Restaurants & Bars
- Ehala - Our open-air cross-ventilated restaurant, Ehala, located by the swimming pool, is surrounded by gorgeous frangipani trees and serene, landscaped gardens. Indulge yourself with a lavish buffet serving up a sumptuous spread of abundantly wholesome dishes. Or ask our chefs to toss a salad, make eggs to order or tickle your palette with dishes prepared right before your eyes just the way you like it. Good food, unobtrusive service and a delightful ambience come together to make every meal memorable. An international menu, set menu, choice of themed dining pavilions, and barbeque events in the midst of the tropical jungle bestow a sense of occasion.
- Ebony Lounge - Above Tuskers bar, a cozy cigar and cognac bar beckons. Welcome to the Ebony Lounge, where you can enjoy the legendary cinnamon tea collection prepared in style. If you prefer something stronger, we have a fine choice of cognacs and armagnacs. An exclusive cigar selection and gourmet coffee specialties complete the range of offerings. Dip into a book from our library or enjoy the live music played by a flautist or pianist. Snacks are served all day. Escape into your own world or rendezvous with someone special.
- Tuskers - Just a few footsteps away from Ehala, the Cinnamon Lodge's main restaurant, is Tuskers, our main bar. Select from a wide selection of cocktails and beverages, a fine collection of whiskeys and rums, a delectable array of snacks and hampers served all day... and night, in a relaxed and comfortable setting.
- Treetops - Above Ehala, on the mezzanine level, the sun dapples the terracotta tiled floor and timber decking of Treetops, the a la carte restaurant, as the fragrance of flowers scents the air. An a la carte menu offers a range of mouthwatering delights from appetizers to sweet temptations.
- The Lotus Thai - Offering guests with yet another option of indulgence, Cinnamon Lodge Habarana now includes an authentic Thai restaurant, The Lotus Thai, to its list of dining venues. With the pool adding that extra touch of serenity, the Lotus Thai is an exclusive and cozy restaurant with elegant decor and a wonderful ambience.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool with Children's Shallow Area
- Ayurvedic Spa
- Tennis Court
- Jogging Track
- Badminton Court
- Pool Table
- Business Facilities
- Cultural Excursions
- Nature Trails
- Gift Shop
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT