7 New Connections for Africa holidays through Codesharing
Brussels Airlines and Lufthansa are expanding their codesharing agreement to extend their services and start offering new long-haul routes and connections to more holiday destinations in Africa.
New routes to a wider range of Africa holidays destinations will start being serviced by Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines thanks to an expansion of their codesharing agreement to include many new connections to a range of new holiday destinations across the African continent.
This new codesharing expansion will add new long-haul routes to Africa for both airlines. Effectively it means that from now on, Lufthansa passengers will have a choice of 4 additional Africa holidays destinations and 7 new connections from Brussels.
Brussels Airlines already flies from Brussels to popular Africa holidays resorts in Abidjan (Ivory Coast), Banjul (Gambia), Bujumbura (Burundi), Douala und Yaunde (both Cameroon), Nairobi (for Kenya holidays) and Monrovia (Liberia) which can also be booked via Lufthansa with a Lufthansa flight number. Moreover, Lufthansa passengers will be able to fly to Douala and Yaunde on a codeshare basis with SWISS and to Nairobi with Swiss or Ethiopian Airlines.
Likewise, Brussels Airlines passengers will now be able to fly via Frankfurt to the Lufthansa destinations in Accra (Ghana), Khartoum (Sudan), Johannesburg and, in winter, to Cape Town (both South Africa), under a Brussels Airlines flight number.
The two airlines are thus further expanding their mutual cooperation agreements and opening up their route network to passengers of the respective partner airline to allow for more choice for passengers when deciding where to go during their Africa holidays. Following this latest expansion of codeshare services and including the new Lufthansa destinations Libreville and Port Harcourt, Lufthansa will itself operate flights to 17 holiday destinations and offer flights to a further 14 holiday destinations also on a codeshare basis.
For more information on the new routes for Africa holidays served by these airlines interested customers can visit the Lufthansa website or contact the Lufthansa Call Center, Lufthansa travel agency partners or Lufthansa sales counters at airports. Members of the Lufthansa Miles & More frequent flyer programme will still be able to collect miles on all flights operated by Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines and such miles could then be redeemed towards future flights.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...