New Ultra-luxe Dubai hotel on the horizon for Ritz-Carlton
Yet another hotel project is on the cards for Ritz-Carlton with one of its newest additions being currently developed in what will become their second Dubai hotel. The new Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre will be ready to open in 2010
Construction for the latest of Ritz-Carlton Dubai hotels is moving on smoothly and on time to be ready to welcome guests by mid-2010. The second of Ritz-Carlton hotels in Dubai, the new Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre will be an opulent treat for any traveller looking for the best of luxury holidays in Dubai.
Set amidst the dynamic city centre and yet offering complete seclusion with a range of relaxing treatments at its very own Health Club and Spa, this new Ritz-Carlton in Dubai will epitomise the true meaning of understated luxury and elegance behind its handsome limestone facade. Guests will enjoy a string of sumptuous amenities, a direct walkway to The Gate which is the heart of the Financial Centre, plus the added convenience of the city of Dubai at their fingertips, and the most iconic places to go for extreme Dubai shopping only a short distance away.
“We believe the hotel will be a very strategic addition to our global portfolio,” said Pascal Duchauffour, General Manager and Area Vice-President for The Ritz-Carlton Hotels in the Middle East. “It will attract senior corporate executives traveling to Dubai to conduct business in this free trade/tax zone, and with the largest ballroom in the financial district, this hotel will provide an outstanding meeting site for the international companies expected to open offices in the complex. Dubai is a vibrant and exciting city, poised on the brink of becoming one of the world’s foremost leisure and business destinations, and we feel privileged to play a part in this development.”
For every kind of Dubai holidays, the new 341-room Ritz- Carlton hotel will be catering to all, boasting a total 124 serviced and managed apartments conveniently located at the heart of the financial district and near many other great sights to visit that attract many visitors on Dubai holidays.
Standing 14 stories high, a standout feature of this new Dubai hotel by Ritz-Carlton will be the 10-storey waterfall cascading down the building and flowing directly into the courtyard. The guestrooms and suites will include two Ritz-Carlton Suites with the convenience and comfort suitable to host visiting dignitaries and delegations.
Dining options include Blue Rain, a signature Thai fine-dining restaurant; Can Can, a French brasserie and the Centre Cut steakhouse to provide a setting to enjoy the cuisine made famous by Ritz-Carlton chefs. The social hub during evenings will be at No. 5 cigar bar that is adjacent to the direct walkway to the financial centre. The Lobby Lounge & Terrace will offer a casual elegance for the enjoyment of afternoon tea and evening cocktails.
Work Dubai holidays can be a dream at this fully equipped Dubai hotel. Meetings and conference space at The Ritz-Carlton, totaling 2000 square meters will be extensive, and flexible enough to host large gatherings and exclusive social events. Facilities include a 1,400 square meters Grand Ballroom that is divisible by 4, with 8 meeting rooms, including a business centre and a resident Technology Butler; will be available to accommodate a range of needs and occasions.
The top 2 floors of the hotel will be solely dedicated to guests of The Ritz-Carlton Club, which features an extra measure of privacy and amenities for demanding guests on luxury holidays. A dedicated concierge will staff The Club Lounge, offering complimentary food and beverage presentations from breakfast to after-hours cocktails. Recreational amenities will include indoor and outdoor swimming pools for the enjoyment of all, young and old, those on a work Dubai holiday and those enjoying luxury Dubai holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...