Le Dauphin – Overlooking the award winning Orchid Garden and Magna pool, this restaurant serves a buffet breakfast until 11:30 and a varying themed buffet in the evenings, featuring both Seychelles and international cuisines.
The Café Des Artes – This beach front restaurant offers an upscale fine dining a la carte menu. Try various fresh seafood, fish and meat dished whilst admiring the surrounding paintings and sculptures.
The Tapas Lounge And Bar – enjoy stunning views of C’ote D’or and enjoy light meals and sip at refreshing cocktails, whilst enjoying local entertainment.
- A magna pool boasting natural filters rather than chlorine filters
- A Jacuzzi
- Landscaped gardens, courtyards
- A spa, offering natural treatments, therapy pools and a massage room
- A Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire & car hire (at cost)
- Non-motorised water sports - paddle boards , kayaks, pedalo (at cost)
- A Craft boutique and art gallery
- A Luggage storage area
- A Doctor on call
- Laundry and Ironing
- Complimentary WIFI
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT