7 New Connections for Africa holidays through Codesharing
Brussels Airlines and Lufthansa are expanding their codesharing agreement to extend their services and start offering new long-haul routes and connections to more holiday destinations in Africa.
New routes to a wider range of Africa holidays destinations will start being serviced by Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines thanks to an expansion of their codesharing agreement to include many new connections to a range of new holiday destinations across the African continent.
This new codesharing expansion will add new long-haul routes to Africa for both airlines. Effectively it means that from now on, Lufthansa passengers will have a choice of 4 additional Africa holidays destinations and 7 new connections from Brussels.
Brussels Airlines already flies from Brussels to popular Africa holidays resorts in Abidjan (Ivory Coast), Banjul (Gambia), Bujumbura (Burundi), Douala und Yaunde (both Cameroon), Nairobi (for Kenya holidays) and Monrovia (Liberia) which can also be booked via Lufthansa with a Lufthansa flight number. Moreover, Lufthansa passengers will be able to fly to Douala and Yaunde on a codeshare basis with SWISS and to Nairobi with Swiss or Ethiopian Airlines.
Likewise, Brussels Airlines passengers will now be able to fly via Frankfurt to the Lufthansa destinations in Accra (Ghana), Khartoum (Sudan), Johannesburg and, in winter, to Cape Town (both South Africa), under a Brussels Airlines flight number.
The two airlines are thus further expanding their mutual cooperation agreements and opening up their route network to passengers of the respective partner airline to allow for more choice for passengers when deciding where to go during their Africa holidays. Following this latest expansion of codeshare services and including the new Lufthansa destinations Libreville and Port Harcourt, Lufthansa will itself operate flights to 17 holiday destinations and offer flights to a further 14 holiday destinations also on a codeshare basis.
For more information on the new routes for Africa holidays served by these airlines interested customers can visit the Lufthansa website or contact the Lufthansa Call Center, Lufthansa travel agency partners or Lufthansa sales counters at airports. Members of the Lufthansa Miles & More frequent flyer programme will still be able to collect miles on all flights operated by Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines and such miles could then be redeemed towards future flights.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...