Travco Group named number one Egypt holidays DMC
Travco are going from strength to strength as they win five prestigious awards, launch a new all-suite Nile cruises vessel, and provide Egypt with its own low cost air carrier providing flights to destinations across Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
Tourism market group, Travco Group recently received five prestigious awards at a celebratory ceremony held by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism which is aimed at recognising outstanding performers within a range of sectors in the travel industry.
The highlight of the awards ceremony was the announcement naming Travco Group the "Number One Travel Company in Egypt" for the 13th year running.
After being in business for 30 years, Travco operate and own a number of travel related companies including Travcotels, Travco Group's Nile Cruises, as part of their Jaz Hotels, Resorts and Cruises division. Luxury 5-star Nile cruises, Jaz Omar El Khayam, also received an award at ceremony held the Cairo International Conference Centre.
Another division of the hospitality group, Alpitour Group Egypt, went on to win the award for 7th place amongst the ten awarded travel companies, despite having only been operating for six years.The three other awards handed to the successful company's hospitality arm, Jaz Hotels, Resorts and Cruises, included one for their luxury Sharm El Sheikh hotels, Jaz Mirabel Beach Resort.
Travco produce Egypt's highest tourism revenue with over 1.3 million tourists visiting the region. The company also owns a series of Egypt hotels as well as properties and resorts across the Middle East and Europe totalling 146, including a luxury vessel for Nile cruises. Travco is also planning to launch an all-suite vessel, Jaz Esperia, for luxury Nile cruises shortly.
The tourism company announced in September that it would be extending the company by launching Egypt's first low cost airline, Air Arabia Egypt, which is due to start operating flights to Europe, Asia and Africa by the end of this year.
Travco's hospitality brands include Steigenberger Hotels & Resorts, and InterCityHotel, Travcotels Nile cruises, Iberotel Sol y Mar Hotels & Resorts, and Jaz.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...