New Addition to Sri Lanka Luxury Hotels
Opening this week the Cinnamon Lakeside in Sri Lanka has undergone a refurbishment process in an attempt to revamp its image and setnew stardads to the whole Sri lanka holiday experience.
A new luxury hotel has opened this week in Sri Lanka with the aim of setting new standards within the country's hospitality sector and attracting more tourists on Sri Lanka holidays. Cinnamon Lakeside has undergone a transformation which takes it from its former residence, Trans Asia Hotel, to a new chic and upmarket establishment in the heart of the city, standing out from other Sri Lanka hotels.
Susanth Ratnayake, the Chairman of John Keells Group (JKH) responsible for the renovations said:
"The investment in refurbishing Trans Asia and re-launching it under the Cinnamon brand with new rooms, a completely different look to its lobby and an array of unique lakeside dining options will enable the hotel to position itself among the premium accommodation providers in the city while catering to multiple tiers of the market.
'Today, with the 501-room Cinnamon Grand Colombo having well-established itself as the best five-star in Colombo, and a newly refurbished Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo offering the business traveller a unique environment of leisure within the city, the John Keells Group simply awaits to greet the tourism potential of post-conflict Sri Lanka."
The luxury accommodation is perfect for travellers on their holidays to Sri Lanka or business people looking to stay at an exclusive hotel. The rooms are complete with breathtaking views overlooking the lake, and a number of new additions to the hotel include restaurants, a 24-hour coffee shop called ‘The Dining Room', a pool, a luxury spa, and a stunning refurbishment of the lobby and ballroom. Whether guests are on their Sri Lanka holidays, honeymoons, or business trips, they will feel relaxed and pampered throughout their stay.
As far as luxury hotels go, the Cinnamon Lakeside fits in nicely with its chandeliers, panoramic lake views, soft furnishings, relaxing atmosphere, and gourmet cuisine - perfect for those looking for upmarket Sri Lanka holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Enjoy the peace and quite with a good choice of amenities and great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- Price includes free Half Board Upgrade
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting a la carte menus and buffet style
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
Discover the beautiful Sri Lankan nature, located beside a perfect strech beach on the Island's West Coast
- Beautifully located beside a perfect stretch of sandy beach on the island's west coast
- Modern and comfortable rooms with breathtaking sea views
- Choose from the open air terrace offering delicious traditional and international cuisines
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka and beach Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the...
This fantastic package allows you to discover the delights of the Superior Golden Triangle Tour where you will explore...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...
There are few better places from which to enjoy the calming effect of the Indian Ocean breeze than the Sri Lankan town...
A luxurious gem of a five-star hotel, the Heritance Ahungalla is a living piece of astounding architecture that allows...