Experience ultimate luxury in the wild at Bilila Lodge Kempinski
Ultimate luxury at a rustic place is hard to imagine but it now exists thanks to Tanzania's newest resort: the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, now offering safari travellers with the ultimate luxury break amidst the lush scenery of the Serengeti National Park
Tanzania's new luxury resort, Bilila Lodge Kempinski, provides guests on Tanzania holidays with the ultimate luxury break set amongst stunning scenery within the Serengeti National Park. For those on Safari holidays, this is the perfect place to stay, as rather than a one day excursion to experience the exquisite wildlife and scenery; the safari will last throughout the duration of the holiday.
Located within the 5,700 square miles of woodlands, grassland plains, lakes and forests, the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, offers luxury accommodation, facilities and high quality service for guests on holidays in Tanzania. The breathtaking resort is made up of thatched lodges and villas, with over 77 rooms and luxury suites. The decor has been cleverly kept within the theme of the Serengeti National Park with Tanzanian timber floors, and peaceful views overlooking some of the most stunning scenery in the world. With ensuite rooms complete with four poster beds and air conditioning, guests on Tanzania holidays will experience luxury at its highest level. Many rooms have their own plunge pools and gyms, but perhaps the greatest luxury of all is the view which comes with every room, overlooking the bush complete with grazing wildlife including zebras, elephants and giraffes.
Luxury lies throughout the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, which has an infinity pool, a luxury spa with six treatment rooms, a business centre with conference rooms, a gym, a games room, a brick-walled wine cellar, a sophisticated bar, and gourmet restaurants offering some of the country's finest local produce. The luxury resort even comes complete with an onsite doctor and nurse available around the clock, and a separate village for its 143 staff members.
Guests on their Tanzania holidays will experience life in the wild but amongst luxury and tranquillity at Bilila Lodge Kempinski, and will return home with a lifetime of treasured and unforgettable memories.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...