Experience ultimate luxury in the wild at Bilila Lodge Kempinski
Ultimate luxury at a rustic place is hard to imagine but it now exists thanks to Tanzania's newest resort: the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, now offering safari travellers with the ultimate luxury break amidst the lush scenery of the Serengeti National Park
Tanzania's new luxury resort, Bilila Lodge Kempinski, provides guests on Tanzania holidays with the ultimate luxury break set amongst stunning scenery within the Serengeti National Park. For those on Safari holidays, this is the perfect place to stay, as rather than a one day excursion to experience the exquisite wildlife and scenery; the safari will last throughout the duration of the holiday.
Located within the 5,700 square miles of woodlands, grassland plains, lakes and forests, the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, offers luxury accommodation, facilities and high quality service for guests on holidays in Tanzania. The breathtaking resort is made up of thatched lodges and villas, with over 77 rooms and luxury suites. The decor has been cleverly kept within the theme of the Serengeti National Park with Tanzanian timber floors, and peaceful views overlooking some of the most stunning scenery in the world. With ensuite rooms complete with four poster beds and air conditioning, guests on Tanzania holidays will experience luxury at its highest level. Many rooms have their own plunge pools and gyms, but perhaps the greatest luxury of all is the view which comes with every room, overlooking the bush complete with grazing wildlife including zebras, elephants and giraffes.
Luxury lies throughout the Bilila Lodge Kempinski, which has an infinity pool, a luxury spa with six treatment rooms, a business centre with conference rooms, a gym, a games room, a brick-walled wine cellar, a sophisticated bar, and gourmet restaurants offering some of the country's finest local produce. The luxury resort even comes complete with an onsite doctor and nurse available around the clock, and a separate village for its 143 staff members.
Guests on their Tanzania holidays will experience life in the wild but amongst luxury and tranquillity at Bilila Lodge Kempinski, and will return home with a lifetime of treasured and unforgettable memories.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...