Experience ultimate luxury in the wild at Bilila Lodge Kempinski
Ultimate luxury at a rustic place is hard to imagine but it now exists thanks to Tanzania's newest resort: the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, now offering safari travellers with the ultimate luxury break amidst the lush scenery of the Serengeti National Park
Tanzania's new luxury resort, Bilila Lodge Kempinski, provides guests on Tanzania holidays with the ultimate luxury break set amongst stunning scenery within the Serengeti National Park. For those on Safari holidays, this is the perfect place to stay, as rather than a one day excursion to experience the exquisite wildlife and scenery; the safari will last throughout the duration of the holiday.
Located within the 5,700 square miles of woodlands, grassland plains, lakes and forests, the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, offers luxury accommodation, facilities and high quality service for guests on holidays in Tanzania. The breathtaking resort is made up of thatched lodges and villas, with over 77 rooms and luxury suites. The decor has been cleverly kept within the theme of the Serengeti National Park with Tanzanian timber floors, and peaceful views overlooking some of the most stunning scenery in the world. With ensuite rooms complete with four poster beds and air conditioning, guests on Tanzania holidays will experience luxury at its highest level. Many rooms have their own plunge pools and gyms, but perhaps the greatest luxury of all is the view which comes with every room, overlooking the bush complete with grazing wildlife including zebras, elephants and giraffes.
Luxury lies throughout the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, which has an infinity pool, a luxury spa with six treatment rooms, a business centre with conference rooms, a gym, a games room, a brick-walled wine cellar, a sophisticated bar, and gourmet restaurants offering some of the country's finest local produce. The luxury resort even comes complete with an onsite doctor and nurse available around the clock, and a separate village for its 143 staff members.
Guests on their Tanzania holidays will experience life in the wild but amongst luxury and tranquillity at Bilila Lodge Kempinski, and will return home with a lifetime of treasured and unforgettable memories.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...