Hilton Launches new corporate identity as 'Hilton Worldwide'
The global Hilton brand, formerly known as Hilton Hotels Corporation has now changed its corporate name to 'Hilton Worldwide' announcing a new logo to go with the name change. The new name better represents the company global breadth and reach.
The famous global brand of Hilton hotels has now acquired a new corporate name to go with its international breadth and reach. With hundreds of hotels across the world, the formerly known Hilton Hotels Corporation will now be called ‘Hilton Worldwide’, a more suited name that better represents the big hotelier’s global presence.
Together with the new name, the company will also be featuring a new logo that incorporates key design elements that reflect Hilton’s rich heritage, vision for the future and commitment to excellence in service.
The proud host of many key holiday destinations with fabulous hotels catering to exotic Caribbean holidays, Africa holidays, Middle East holidays, Indian Ocean holidays with Maldives holidays and Mauritius holidays, as well as many other Asian destinations (including India holidays and Goa holidays) the Hilton hotel group has an extensive portfolio of resorts and beautiful properties at some of the world’s most coveted locations. Thus the new name will better represent their global reach and diverse portfolio across the many properties they have in so many varied locations. Hilton Worlwide has 10 sub-brands and comprises more than 3300 hotels in 77 countries around the world. The company has more than a further 300 hotels to be opened this year.
'This is an incredibly dynamic time in our company's history. On the heels of a successful move into our new global headquarters, we're excited to launch our corporate identity that better represents who we are today and our aspirations for the company going forward, while our corporate name and logo have changed, the best of our company - the passion, commitment and high standards of our team members that translate into exceptional experiences for our guests - remains the same.' said Christopher J. Nassetta, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hilton Worldwide.
The new changes of corporate name and logo also follow the change of the company’s main headquarters, re-locating from Beverly Hills, California to McLean in Virginia. This also goes in line with an internal launch of a refreshed company vision, mission values and key strategic priorities, which are all intended to transmit a clearer message as to how Hilton conducts business and plans to achieve company goals.
The new logo aims to visually unite all members of the organisation across all parts of the globe with one shared vision for success. The platinum and gold stylized H evokes quality, stature and the richness of Hilton's heritage. The two halves are reflective, which are a reminder of the company's storied past and vibrant future, and the open curves are welcoming, symbolizing the world of travel by suggesting the round edges of the globe, the arch of a bridge and posts of a bed.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...