Travco Group named number one Egypt holidays DMC
Travco are going from strength to strength as they win five prestigious awards, launch a new all-suite Nile cruises vessel, and provide Egypt with its own low cost air carrier providing flights to destinations across Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
Tourism market group, Travco Group recently received five prestigious awards at a celebratory ceremony held by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism which is aimed at recognising outstanding performers within a range of sectors in the travel industry.
The highlight of the awards ceremony was the announcement naming Travco Group the "Number One Travel Company in Egypt" for the 13th year running.
After being in business for 30 years, Travco operate and own a number of travel related companies including Travcotels, Travco Group's Nile Cruises, as part of their Jaz Hotels, Resorts and Cruises division. Luxury 5-star Nile cruises, Jaz Omar El Khayam, also received an award at ceremony held the Cairo International Conference Centre.
Another division of the hospitality group, Alpitour Group Egypt, went on to win the award for 7th place amongst the ten awarded travel companies, despite having only been operating for six years.The three other awards handed to the successful company's hospitality arm, Jaz Hotels, Resorts and Cruises, included one for their luxury Sharm El Sheikh hotels, Jaz Mirabel Beach Resort.
Travco produce Egypt's highest tourism revenue with over 1.3 million tourists visiting the region. The company also owns a series of Egypt hotels as well as properties and resorts across the Middle East and Europe totalling 146, including a luxury vessel for Nile cruises. Travco is also planning to launch an all-suite vessel, Jaz Esperia, for luxury Nile cruises shortly.
The tourism company announced in September that it would be extending the company by launching Egypt's first low cost airline, Air Arabia Egypt, which is due to start operating flights to Europe, Asia and Africa by the end of this year.
Travco's hospitality brands include Steigenberger Hotels & Resorts, and InterCityHotel, Travcotels Nile cruises, Iberotel Sol y Mar Hotels & Resorts, and Jaz.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
Stay in comfortable cabins with air-conditioning and elegant dining rooms
- Benefit from the fabulous view of karnak, valley of the kingsand the temple of Philae
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with all night entertainment like the belly dancing show and other typical Egyptian performances
- Enjoy the large sun deck with loungers and a swimming pool a massage service is also available on the sundeck
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...