Travco Group named number one Egypt holidays DMC
Travco are going from strength to strength as they win five prestigious awards, launch a new all-suite Nile cruises vessel, and provide Egypt with its own low cost air carrier providing flights to destinations across Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
Tourism market group, Travco Group recently received five prestigious awards at a celebratory ceremony held by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism which is aimed at recognising outstanding performers within a range of sectors in the travel industry.
The highlight of the awards ceremony was the announcement naming Travco Group the "Number One Travel Company in Egypt" for the 13th year running.
After being in business for 30 years, Travco operate and own a number of travel related companies including Travcotels, Travco Group's Nile Cruises, as part of their Jaz Hotels, Resorts and Cruises division. Luxury 5-star Nile cruises, Jaz Omar El Khayam, also received an award at ceremony held the Cairo International Conference Centre.
Another division of the hospitality group, Alpitour Group Egypt, went on to win the award for 7th place amongst the ten awarded travel companies, despite having only been operating for six years.The three other awards handed to the successful company's hospitality arm, Jaz Hotels, Resorts and Cruises, included one for their luxury Sharm El Sheikh hotels, Jaz Mirabel Beach Resort.
Travco produce Egypt's highest tourism revenue with over 1.3 million tourists visiting the region. The company also owns a series of Egypt hotels as well as properties and resorts across the Middle East and Europe totalling 146, including a luxury vessel for Nile cruises. Travco is also planning to launch an all-suite vessel, Jaz Esperia, for luxury Nile cruises shortly.
The tourism company announced in September that it would be extending the company by launching Egypt's first low cost airline, Air Arabia Egypt, which is due to start operating flights to Europe, Asia and Africa by the end of this year.
Travco's hospitality brands include Steigenberger Hotels & Resorts, and InterCityHotel, Travcotels Nile cruises, Iberotel Sol y Mar Hotels & Resorts, and Jaz.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Experience the golden Sandy beaches of the beautiful Red Sea, the action in Soho Square and Na'ama Bay and a resort that has it all - Sierra Sharm el Sheikt awaits
- Enjoy elegant views of either the pool or gardens from your own private balcony/terrace
- Enjoy access to the Sierra's Wellness Centre & Aqua Spa, where you can enjoy a massage parlour, sauna & steam room
- Enjoy a variety of cuisines from a number of restaurants at the hotel - including Italian, freshly caught seafood & much more
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
With access to a private beach and every facility imaginable on site it's no wonder guests return to Hilton Sharks bay - it's a perfect for the whole family
- Relax and unwind with a massage or jacuzzi in the health club
- Enjoy a number of dining options including Il Rustico Restaurant - where you can enjoy barbeques on the terrace
- Enjoy the evenings with the nightly entertainment programme
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
The Red Sea resort town of Sharm El Sheikh is known for its wonderful beaches; take six days to enjoy the best of this...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Sharm El Sheikh, a resort town sitting on Egypt's Red Sea shores, is one of the country's top tourist destinations. Find...