Fairmont Opens New Luxury Egypt hotel
The luxury chain of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts announced today the official opening of new Egypt hotel with the new Fairmont Nile City in Cairo which officially opened its doors to guests today.
The new Fairmont Nile City today opened its doors to guests as the latest addition of luxury Egypt hotels in Cairo. The third of Fairmont hotels to be built in the city this one will be the most luxurious of Egypt hotels to ever have graced the Nile River side.
For luxury Egypt holidays with the best views right at the heart of Cairo, the new Fairmont Nile City is ideally positioned overlooking the Nile River with views of the Pyramids in the distance so that Cairo’s natural beauty and ancient history are always in sight.
Standing within the prestigious Nile City corporate complex, this new Fairmont Egypt hotel is perfect for conferences, meetings and other large group events. Spread out over more than 11,000sq feet of indoor space complimented by over 5,000sq feet of outdoor space for reunions, conventions, this new Fairmont hotel seriously caters for business travels and special events.
Art deco and contemporary design combine to provide timeless elegance and refinement in all of its 567 luxury rooms and suites, all of which feature generous comfort and are complemented by stunning views over the city or the Nile River.
All rooms with either a King-size bed or 2 Double beds will also be equipped with little luxuries such as exclusive Miller Harris bathroom amenities, an open bathroom concept with sliding shutters, rain showers, complimentary coffee/tea facilities, interactive TV and fast internet access. They will all be laid out over spacious 33sq.m. except for the Signature rooms which will be featuring almost double the space with 56sq.m. for seriously spoiling accommodation during luxury holidays in Egypt.
For a little relaxing amidst the hustle and bustle of Egypt holidays in busy Cairo, the new hotel will also be featuring the largest spa in Cairo. The exclusive Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Nile City comprises 22,000sq feet of private sanctuaries for men and women, embellished by sparkling views of the city and river below.
The new Fairmont Nile City is all ready to receive guests now and will provide a perfect complement to the comfort of the Fairmont Towers and the Heliopolis, the other two Fairmont Egypt hotels in Cairo which are both located in a tree-lined suburb of Cairo near the airport and shopping districts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...