Fairmont Opens New Luxury Egypt hotel
The luxury chain of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts announced today the official opening of new Egypt hotel with the new Fairmont Nile City in Cairo which officially opened its doors to guests today.
The new Fairmont Nile City today opened its doors to guests as the latest addition of luxury Egypt hotels in Cairo. The third of Fairmont hotels to be built in the city this one will be the most luxurious of Egypt hotels to ever have graced the Nile River side.
For luxury Egypt holidays with the best views right at the heart of Cairo, the new Fairmont Nile City is ideally positioned overlooking the Nile River with views of the Pyramids in the distance so that Cairo’s natural beauty and ancient history are always in sight.
Standing within the prestigious Nile City corporate complex, this new Fairmont Egypt hotel is perfect for conferences, meetings and other large group events. Spread out over more than 11,000sq feet of indoor space complimented by over 5,000sq feet of outdoor space for reunions, conventions, this new Fairmont hotel seriously caters for business travels and special events.
Art deco and contemporary design combine to provide timeless elegance and refinement in all of its 567 luxury rooms and suites, all of which feature generous comfort and are complemented by stunning views over the city or the Nile River.
All rooms with either a King-size bed or 2 Double beds will also be equipped with little luxuries such as exclusive Miller Harris bathroom amenities, an open bathroom concept with sliding shutters, rain showers, complimentary coffee/tea facilities, interactive TV and fast internet access. They will all be laid out over spacious 33sq.m. except for the Signature rooms which will be featuring almost double the space with 56sq.m. for seriously spoiling accommodation during luxury holidays in Egypt.
For a little relaxing amidst the hustle and bustle of Egypt holidays in busy Cairo, the new hotel will also be featuring the largest spa in Cairo. The exclusive Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Nile City comprises 22,000sq feet of private sanctuaries for men and women, embellished by sparkling views of the city and river below.
The new Fairmont Nile City is all ready to receive guests now and will provide a perfect complement to the comfort of the Fairmont Towers and the Heliopolis, the other two Fairmont Egypt hotels in Cairo which are both located in a tree-lined suburb of Cairo near the airport and shopping districts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...