Restaurants & Bars
- Malaafaiy, Haruge and Farivalhu - this collection of main restaurants located all around the resort in different parts of the island offer breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with special theme nights offering varied dishes from all over the world.
- Island Coffee Shop - offering views of our infinity pool, Island Coffee Shop is an all day dining option featuring a diverse International menu and a special selection of local curries.
- Siam Garden - located amidst the luxuriant vegetation of Kuramathi, Siam Garden offers guests an authentic experience, with a wide menu offering the distinct flavourful dishes from the four regions of Thailand. The menu includes a wide variety of seafood, fish, vegetarian, beef and chicken dishes as well as delicious Thai fresh fruits, desserts and Asian herbal teas. Siam Garden is open every evening for dinner and once a week hosts a ‘Discover Thai Food’ buffet.
- Tandoor Mahal - sitting amidst lush gardens, this restaurant offers guests the chance to experience traditional Tandoori cooking with some delicious curries, rice, Biriyani and an assortment of Indian breads. Tandoor Mahal is open for dinner every night and features a ‘Discover Indian Food’ buffet once a week.
- The Reef - intimate restaurant, situated on the beach along the narrow stretch of the island, The Reef is our signature seafood restaurant. It offers guests fresh catch from the Maldivian waters and quality seafood imported from abroad. Your choice of dinner is prepared right in front of you, just the way you like it.
- Palm Pizzeria & Gelateria - offers traditional Italian pizza with crispy thin crusts, a wide selection of pastas and fresh salads, and for dessert, homemade ice cream, both classical and tropical flavours. Come evening, the Palm offers a contemporary menu of Mediterranean food, wine, culture and ‘joie de vivre’.
- Island Barbeque - high quality meats are cooked to your desires, complemented with traditional barbeque side dishes and matured fine wines. Set right on the beach, with views out to the sea and the infinity pool, this chic restaurant also offers a selection of island grown organic food.
- Private Dining Experiences - ideal for special ocassions, to celebrate your anniversary or to toast to your new-found love, for the ultimate romantic gesture or to even ask ‘the question’, why not try the island’s private dining experiences? It provides the perfect setting. Private Gourmet Journeys are expertly arranged with delicious intimate dinners for two, a dreamlike experience.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Non-Motorised Water Sports
- Motorised Water Sports
- Windsurfing and Catamaran Sailing lessons available for all levels
- Aqua Sports & Fun - individual excursions on a catamaran aboard a traditional Maldivian Dhoni or motorboat
- 2 Scuba Diving Schools (both affiliated PADI Gold Palm/SSI facility/Barakuda/CMAS)
- Excursions - visit to local Island Rasdhoo, Island Hopping, Snorkelling Safari, Sunset Cruise, Coral Romance and Big Game Fishing
- Regular evening entertainment is available including nights of Karaoke, movies under the stars, moonlit DJs and discos
- Bageecha Children's Club (for children aged between 3-12)
- Library with books and a large selection of CDs and DVDs that guests can borrow and take to their villa
- Medical Centre
- 24-hour Reception
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Laundry Service
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT