Experience ultimate luxury in the wild at Bilila Lodge Kempinski
Ultimate luxury at a rustic place is hard to imagine but it now exists thanks to Tanzania's newest resort: the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, now offering safari travellers with the ultimate luxury break amidst the lush scenery of the Serengeti National Park
Tanzania's new luxury resort, Bilila Lodge Kempinski, provides guests on Tanzania holidays with the ultimate luxury break set amongst stunning scenery within the Serengeti National Park. For those on Safari holidays, this is the perfect place to stay, as rather than a one day excursion to experience the exquisite wildlife and scenery; the safari will last throughout the duration of the holiday.
Located within the 5,700 square miles of woodlands, grassland plains, lakes and forests, the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, offers luxury accommodation, facilities and high quality service for guests on holidays in Tanzania. The breathtaking resort is made up of thatched lodges and villas, with over 77 rooms and luxury suites. The decor has been cleverly kept within the theme of the Serengeti National Park with Tanzanian timber floors, and peaceful views overlooking some of the most stunning scenery in the world. With ensuite rooms complete with four poster beds and air conditioning, guests on Tanzania holidays will experience luxury at its highest level. Many rooms have their own plunge pools and gyms, but perhaps the greatest luxury of all is the view which comes with every room, overlooking the bush complete with grazing wildlife including zebras, elephants and giraffes.
Luxury lies throughout the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, which has an infinity pool, a luxury spa with six treatment rooms, a business centre with conference rooms, a gym, a games room, a brick-walled wine cellar, a sophisticated bar, and gourmet restaurants offering some of the country's finest local produce. The luxury resort even comes complete with an onsite doctor and nurse available around the clock, and a separate village for its 143 staff members.
Guests on their Tanzania holidays will experience life in the wild but amongst luxury and tranquillity at Bilila Lodge Kempinski, and will return home with a lifetime of treasured and unforgettable memories.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...