Experience ultimate luxury in the wild at Bilila Lodge Kempinski
Ultimate luxury at a rustic place is hard to imagine but it now exists thanks to Tanzania's newest resort: the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, now offering safari travellers with the ultimate luxury break amidst the lush scenery of the Serengeti National Park
Tanzania's new luxury resort, Bilila Lodge Kempinski, provides guests on Tanzania holidays with the ultimate luxury break set amongst stunning scenery within the Serengeti National Park. For those on Safari holidays, this is the perfect place to stay, as rather than a one day excursion to experience the exquisite wildlife and scenery; the safari will last throughout the duration of the holiday.
Located within the 5,700 square miles of woodlands, grassland plains, lakes and forests, the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, offers luxury accommodation, facilities and high quality service for guests on holidays in Tanzania. The breathtaking resort is made up of thatched lodges and villas, with over 77 rooms and luxury suites. The decor has been cleverly kept within the theme of the Serengeti National Park with Tanzanian timber floors, and peaceful views overlooking some of the most stunning scenery in the world. With ensuite rooms complete with four poster beds and air conditioning, guests on Tanzania holidays will experience luxury at its highest level. Many rooms have their own plunge pools and gyms, but perhaps the greatest luxury of all is the view which comes with every room, overlooking the bush complete with grazing wildlife including zebras, elephants and giraffes.
Luxury lies throughout the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, which has an infinity pool, a luxury spa with six treatment rooms, a business centre with conference rooms, a gym, a games room, a brick-walled wine cellar, a sophisticated bar, and gourmet restaurants offering some of the country's finest local produce. The luxury resort even comes complete with an onsite doctor and nurse available around the clock, and a separate village for its 143 staff members.
Guests on their Tanzania holidays will experience life in the wild but amongst luxury and tranquillity at Bilila Lodge Kempinski, and will return home with a lifetime of treasured and unforgettable memories.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...