Restaurants & Bars
- Le Grand Port - Overlooking the beach and the hotelâs main pool Le Grand-Port, the hotelâs main restaurant, serves excellent international and local fare. It is the perfect option to sample new recipes sourced around the globe while enjoying the convivial atmosphere which centres around the buffets and live cooking stations.
- Le Sirius Grill & Bar - Light tropical cuisine. Opens for all meals. A la carte available for lunch and diner (reservation required).
- The Teak Elephant - Newly opened Thai restaurant. This A la carte restaurant has extensive menu and opens for dinner only. Note: Accepts children over the age of 13 years only.
- Porto Vecchio- An elegant Italian and Mediterranean a la carte restaurant opens for lunch and dinner
- Blue Bay Bar - Overlooking the main pool serving pancakes, snacks & tea are served in the afternoon. Open 10:00 - 23:30.
- Le Sirius Bar - Located at Le Sirius Restaurant, this bar is next to the second pool and overlooks the lagoon. Open 10:00 - 22:00.
Facilities & Services
- Baby sitter (charge)
- Bob Marlin Mini Club (children between the age of 3-12yrs)
- Games Room
- Boutique & Jewellery Shop
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Car Hire
- Departure Lounge with showers and dressing rooms
- 9-hole golf course
- 6 Tennis courts
- PADI & National Geographic affiliated diving centre (at a charge)
- Pedal boat
- Table tennis
- Fitness centre
- Mountain Biking (charge)
- Catamaran Cruise (charge)
- Glass Bottom Boats
Spa La Source & Wellness Centre - affiliated with Decleor Paris
- Spa and wellness team trained by Decleor
- Full range of Decleor treatments
- 3 saunas
- 3 hammams
- Body wraps.
- 31 treatment rooms and cabins
- Ayurvedic centre
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT