Travco Group named number one Egypt holidays DMC
Travco are going from strength to strength as they win five prestigious awards, launch a new all-suite Nile cruises vessel, and provide Egypt with its own low cost air carrier providing flights to destinations across Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
Tourism market group, Travco Group recently received five prestigious awards at a celebratory ceremony held by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism which is aimed at recognising outstanding performers within a range of sectors in the travel industry.
The highlight of the awards ceremony was the announcement naming Travco Group the "Number One Travel Company in Egypt" for the 13th year running.
After being in business for 30 years, Travco operate and own a number of travel related companies including Travcotels, Travco Group's Nile Cruises, as part of their Jaz Hotels, Resorts and Cruises division. Luxury 5-star Nile cruises, Jaz Omar El Khayam, also received an award at ceremony held the Cairo International Conference Centre.
Another division of the hospitality group, Alpitour Group Egypt, went on to win the award for 7th place amongst the ten awarded travel companies, despite having only been operating for six years.The three other awards handed to the successful company's hospitality arm, Jaz Hotels, Resorts and Cruises, included one for their luxury Sharm El Sheikh hotels, Jaz Mirabel Beach Resort.
Travco produce Egypt's highest tourism revenue with over 1.3 million tourists visiting the region. The company also owns a series of Egypt hotels as well as properties and resorts across the Middle East and Europe totalling 146, including a luxury vessel for Nile cruises. Travco is also planning to launch an all-suite vessel, Jaz Esperia, for luxury Nile cruises shortly.
The tourism company announced in September that it would be extending the company by launching Egypt's first low cost airline, Air Arabia Egypt, which is due to start operating flights to Europe, Asia and Africa by the end of this year.
Travco's hospitality brands include Steigenberger Hotels & Resorts, and InterCityHotel, Travcotels Nile cruises, Iberotel Sol y Mar Hotels & Resorts, and Jaz.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...