Restaurants & Bars
- Spoon des Iles - this 'haute couture' gourmet restaurant is Le Sain Geran's gastronomic crown, exploring world food with a tempting array of multi-ethnic cuisines perfectly complemented by the finest wine selections, handpicked by the house's sommelier, Gerard Margeon. The creation of world-renowned Michelin-star chef Alain Ducasse, this restaurants serves sumptuous dinners with exceptional offerings such as dorado wrapped in banana leaf, ravioli with fresh water prawns and wood roasted rack of lamb.
- Prime Contemporary Grill - Exceptional menu serving only the finest Australian Angus Wagyu beef, fresh seafood and organic produce.
- La Terrasse - set surrounding the pool and overlooking the Indian Ocean, this restaurant and bar serves an eclectic variety of local and international specialities. Breakfast offers a sumptuous buffet featuring eggs cooked to order, fresh baked breads, pastries, cheeses, tropical fruit, freshly ground coffees and vanilla-flavoured Mauritian tea. Lunch follows with a choice of fresh local fish and seafood complemented with Asian-inspired specialties while nightly entertainment accompanies dinner featuring spicy Creole cuisine and delicate subtleties from France, India, China and Asia.
- Rasoi by Vineet - this tropical waterside restaurant under the command of Indian Michelin-starred Vineet Bhatia enjoys a magnificent natural setting, with views of the green sugarcane-clad mountains and the private lagoon. Dining here is a multi-sensory experience, from the atmospheric tropical fans, bespoke chill-out music and live "floor show" of chefs in the kitchen, to the aromas of cooking from the wood-fired oven. The kitchen features Vineet's signature live acts, including a TAK-A-TAK grill, a form of traditional Indian Tepanyaki and an open Tandoor.
- The Pool Bar - in the shade of its thatched-roof, this bar is the ideal watering hole for guests taking a refreshing dip in the pool, or basking in the sun nearby. By day, breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea are served around the bar, whilst at night it is a wonderful place to gather and sip an Indian Ocean Pearl.
- Golf Club Bar - located right at the golf course as its name indicates, this bar serves refreshing drinks, including the ‘Green Island Fragrance’ cocktail all day long, while the lunchtime menu includes sandwiches and salads.
- Wine Cellar - with its entire, expertly-picked selection of 240 world-class wines from France and Europe to California, Chile and Argentina at one end, through South Africa to Australia and New Zealand at the other …the One&Only Le Saint Geran's wine cellar features vintage wines bewitchingly floating on air in full view thanks to the magic touch of high-tech lighting. The resort's sommelier team will guide the Connoisseurs and drive the amateurs to your appropriate One&Only experience to enhance your evening.
- Culinary Features - besides offering exceptional dining options across its collection of refined restaurants, the One&Only Le Saint Geran also offers a host of alternative meals catering to special diets, arranging private dining, offering 24-hours in-suite dining and beach service from 7.30am allowing guets to enjoy light snacks and refreshing beverages right by the water's edge.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- 5 Synthetic grass courts (floodlit)
- Private Tennis lessons *
- 9-hole Golf Course with complimentary green fees for guests
- One&Only Golf Academy *
- Banana Boats and Tube Rides *
- Speedboat Rides *
- Complimentary Water-Skiing
- Monihull Lasers
- Small-game Fishing *
- Fitness Centre
- One&Only Spa *
- Junior Spa* - Treatments have been specifically designed and are exclusively available for the resort’s younger guests (six-16 years) with family packages available so parents and adults can unwind and relax together.
- VIP Kite N Sup School * - The school proposes One to One Kite tuition for guests only, and various individual or family SUP(Stand Up Paddle) activities.VIP Kite N Sup School proposes all level kite lessons with radio assistance and boat.
- Kids Only Mini-Club - This is a complimentary service for the resort’s guests aged from 4 to 11 years old. A programme of activities for guests aged between 12 and 17 years is also available and run by a dedicated sports and entertainment team.
- For children aged 3 to 6 years old, activities might include junior yoga, swimming lessons, or water familiarization and music movement classes.
- Children aged 7 to 12 can also enjoy a junior outdoor fitness camp and Tai Chi. Teenagers aged 13 to 16 can undertake more challenging yoga, swimming and Tai Chi as well as boxing training and small group personal fitness training sessions outdoors
- Babysitting *.
*These activities or facilities are not included and are charged locally for a nominal fee.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT