With an impeccable selection of 6 distinguished award-winning restaurants and bars, food and drink at The Palace - The Old Town is guaranteed to be an experience on its own. For memorable dining experiences guests can choose from the following:
- Asado - this lively Argentinian grill serves premium meat cuts prepared in the authentic 'Asado Criollo' style created in Argentina, where the meat is cut on an open Parrilla grill at the centre of the restaurant. Serious meat-lovers will simply adore this prestigious award-winning restaurant that has won accolades such as being named the "Best Latin American" in the Time Out Restaurant Awards Dubai 2009 as well as being given an 'Award of Excellence' by the Wine Spectator 2009/2010. Featuring an extensive A la Carte menu and a set menu with the best Argentinean dishes as well as the largest collection of Argentinean beverages in the Middle East, this exceptional dining venue exudes passion with every bite. Providing live entertainment every evening and holding tango night specials on Sundays, this Latin American restaurant also gives diners the option to dine outside and make the most of the amazing terrace views of The Dubai Fountain.
- Ewaan - an Arabian inspired, All Day Dining restaurant that evokes an authentic regional theme present throughout its Middle Eastern decor of regal arches and wooden trellis. Open from dawn to midnight, this restaurant serves buffet-style Arabic and Oriental dishes on live cooking stations along with coffee and shisha on the ample outdoor terrace. The perfect venue for a traditional Oriental experience, the setting of vivid Arabia makes Ewaan extra special and truly authentic with its luxurious drapery and flamboyant accessories.
- Thiptara - another exceptional award-winning restaurant; Thiptara offers the finest Thai delicacies imaginable in an exceptional setting facing Burj Dubai and overlooking the magical show of The Dubai Fountain's nightly water dances. Its name actually meaning "Magic at the Water" this pretty restaurant truly lives up to its name with its amazing waterfront location and al fresco dining experience. Named one of the most "Highly commended" in the "Best South Asian" category by Wine Spectator 2009 / 2010 and beautifully situated on a stand-alone building right on the lake, adorned with glowing torches and offering spectacular prime views of The Dubai Fountain, this whole space lulls guests into a romantic subdued ambience. The high ceilings and dark wood carvings create a striking yet beautiful contrast against the more contemporary furniture.
- FAI - a welcoming chic and vibrant cocktail lounge and bar, set within the serene and opulent grounds of the resort and artfully combining Asian architecture with some highly contemporary touches. FAI being the Thai word for fire, this place can truly ignite your passions with its edgy and dark look and feel. Encircled by water and enlivened by the fire of the surrounding torches this is the place to come for good music, great cocktails and a vibrant yet elegant atmosphere. Take a sit indoors at the bar or spread yourself on the comfortable sofas, or better yet, recline at your ease on the stunning outside verandah that offers unparalleled views of The Dubai Fountain and lake.
- Ewaan Lounge - a panoramic pool-side bar where guests can recline in comfortable outdoor seating while listening to the soothing strains of exclusive music while choosing from a wide array of Shisha options. Offering a large selection of mezzeh and extending its rich adornments through the pool-side decor, the mood here is unmistakably Oriental.
- The Palace Lobby Lounge - a truly palatial indulgence at this lobby lounge set against the breathtaking panorama of the lake and The Dubai Fountain. With a choice of premium beverages, exclusive teas and coffees this Arabic palace extravaganza opens daily from 7am to 2am with a special afternoon Tea Time from 2pm to 6pm, offering guests the opportunity to partake in the afternoon tea ceremony and treat their tastebuds to a unique colour-coded selection of specialty teas by Dammann.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with Arabian tents
- The Spa with 6 Private treatments suites, 2 Oriental bath houses with Hammam tables, sauna, Monsoon showers, Jacuzzis and relaxation areas
- Fitness Centre
- Club Lounge with Business Centre
- Meetings and Events Facilities
- Tennis and Squash facilities (at nearby location)
- Currency Exchange Facilities
- Local and International Newspapers
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access throughout the hotel
Guest Services offered:
- Ahlan Welcome Service on Landing
- Private Airport Lounge on Arrival at Specific Terminals
- Private Limousine Transfers (upon request)
- 24 hrs check in/check out for Club rooms, Palace Suites, Royal Suites and The Imperiale Suite
- 24 hour Room-Service and Concierge
- Shuttle services provided from/to major shopping malls
- Club Lounge access to Club rooms, Palace and Royal suites, and The Imperial suite
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT