Top Indian Ocean Villas for luxury holiday breaks
As the winter months draw closer, bookings for winter sun holidays are on the rise as travellers look to escape the cold weather and seek sun, sea, and sand. Indian Ocean villas are amongst the favourites for luxury holiday breaks seekers.
Holidays within the Indian Ocean are on the increase and Seychelles hotels, Sri Lanka hotels and Mauritius hotels amongst some of the most popular for travellers from all over the world.
Highlighted below are some of the top Indian Ocean luxury villas available to all types of travellers and set amongst some of the world’s most stunning scenery.
Karang Kembar, Indonesia
This chic villa located in Badung, Bali, Indonesia is perfect for families on luxury holidays. With panoramic views of the sparkling Indian Ocean from the comfort of the stylish bedrooms or the relaxing infinity pool, visitors can soak up the calming atmosphere and enjoy the facilities of this stunning villa.
The villa offers a marine themed bedroom, perfect for children, and a luxury spa, perfect for adults. Surrounded by Buddhist statues and floor to ceiling windows, travellers will have no choice but to sit back and enjoy the stress free ambience this luxury property offers. Prices start from £4,830 per week and includes breakfast, soft drinks, and a driver and transfers. The property sleeps 10.
Le Domaine de l'Orangeraie, Seychelles
As far as Seychelles hotels and accommodation goes, Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie offers a collection of villas with affordable rates without cutting back on the luxury.
Situated on the picturesque island of La Digue in the Seychelles, these stylish wooden villas are full of character with a combination of thatch and granite. The villas sleep up to three people and include a kitchen, partially outdoor bathrooms, and a dining veranda perfect for those balmy evenings. Prices start from £1363 per week.
Kusini House, Kenya
This Swahili style property features tropical hardwood furniture, sunken bath tubs, colourful furnishings, and thatched eaves, creating a stunning atmosphere for guests.
Situated on the island of Lamu off the coast of Kenya, this property oozes culture and luxury with a private garden and swimming pool. Weekly prices start from £2,354 and sleep up to eight.
For larger groups, top luxury Sri Lanka hotels and Mauritius hotels include the Ilot Malais, Mauritius, a five bedroom villa complete with private white sand beaches, and the secluded accommodation on Taprobane Island in Sri Lanka with four poster beds and fine seafood cuisine.
Australia’s True North Ashore accommodation sleeps eight people and sports views overlooking Geographe Bay. Situated in Western Australia, the property comes complete with its very own waterfall, luxury spa, and spectacular sightings of whales in the bay.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Indian Ocean Browse all
Explore India's famed landmarks and rich culture on an all-encompassing adventure that leaves no stone unturned
- Call now to upgrade to a private tour, including a private car and driver, and personal local guides
- Envisage many world renowned sights including the Taj Mahal with amazing inclusions to experience such as an exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- During the tour you'll be able to enjoy various extras including a bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, a Chambal River Safari and much more
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy.
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...