First Marriott Hotel for Oman holidays to Open in December
Marriot's newest and first of Oman hotels, the Salalah Marriott Resort, will be ready to open and welcome its first guests on 15th December, 2009. Built at the Dhofar region, their new Oman hotel is located by the sandy beaches of Mirbat Cobe
Oman holidays will soon welcome the latest addition of Oman hotels and the first by Marrriot to be soon opened on 15th December, 2009. The brand new Salalah Marriott Resort will be ready to receive its first guests by next month as Marriott’s first landmark hotel in Oman.
The hotel is located in the Dhofar region at about 80 kilometres distance from Salalah International Airport Set and set right on the idyllic shores of the Arabian Sea with the hotel property sprawled out in front of the white sandy beaches of Mirbat Cove and at the foot of Jebel Samhan. The Dhofar region is known to be the place to go for naturally-enriched Oman holidays, as it is the land of gardens, mountain springs, historical treasures and natural beauty. Located in the South of Oman, Dhofar thrives on its fishing industries, agricultural activities, traditional crafts and tourist initiatives.
This new Marriot resort and latest of Oman hotels with its luxurious rooms, suites and chalets making it the ideal place for family holidays, meetings or pure relaxation with its premium dining, conference and leisure facilities.
For luxury holidays that include a bit of everything, during the opening period, dining and entertainment options will include a casual all-day dining restaurant, The Cove, an English Bar, the Piano Lounge, a pool bar and 24-hour Room Service.
Recreational and leisure facilities during Oman holidays at this new Marriott hotel will be highlighted by the Frankincense Spa by Chivana, a fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment, a 2000 square metre outdoor space and a 400 square meter children’s pool, a Kids club and playground, 2 tennis courts, retail shops and a dive centre.
For Oman holidays catering for social events and conferences, the resort also has a 335 square meter Grand Ballroom and 210 square metres Meeting Room for incentive groups, luxury Oman weddings and social events offering a wide range of business services and suitable equipment featuring the latest in technology.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Enjoy a taste of what Thailand has to offer with a combined trip to the vibrant capital, Bangkok, and the unspoilt...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...