Jet Airways wins the prestigious "Best Eastbound Airlines from India"
After an award-filled year, India's Jet Airways has received yet more awards earning two new titles as the 'Best Eastbound Airline from India' and the 'Best Domestic Airline in India' awarded by the prestigious Abacus-TAFI
India’s premier international airline, Jet Airways continues its triumphant award-winning year by receiving two more awards in the India holidays industry. These new awards given at the second edition of the prestigious Abacus- TAFI (Travel Agents Federation of India), earned them the titles of ‘Best Eastbound Airline from India’ and ‘Best Domestic Airline in India’. The official TAFI Awards ceremony was held at the Le Meridien, Chiang Mai, Thailand last October 23, 2009.
The awards were collected on behalf of Jet Airways by Mr. Gilbert George, Senior General Manager Sales, India who proudly thanked Abacus-TAFI for such honour that positions them as one of the top India holidays companies in the travel industry.
Mr. Nikos Kardassis, Acting CEO, Jet Airways said on his thanking speech:“The Abacus-TAFI awards are among the foremost awards in the Indian travel trade industry, with the winners selected by their peers in the industry. Jet Airways is delighted to receive the ‘Best Eastbound Airline from India’ and ‘Best Domestic Airline’ awards and will strive to further raise the bar with regards to overall service excellence among airlines in India and abroad.”
With the rising popularity of India holidays amongst holidaymakers worldwide, Jet Airways clearly stands as the top, most efficient airline in the Indian market with the best air customer service serving this Asian holiday destination.
The Abacus-TAFI awards, hosted by the Travel Agents Federation of India and TravelBiz Monitor, seek to honour the very best in the travel trade, as perceived by their industry peers. Winners were selected via an online poll and nationwide polling exercise within the India travel industry, in association with AC Nielsen, the research partner for the Abacus-TAFI Awards 2009.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...