New Addition to Sri Lanka Luxury Hotels
Opening this week the Cinnamon Lakeside in Sri Lanka has undergone a refurbishment process in an attempt to revamp its image and setnew stardads to the whole Sri lanka holiday experience.
A new luxury hotel has opened this week in Sri Lanka with the aim of setting new standards within the country's hospitality sector and attracting more tourists on Sri Lanka holidays. Cinnamon Lakeside has undergone a transformation which takes it from its former residence, Trans Asia Hotel, to a new chic and upmarket establishment in the heart of the city, standing out from other Sri Lanka hotels.
Susanth Ratnayake, the Chairman of John Keells Group (JKH) responsible for the renovations said:
"The investment in refurbishing Trans Asia and re-launching it under the Cinnamon brand with new rooms, a completely different look to its lobby and an array of unique lakeside dining options will enable the hotel to position itself among the premium accommodation providers in the city while catering to multiple tiers of the market.
'Today, with the 501-room Cinnamon Grand Colombo having well-established itself as the best five-star in Colombo, and a newly refurbished Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo offering the business traveller a unique environment of leisure within the city, the John Keells Group simply awaits to greet the tourism potential of post-conflict Sri Lanka."
The luxury accommodation is perfect for travellers on their holidays to Sri Lanka or business people looking to stay at an exclusive hotel. The rooms are complete with breathtaking views overlooking the lake, and a number of new additions to the hotel include restaurants, a 24-hour coffee shop called ‘The Dining Room', a pool, a luxury spa, and a stunning refurbishment of the lobby and ballroom. Whether guests are on their Sri Lanka holidays, honeymoons, or business trips, they will feel relaxed and pampered throughout their stay.
As far as luxury hotels go, the Cinnamon Lakeside fits in nicely with its chandeliers, panoramic lake views, soft furnishings, relaxing atmosphere, and gourmet cuisine - perfect for those looking for upmarket Sri Lanka holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Discover the beautiful Sri Lankan nature, located beside a perfect strech beach on the Island's West Coast
- Beautifully located beside a perfect stretch of sandy beach on the island's west coast
- Modern and comfortable rooms with breathtaking sea views
- Choose from the open air terrace offering delicious traditional and international cuisines
Settle into a haven of tranquility at a luxury boutique hotel that is a member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Offers a wide range of facilities including Bike Riding, Windsurfing, Kite Surfing & more
- Accommodation designed by the World-Famous local Architect Geoffrey Bawa
- Enjoy a choice of Wines specially selected for Jetwing
Enjoy a wonderful beachside haven of tranquillity, days of luxury and the chance to see the island's green hills carpeted by lush plantations
- All rooms feature a Balcony or Terrace with spectacular views
- Enjoy the huge selection of activities including Volleyball, Tennis, Squash & more
- Relax at the Ayurveda Wellness & Spa with the best quality services that will make your stay unforgettable
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
A luxurious gem of a five-star hotel, the Heritance Ahungalla is a living piece of astounding architecture that allows...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
Avani Bentota is set in eight acres of lush frangipanis and coconut palms by the golden sands of Bentota. This hotel...