New Ultra-luxe Dubai hotel on the horizon for Ritz-Carlton
Yet another hotel project is on the cards for Ritz-Carlton with one of its newest additions being currently developed in what will become their second Dubai hotel. The new Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre will be ready to open in 2010
Construction for the latest of Ritz-Carlton Dubai hotels is moving on smoothly and on time to be ready to welcome guests by mid-2010. The second of Ritz-Carlton hotels in Dubai, the new Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre will be an opulent treat for any traveller looking for the best of luxury holidays in Dubai.
Set amidst the dynamic city centre and yet offering complete seclusion with a range of relaxing treatments at its very own Health Club and Spa, this new Ritz-Carlton in Dubai will epitomise the true meaning of understated luxury and elegance behind its handsome limestone facade. Guests will enjoy a string of sumptuous amenities, a direct walkway to The Gate which is the heart of the Financial Centre, plus the added convenience of the city of Dubai at their fingertips, and the most iconic places to go for extreme Dubai shopping only a short distance away.
“We believe the hotel will be a very strategic addition to our global portfolio,” said Pascal Duchauffour, General Manager and Area Vice-President for The Ritz-Carlton Hotels in the Middle East. “It will attract senior corporate executives traveling to Dubai to conduct business in this free trade/tax zone, and with the largest ballroom in the financial district, this hotel will provide an outstanding meeting site for the international companies expected to open offices in the complex. Dubai is a vibrant and exciting city, poised on the brink of becoming one of the world’s foremost leisure and business destinations, and we feel privileged to play a part in this development.”
For every kind of Dubai holidays, the new 341-room Ritz- Carlton hotel will be catering to all, boasting a total 124 serviced and managed apartments conveniently located at the heart of the financial district and near many other great sights to visit that attract many visitors on Dubai holidays.
Standing 14 stories high, a standout feature of this new Dubai hotel by Ritz-Carlton will be the 10-storey waterfall cascading down the building and flowing directly into the courtyard. The guestrooms and suites will include two Ritz-Carlton Suites with the convenience and comfort suitable to host visiting dignitaries and delegations.
Dining options include Blue Rain, a signature Thai fine-dining restaurant; Can Can, a French brasserie and the Centre Cut steakhouse to provide a setting to enjoy the cuisine made famous by Ritz-Carlton chefs. The social hub during evenings will be at No. 5 cigar bar that is adjacent to the direct walkway to the financial centre. The Lobby Lounge & Terrace will offer a casual elegance for the enjoyment of afternoon tea and evening cocktails.
Work Dubai holidays can be a dream at this fully equipped Dubai hotel. Meetings and conference space at The Ritz-Carlton, totaling 2000 square meters will be extensive, and flexible enough to host large gatherings and exclusive social events. Facilities include a 1,400 square meters Grand Ballroom that is divisible by 4, with 8 meeting rooms, including a business centre and a resident Technology Butler; will be available to accommodate a range of needs and occasions.
The top 2 floors of the hotel will be solely dedicated to guests of The Ritz-Carlton Club, which features an extra measure of privacy and amenities for demanding guests on luxury holidays. A dedicated concierge will staff The Club Lounge, offering complimentary food and beverage presentations from breakfast to after-hours cocktails. Recreational amenities will include indoor and outdoor swimming pools for the enjoyment of all, young and old, those on a work Dubai holiday and those enjoying luxury Dubai holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...