Quattro Passi Italian Restaurant
Mellino and his sons Raffaele and Fabrizio will deliver the same seasonally inspired menu of light pasta, seafood dishes, and fabulous grills, featuring ingredients from the same Italian farm that sources produce for Mellino’s restaurant on the Amalfi Coast.
Specialty Chinese Restaurant
The chefs at this restaurant bring you all the exotic and authentic flavours from the kitchens of China to satiate the palate of Dubai. The contemporary Cantonese menu will feature signature Sichuan and Beijing influences, highlighting ingredients and recipes passed down from generation to generation.
BLVD On One
Showcasing an unforgettable culinary journey, guests will experience a market fresh approach to brasserie-inspired dining, delivered through multiple live cooking stations.
Offering an authentic, ingredient focused, convenient and comfortable dining option for guests and residents on-the-go. Located adjacent to the children’s pool, the Delisserie is the ideal spot for a quick breakfast or lunch, afternoon coffee or an ice cream with the family.
Lounges & Bars
The Pool Bar
Overlooking Dubai Marina, and flanking each side of pool are two Pool Bars, as well as lush gardens and a golden sand beach. By day, guests will revel in a cool, casual shaded terrace where they’ll enjoy refreshing beverages. Both pool bars are open daily.
The Lobby Lounge
Adjacent to our iconic glass cube, the Lobby Lounge is the perfect setting for morning coffee and pastries and afternoon tea.
Located on the 13th Floor, the Sky Lounge offers a panoramic view overlooking the golden sand beach, Arabian Gulf, and the Dubai Marina skyline. Daily guests will enjoy handcrafted cocktails, champagnes, wines, whiskeys and a memorable cool respite during the summer months.
Located in the Spa, this café offers spa guests a selection of relaxing herbal teas, rejuvenating freshly squeezed juices, healthy smoothies, organic salads and snacks.
Dining and Nightlife
• Viceroy Dubai, Palm Jumeirah will entice its guests with unique culinary experiences at its 10 exceptional dining and nightlife venues.
• Lobby Lounge
• Asian Restaurant
• Night Club
• Pool Bar
• All Day Dining
• Italian Restaurant
• Rooftop Bar
• Beach Club
• Spa Café
Spa & Wellness
A tranquil oasis of rejuvenation will present a unique haven to immerse the senses - the boutique spa, encompassing 800sqm of wellness spaces. Fourteen treatment rooms, of which 4 will be open air offering a selection of exquisite massages, facials, beauty enhancements for men and women. A library and relaxation lounge, alongside a spa cafe and spa pool, all offering the guests the perfect venue to re-balance and rejuvenate.
• A beachfront retreat in the city, Viceroy Dubai Palm Jumeirah will make the most of its setting to offer guests the best of both worlds. Featuring an assortment of activities and facilities for guests to relax and unwind.
• Indoor fitness facilities with spectacular sea views
• A total of 3 separate outdoor swimming pools, including a 100m long option, running through the heart of the resort
• A beach club, offering a wide variety of water sports
• A children’s club and childcare facilities
Luxury Amenities & Services
• 477 rooms and suites, equipped with the latest modern conveniences
• Event space, including a ballroom, boardroom and three meeting rooms
• State-of-the-art fitness centre with Techno gym equipment
• Luxurious modern spa, with one hamman and 14 treatment rooms
• Three pools, including a 55-meter pool, kid’s pool and spa pool
• 200 meters of private pristine beach
• Four international restaurants, including the Beach Club
• Rooftop Bar
• Sky Lounge located on the 13th Floor
• Lobby Lounge
• Valet parking
• Limousine service
• Concierge service
• 24-hour in-room dining
• High-definition 55” TVs
• Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet in all guestrooms and public spaces
• Complimentary newspapers
• Recommendations and reservations on dining, activities and shopping
• Dedicated lifestyle assistance
• Rental car service
• Comprehensive leisure activity coordination
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT