Fairmont Opens New Luxury Egypt hotel
The luxury chain of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts announced today the official opening of new Egypt hotel with the new Fairmont Nile City in Cairo which officially opened its doors to guests today.
The new Fairmont Nile City today opened its doors to guests as the latest addition of luxury Egypt hotels in Cairo. The third of Fairmont hotels to be built in the city this one will be the most luxurious of Egypt hotels to ever have graced the Nile River side.
For luxury Egypt holidays with the best views right at the heart of Cairo, the new Fairmont Nile City is ideally positioned overlooking the Nile River with views of the Pyramids in the distance so that Cairo’s natural beauty and ancient history are always in sight.
Standing within the prestigious Nile City corporate complex, this new Fairmont Egypt hotel is perfect for conferences, meetings and other large group events. Spread out over more than 11,000sq feet of indoor space complimented by over 5,000sq feet of outdoor space for reunions, conventions, this new Fairmont hotel seriously caters for business travels and special events.
Art deco and contemporary design combine to provide timeless elegance and refinement in all of its 567 luxury rooms and suites, all of which feature generous comfort and are complemented by stunning views over the city or the Nile River.
All rooms with either a King-size bed or 2 Double beds will also be equipped with little luxuries such as exclusive Miller Harris bathroom amenities, an open bathroom concept with sliding shutters, rain showers, complimentary coffee/tea facilities, interactive TV and fast internet access. They will all be laid out over spacious 33sq.m. except for the Signature rooms which will be featuring almost double the space with 56sq.m. for seriously spoiling accommodation during luxury holidays in Egypt.
For a little relaxing amidst the hustle and bustle of Egypt holidays in busy Cairo, the new hotel will also be featuring the largest spa in Cairo. The exclusive Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Nile City comprises 22,000sq feet of private sanctuaries for men and women, embellished by sparkling views of the city and river below.
The new Fairmont Nile City is all ready to receive guests now and will provide a perfect complement to the comfort of the Fairmont Towers and the Heliopolis, the other two Fairmont Egypt hotels in Cairo which are both located in a tree-lined suburb of Cairo near the airport and shopping districts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- The first 30 bookings for travel in September or October will also get free upgrades to Sea View rooms in both hotels
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy an selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding s swim up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...