Hilton Launches new corporate identity as 'Hilton Worldwide'
The global Hilton brand, formerly known as Hilton Hotels Corporation has now changed its corporate name to 'Hilton Worldwide' announcing a new logo to go with the name change. The new name better represents the company global breadth and reach.
The famous global brand of Hilton hotels has now acquired a new corporate name to go with its international breadth and reach. With hundreds of hotels across the world, the formerly known Hilton Hotels Corporation will now be called ‘Hilton Worldwide’, a more suited name that better represents the big hotelier’s global presence.
Together with the new name, the company will also be featuring a new logo that incorporates key design elements that reflect Hilton’s rich heritage, vision for the future and commitment to excellence in service.
The proud host of many key holiday destinations with fabulous hotels catering to exotic Caribbean holidays, Africa holidays, Middle East holidays, Indian Ocean holidays with Maldives holidays and Mauritius holidays, as well as many other Asian destinations (including India holidays and Goa holidays) the Hilton hotel group has an extensive portfolio of resorts and beautiful properties at some of the world’s most coveted locations. Thus the new name will better represent their global reach and diverse portfolio across the many properties they have in so many varied locations. Hilton Worlwide has 10 sub-brands and comprises more than 3300 hotels in 77 countries around the world. The company has more than a further 300 hotels to be opened this year.
'This is an incredibly dynamic time in our company's history. On the heels of a successful move into our new global headquarters, we're excited to launch our corporate identity that better represents who we are today and our aspirations for the company going forward, while our corporate name and logo have changed, the best of our company - the passion, commitment and high standards of our team members that translate into exceptional experiences for our guests - remains the same.' said Christopher J. Nassetta, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hilton Worldwide.
The new changes of corporate name and logo also follow the change of the company’s main headquarters, re-locating from Beverly Hills, California to McLean in Virginia. This also goes in line with an internal launch of a refreshed company vision, mission values and key strategic priorities, which are all intended to transmit a clearer message as to how Hilton conducts business and plans to achieve company goals.
The new logo aims to visually unite all members of the organisation across all parts of the globe with one shared vision for success. The platinum and gold stylized H evokes quality, stature and the richness of Hilton's heritage. The two halves are reflective, which are a reminder of the company's storied past and vibrant future, and the open curves are welcoming, symbolizing the world of travel by suggesting the round edges of the globe, the arch of a bridge and posts of a bed.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...