- The Palladium Restaurant - serving international themed buffet dinners with live musical entertainment several times a week, this glamorous restaurant is the ideal location to indulge in some of the best cuisine from around the globe. The Palladium boasts high ceilings which are hand-painted with the twelve Ancient Greek gods and breathtaking views of the sea and marina.
- The Octagon Restaurant - open everyday, the Octagon Restaurant serves full American Buffet Breakfast with a huge array of displays to choose from. During lunch time, the Octagon serves as the main restaurant with an international buffet, salad bar and dessert selection that will tempt even the most discerning guest. In the evening, this delightful restaurant becomes an Italian quarter with choices of homemade pasts, pizzas and salads.
- The Phoenician - a fusion of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine served as a meze. This sumptuous treat includes a variety of starters, pastries and grilled meats of the best of the Mediterranean and Middle East. The atmosphere of the Phoenician restaurant is yet to be surpassed, boasting high ceilings, original mosaic features and genuine antique decorative items from the Middle East.
- Splash - the perfect outdoor restaurant for those who would like to have a casual atmosphere while dining by the new outdoor swimming pool of the executive wing. Ideal for families with children of all ages, this relaxed restaurant serves a variety of fast food with a `make your own salad` bar, and is open during lunch and early dinner.
- Seachels Beach Tavern- serving a variety of barbequed meats and grills with a fresh salad bar and selection of the island`s best fruits, there can be no better location for those who wish to enjoy the feel of the sea and beach. Ultimately casual for a bite in between dips in the sea or pool, this restaurant also has it`s own bar where guests can order beverages while relaxing in the sun.
- Sailor's Rest - The ever popular Sailor`s Rest, in the heart of St. Raphael Resort`s Marina, continues to be a favourite among locals and visitors alike. Serving international food with that extra touch of Mediterranean flavour, every pallet will be satisfied with the choice available. Fresh fish can be ordered while enjoying the panoramic view of the sea and the yachts, unique to the only private marina in Cyprus. The restaurant is open all day and also is the perfect location for coffees and crepes in the morning or afternoon.
- The Captain's Bar and Terrace - The Captain`s Bar, with its` nautical theme and elevated view over the Mediterranean sea, offers guests the perfect retreat while enjoying a drink or snack. The bar has its own wooden decked terrace overlooking the hotel`s beautifully kept gardens and Marina. The staff is well known for their interesting cocktail favourites and there is live music six times a week in the evenings.
- Amphibion Pool - The wet and dry Amphibion Bar has been a symbol of St. Raphael Resort since the hotel first opened in 1997. All guests enjoy swimming up to bar and ordering a long awaited cocktail while bathing in the beautiful Mediterranean sun and talking with friends on the other `dry` side of this well known bar. Ice-creams and all types of beverages are served here with smiling faces.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Two outdoor and one indoor pools
- Table tennis
- Workout programmes
- French bowls
- A fully equipped gymnasium with the latest equipment
- Beach volleyball
- Badminton, two artificial grass tennis courts (it is also possible to rent rackets and tennis balls)
- Steam bath
- Scuba diving and all types of water sports at the beach.
- St. Raphael Resort also has its own aqua park with bouncy trampolines, slides and climbing mountain in the sea
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT