All rooms come with:
- Wet bar
- Separate work area
- Marble bath
- Walk-in shower
- 24-hour room service
- 32 inch or larger satellite TV
- Video on demand
- Hyatt Stereo iPod docking station
- High-speed Internet access
- Individual air conditioning control
- 24-hour concierge
- In-room safe
- Morning newspaper
- Crib upon request
- Mineral water
- Iron and ironing board
Standard Rooms are suitable for two people with a king or twin bed, and offer an Arabian touch in contrast with contemporary bright furnishings.
Sea View Rooms provide all the features of a Standard Room with the addition of picturesque panoramic views of the West Bay lagoon.
Guests can upgrade to the Club Room to gain access to the private lounge that provides complimentary breakfast, a pre-dinner service and internet access. These rooms also contain a coffee maker.
- Separate sitting area
- Espresso machine
- 40 inch or larger TV
- Club Access
The Suites are ideal for up to three people and guests can choose from various suite options depending on their needs:
- Grand Suite King (80sqm)
- Grand Executive Suite (80sqm + 50sqm balcony)
- Al Mirqab Suite (125 sqm + 95sqm balcony)
- Presidential Suite (168sqm + large balcony + Sauna)
- Royal Suite (205sqm + 106sqm balcony + Sauna + Jacuzzi + Private concierge)
For larger groups, a Villa is also available (enquire for details).
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT