Barbados holidays revamped by Palm Beach Barbados hotels
The Palm Beach Hotel Group is looking forward to the Winter Season in the Caribbean by launching announcing a range of improvements to its Barbados and updating a calendar of local events for guests on a Barbados holiday to enjoy.
With a range of exciting renovations and updates to its Barbados hotels, the Palm Beach Hotel Group is already looking forward to the Autumn and Winter season by introducing an array of improvements to its resorts.
First up is the Amaryllis Beach Resort located at the breathtaking seaside area of Hastings. At this breathtaking Barbados hotel new furniture has been added and installed around the pool and in the Almond Tree Restaurant. Also on the plus side, the construction being carried out next door no longer affects the Amaryllis resort and Barbados holidays here can now be a bliss of quiet once again.
New activities to be enjoyed at Amaryllis for fun Barbados holidays include a Nature Walk that started running from 1st September 2009 and is conducted by one of their hotel team members every Tuesday. The walk is around the hotel gardens and on the boardwalk that takes guests to its sister Allamanda hotel and back.
Aldo from the 4th September this year, Amaryllis started featuring a food tasting event prepared by their culinary team and open to all the guests to try and sample. This activity now takes place every week at 5 pm each Friday in the Almond Tree restaurant which has been completely restored to great new standards. Here new furniture has been introduced to the upper deck around the main pool and overlooking the ocean in the distance. The new tables and chairs are replacing the previous rattan furniture, with the new one being both sturdier and more comfortable with cushions and a nicer overall design. On behalf of the Amaryllis team they would like to invite everyone to join them on breakfast or dinner to tell them what you think of the new updates.
The boardwalk connecting Amaryllish to its sister Allamanda hotel in Barbados is now fully completed. The boardwalk connects guests to the beaches of Coconut Court, Rockley Baech and Bridgetown and all whilst enjoying the spectacular views across the boardwalk of the beach and sea in the distance.
For a little pampering and embellishment during your Barbados holidays, the Palm Beach hotel group has now opened a new beauty salon at the Allamanda hotel, offering hair cuts, nail care, massages and a range of other treatments. The new Beauty Solutions parlour is now open from 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday and by appointment only on Sundays. To celebrate this new addition to this Barbados hotel, the centre is now offering all guests a 10% discount with new bridal packages also available now. Definitely the place to head down to if planning a Barbados wedding or simply just want to update your look with a fresh and summery Caribbean touch!
Other improvements and additions to these Barbados hotels include a new beach bar at the Alllamanda hotel right next to the beach and boardwalk. The Allamanda has also now added a brand new room category; the “2 Bedroom Suite”, ideally created for families and becoming the hotel’s best room with 2 air-conditioned bedrooms and bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a spacious balcony with uninterrupted panoramic sea views that extend all the way into the horizon.
And for activity fun-filled Barbados holidays there is a new calendar of events for the coming months and the highlights include: The Sun Sea & Slams International Bride Festival running from 20-24th October, the National Independence Festival of the Creative Arts running all the way through November, and lastly the Sizzlin’ Sand Barbados Sun Splash Volleyball taking place on the 7th and 8th November where teams from across the Caribbean and even Canada go head to head to win the Best of Barbados Tournament prize.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
- FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Free room upgrade to next available room
- Savings of upto 45% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap on Dover Beach in Barbados' southern coast where plenty of restaurant, shops and bars are available
Sugar Bay is perfect for travelling solo, enjoying a romantic getaway or special family escape
- Premium All Inclusive hotel with a selection of dining options including a Steakhouse
- Enjoy a Hot Summer now on with savings of upto 40% plus $20 Spa Credit per person
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital, Bridgetown
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Take a step back from day-to-day life and submerge in the peace and tranquillity that can be found at the fantastic...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...