SOFT ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN
* Personal greetings for all the arrival & departure guests by Kudafushi airport representatives
* Complimentary refreshments & internet available in the Domestic private lounge – If the guests are booked on Domestic Flight only
* Welcome drinks and refreshment towels are served upon arrival to the resort
* Main restaurant: A sumptuous buffet for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with live-cooking stations, grill, BBQ along with different international theme nights, soft drinks all day long (Excluding alcoholic beverages)
* In All restaurants and bars, soft drinks all day long (Excluding alcoholic beverages)
* Afternoon tea and coffee along with snacks & local tapas
* Complimentary internet access in all villas and resort public areas
* Daily turn down service
* Complimentary kids club for children between 3 -13 years (charges apply for baby sitting)
* Unlimited access to Gym
* "Bodu Beru" Maldivian evening once per week on the beach
* "The Sunset party" on the beach once per week: a great way to start the evening with a nightly cocktail reception accompanied by tasty tapas and
an opportunity to meet resort management.
ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN
(This supplement includes a selection of alcoholic beverages in the Main Restaurant and in all other restaurants and bars all day long)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Soft All-Inclusive Plan is inclusive of service charge & GST, however any other chargeable services and prices not included in the package, are subject to 10% service charge & GST.
Special rates apply for 2-5, 6-12, 13-17 years old, please contact the Reservations Department for further details. The Services in the Soft All-Inclusive are packaged and are non-refundable or non transferable.
Soft All-Inclusive Plan starts at 12.00 p.m. on the day of arrival at the Resort and finishes at 10.00 a.m. on the departure day. Different conditions apply for Groups & Incentives bookings; the Soft All-Inclusive Plan may change slightly from one year to another, and the Resort reserves the right to effect such changes with 1 week written notice.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT