holidays to Open in December
Marriot's newest and first of Oman hotels, the Salalah Marriott Resort, will be ready to open and welcome its first guests on 15th December, 2009. Built at the Dhofar region, their new Oman hotel is located by the sandy beaches of Mirbat Cobe
Oman holidays will soon welcome the latest addition of Oman hotels and the first by Marrriot to be soon opened on 15th December, 2009. The brand new Salalah Marriott Resort will be ready to receive its first guests by next month as Marriott’s first landmark hotel in Oman.
The hotel is located in the Dhofar region at about 80 kilometres distance from Salalah International Airport Set and set right on the idyllic shores of the Arabian Sea with the hotel property sprawled out in front of the white sandy beaches of Mirbat Cove and at the foot of Jebel Samhan. The Dhofar region is known to be the place to go for naturally-enriched Oman holidays, as it is the land of gardens, mountain springs, historical treasures and natural beauty. Located in the South of Oman, Dhofar thrives on its fishing industries, agricultural activities, traditional crafts and tourist initiatives.
This new Marriot resort and latest of Oman hotels with its luxurious rooms, suites and chalets making it the ideal place for family holidays, meetings or pure relaxation with its premium dining, conference and leisure facilities.
For luxury holidays that include a bit of everything, during the opening period, dining and entertainment options will include a casual all-day dining restaurant, The Cove, an English Bar, the Piano Lounge, a pool bar and 24-hour Room Service.
Recreational and leisure facilities during Oman holidays at this new Marriott hotel will be highlighted by the Frankincense Spa by Chivana, a fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment, a 2000 square metre outdoor space and a 400 square meter children’s pool, a Kids club and playground, 2 tennis courts, retail shops and a dive centre.
For Oman holidays catering for social events and conferences, the resort also has a 335 square meter Grand Ballroom and 210 square metres Meeting Room for incentive groups, luxury Oman weddings and social events offering a wide range of business services and suitable equipment featuring the latest in technology.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...