New Addition to Sri Lanka Luxury Hotels
Opening this week the Cinnamon Lakeside in Sri Lanka has undergone a refurbishment process in an attempt to revamp its image and setnew stardads to the whole Sri lanka holiday experience.
A new luxury hotel has opened this week in Sri Lanka with the aim of setting new standards within the country's hospitality sector and attracting more tourists on Sri Lanka holidays. Cinnamon Lakeside has undergone a transformation which takes it from its former residence, Trans Asia Hotel, to a new chic and upmarket establishment in the heart of the city, standing out from other Sri Lanka hotels.
Susanth Ratnayake, the Chairman of John Keells Group (JKH) responsible for the renovations said:
"The investment in refurbishing Trans Asia and re-launching it under the Cinnamon brand with new rooms, a completely different look to its lobby and an array of unique lakeside dining options will enable the hotel to position itself among the premium accommodation providers in the city while catering to multiple tiers of the market.
'Today, with the 501-room Cinnamon Grand Colombo having well-established itself as the best five-star in Colombo, and a newly refurbished Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo offering the business traveller a unique environment of leisure within the city, the John Keells Group simply awaits to greet the tourism potential of post-conflict Sri Lanka."
The luxury accommodation is perfect for travellers on their holidays to Sri Lanka or business people looking to stay at an exclusive hotel. The rooms are complete with breathtaking views overlooking the lake, and a number of new additions to the hotel include restaurants, a 24-hour coffee shop called ‘The Dining Room', a pool, a luxury spa, and a stunning refurbishment of the lobby and ballroom. Whether guests are on their Sri Lanka holidays, honeymoons, or business trips, they will feel relaxed and pampered throughout their stay.
As far as luxury hotels go, the Cinnamon Lakeside fits in nicely with its chandeliers, panoramic lake views, soft furnishings, relaxing atmosphere, and gourmet cuisine - perfect for those looking for upmarket Sri Lanka holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Enjoy a relaxing stay in an ideal setting surrounded by lush frangipanis, swaying palms and the glistening blue waters of Bentota's beaches.
- Discover Sri Lanka's cultural wonders from a soothing luxury retreat oozing 18th century charm
- Bask in acres of lush gardens framed by frangipani trees and facing a secluded golden sand beach
- Be wowed by the Dine by Design concept, allowing you to eat out in an array of scenic settings
Enjoy the peace and quite with a good choice of amenities and great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- price includes free Half Board Upgrade
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting a la carte menus and buffet style
Located in Negombo, on the west coast of Sri Lanka, Club Dolphin offers a relaxing and comfortable stay at the heart of one of Asia's most diverse countries.
- Cottages are spread throughout the gardens and have air conditioning, mini fridge and cable TV
- Club Dolphin is set in acres of coconut groves, beside a golden sand beach and backing onto a canal
- The hotel has two pools, one activity pool and a quiet pool, with the main pool winding through the resort
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour and Beach showcases some of the most cultural and historic sites in the world,...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
Surrounded by vast paddy fields and exceptional natural beauty, the Kithala Resort is a true tropical haven as one...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....