Top Indian Ocean Villas for luxury holiday breaks
As the winter months draw closer, bookings for winter sun holidays are on the rise as travellers look to escape the cold weather and seek sun, sea, and sand. Indian Ocean villas are amongst the favourites for luxury holiday breaks seekers.
Holidays within the Indian Ocean are on the increase and Seychelles hotels, Sri Lanka hotels and Mauritius hotels amongst some of the most popular for travellers from all over the world.
Highlighted below are some of the top Indian Ocean luxury villas available to all types of travellers and set amongst some of the world’s most stunning scenery.
Karang Kembar, Indonesia
This chic villa located in Badung, Bali, Indonesia is perfect for families on luxury holidays. With panoramic views of the sparkling Indian Ocean from the comfort of the stylish bedrooms or the relaxing infinity pool, visitors can soak up the calming atmosphere and enjoy the facilities of this stunning villa.
The villa offers a marine themed bedroom, perfect for children, and a luxury spa, perfect for adults. Surrounded by Buddhist statues and floor to ceiling windows, travellers will have no choice but to sit back and enjoy the stress free ambience this luxury property offers. Prices start from £4,830 per week and includes breakfast, soft drinks, and a driver and transfers. The property sleeps 10.
Le Domaine de l'Orangeraie, Seychelles
As far as Seychelles hotels and accommodation goes, Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie offers a collection of villas with affordable rates without cutting back on the luxury.
Situated on the picturesque island of La Digue in the Seychelles, these stylish wooden villas are full of character with a combination of thatch and granite. The villas sleep up to three people and include a kitchen, partially outdoor bathrooms, and a dining veranda perfect for those balmy evenings. Prices start from £1363 per week.
Kusini House, Kenya
This Swahili style property features tropical hardwood furniture, sunken bath tubs, colourful furnishings, and thatched eaves, creating a stunning atmosphere for guests.
Situated on the island of Lamu off the coast of Kenya, this property oozes culture and luxury with a private garden and swimming pool. Weekly prices start from £2,354 and sleep up to eight.
For larger groups, top luxury Sri Lanka hotels and Mauritius hotels include the Ilot Malais, Mauritius, a five bedroom villa complete with private white sand beaches, and the secluded accommodation on Taprobane Island in Sri Lanka with four poster beds and fine seafood cuisine.
Australia’s True North Ashore accommodation sleeps eight people and sports views overlooking Geographe Bay. Situated in Western Australia, the property comes complete with its very own waterfall, luxury spa, and spectacular sightings of whales in the bay.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Indian Ocean Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Stay in a world of luxury and comfort at Citrus Waskaduwa, a fantastic beach retreat with top of the range amenities and...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....