Hilton Launches new corporate identity as 'Hilton Worldwide'
The global Hilton brand, formerly known as Hilton Hotels Corporation has now changed its corporate name to 'Hilton Worldwide' announcing a new logo to go with the name change. The new name better represents the company global breadth and reach.
The famous global brand of Hilton hotels has now acquired a new corporate name to go with its international breadth and reach. With hundreds of hotels across the world, the formerly known Hilton Hotels Corporation will now be called ‘Hilton Worldwide’, a more suited name that better represents the big hotelier’s global presence.
Together with the new name, the company will also be featuring a new logo that incorporates key design elements that reflect Hilton’s rich heritage, vision for the future and commitment to excellence in service.
The proud host of many key holiday destinations with fabulous hotels catering to exotic Caribbean holidays, Africa holidays, Middle East holidays, Indian Ocean holidays with Maldives holidays and Mauritius holidays, as well as many other Asian destinations (including India holidays and Goa holidays) the Hilton hotel group has an extensive portfolio of resorts and beautiful properties at some of the world’s most coveted locations. Thus the new name will better represent their global reach and diverse portfolio across the many properties they have in so many varied locations. Hilton Worlwide has 10 sub-brands and comprises more than 3300 hotels in 77 countries around the world. The company has more than a further 300 hotels to be opened this year.
'This is an incredibly dynamic time in our company's history. On the heels of a successful move into our new global headquarters, we're excited to launch our corporate identity that better represents who we are today and our aspirations for the company going forward, while our corporate name and logo have changed, the best of our company - the passion, commitment and high standards of our team members that translate into exceptional experiences for our guests - remains the same.' said Christopher J. Nassetta, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hilton Worldwide.
The new changes of corporate name and logo also follow the change of the company’s main headquarters, re-locating from Beverly Hills, California to McLean in Virginia. This also goes in line with an internal launch of a refreshed company vision, mission values and key strategic priorities, which are all intended to transmit a clearer message as to how Hilton conducts business and plans to achieve company goals.
The new logo aims to visually unite all members of the organisation across all parts of the globe with one shared vision for success. The platinum and gold stylized H evokes quality, stature and the richness of Hilton's heritage. The two halves are reflective, which are a reminder of the company's storied past and vibrant future, and the open curves are welcoming, symbolizing the world of travel by suggesting the round edges of the globe, the arch of a bridge and posts of a bed.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...