Hilton Launches new corporate identity as 'Hilton Worldwide'
The global Hilton brand, formerly known as Hilton Hotels Corporation has now changed its corporate name to 'Hilton Worldwide' announcing a new logo to go with the name change. The new name better represents the company global breadth and reach.
The famous global brand of Hilton hotels has now acquired a new corporate name to go with its international breadth and reach. With hundreds of hotels across the world, the formerly known Hilton Hotels Corporation will now be called ‘Hilton Worldwide’, a more suited name that better represents the big hotelier’s global presence.
Together with the new name, the company will also be featuring a new logo that incorporates key design elements that reflect Hilton’s rich heritage, vision for the future and commitment to excellence in service.
The proud host of many key holiday destinations with fabulous hotels catering to exotic Caribbean holidays, Africa holidays, Middle East holidays, Indian Ocean holidays with Maldives holidays and Mauritius holidays, as well as many other Asian destinations (including India holidays and Goa holidays) the Hilton hotel group has an extensive portfolio of resorts and beautiful properties at some of the world’s most coveted locations. Thus the new name will better represent their global reach and diverse portfolio across the many properties they have in so many varied locations. Hilton Worlwide has 10 sub-brands and comprises more than 3300 hotels in 77 countries around the world. The company has more than a further 300 hotels to be opened this year.
'This is an incredibly dynamic time in our company's history. On the heels of a successful move into our new global headquarters, we're excited to launch our corporate identity that better represents who we are today and our aspirations for the company going forward, while our corporate name and logo have changed, the best of our company - the passion, commitment and high standards of our team members that translate into exceptional experiences for our guests - remains the same.' said Christopher J. Nassetta, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hilton Worldwide.
The new changes of corporate name and logo also follow the change of the company’s main headquarters, re-locating from Beverly Hills, California to McLean in Virginia. This also goes in line with an internal launch of a refreshed company vision, mission values and key strategic priorities, which are all intended to transmit a clearer message as to how Hilton conducts business and plans to achieve company goals.
The new logo aims to visually unite all members of the organisation across all parts of the globe with one shared vision for success. The platinum and gold stylized H evokes quality, stature and the richness of Hilton's heritage. The two halves are reflective, which are a reminder of the company's storied past and vibrant future, and the open curves are welcoming, symbolizing the world of travel by suggesting the round edges of the globe, the arch of a bridge and posts of a bed.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with exclusive savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...