Resturants & Bars
The Prince Maurice has a reputation as a centre of gastronomy, earned by one of France'sfinest chefs.
- L' Archipel - offers a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Le Barachois - a unique floating restaurant for a special lunch or dinner, with sumptuous seafood specialities
- Le Beach - open for lunch with an à la carte menu and special evening events
- The Lounge Bar - adjoining the main restaurant, is perfect for a pre dinner aperitif
- Laguna Bar - sophisticated bar overlooking the pool and beach, ideal for a cocktail
- Fitness Bar - offers a large choice of vitamin cocktails, perfect after a work out or game of tennis
Facilities & Services
- The Library - a haven of peace, offering a selection of books, CDs, Videos & Indoor games
- Institut Guerlain - Health and Beauty Centre
- Mini-Club - open every day from 0900 - 2100hours for children, between the ages of 4-10 years. Baby-sitting is available on request at an extra cost.
- Boutique and Jewellery Shop
- Sports (complimentary)
- Swimming pool
- 2 tennis courts (floodlit)
- Glass-bottom boat
- The hotel provides a regular, complimentary shuttle service to the 18 hole championship golf courses at the sister hotel, The Belle Mare Plage.
- Sports (chargeable)
- Scuba diving
- Catamaran cruises
- Deep-sea fishing
- Tennis lessons.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT