Virgin Atlantic Opens One-Stop Shop Online for Visas
Virgin Atlantic passengers will now be able to arrange their travel documents and visas at the same time they book a flight with the airline through a new partnership with CIBT, the largest global provider of visa and passport services
Virgin travellers will now be able to enjoy the convenience of arranging their own travel documents and visas at the same time they book their flight with Virgin Atlantic. This new feature will offer passengers with the convenience and speed of sorting all travel requirements in one place through the airline’s new online service.
Whether on luxury holidays to holiday destinations such as China, India, Australia or Africa, all visas and travel documents can be processed through the Virgin Atlantic contact centre and through Virginatlantic.com thanks to their new partnership with CIBT, the largest global provider of visas and passport services.
The main carrief of popular destinations such as Cuba holidays, Dubai holidays and many Caribbean holidays, Virgin Atlantic is proud to present their new service which takes out the time- consuming hassle of applying for visas separately by offering it all to customers in one single place. Through this new partnership CIBT will provide Virgin passengers with a comprehensive range of travel document services including visas, passports and other important documents required for travel.
“Virgin Atlantic’s aim is to provide our passengers with a seamless travel experience from the time of booking all the way through to them disembarking at their destination. This means Virgin Atlantic.com will be a one stop shop for all our passengers’ needs." said Director of Product and Service at Virgin Atlantic, Dee Cooper.
John Donoghue, Executive Vice President at CIBT added: “We are excited to partner with Virgin Atlantic to help their passengers obtain required travel documents, such as visas and passports."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...