Restaurants & Bars
- Mariners - A friendly and informal buffet-style restaurant and bar, overlooking beautiful Reduit Beach - Open for Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea & Dinner
- The Oriental - A fully air-conditioned a la carte restaurant specializing in Far Eastern cuisine - Open for Dinner (reservations required)
- Quarter Deck - A cafe located in the Shopping Plaza, offering light refreshments throughout the day and evening.
- Admiral's Lounge & Rodney's Bar - A cocktail lounge and piano bar, and the venue for evening entertainment.
- Nelson's Beach Bar & Deck - For refreshing drinks on the beach and the perfect place to watch the sun go down.
Please feel free to visit any one of restaurants or bars in the adjacent Royal by Rex by Resorts. For a really special evening out, Chic at the Royal by Rex Resorts is an experience unlike any other. Fine dining, delicious food and impeccable service in elegant, sophisticated surroundings. L'Epicure is a more casual place to eat al fresco, at breakfast or dinner. The staff at reception will be happy to make reservations for you.
Sports available in the resort or near by with extra charges:
- Sunfish sailing
- Tennis-free during the day for all guests; EC$10 per hour for floodlights
- Deep-sea fishing
- Massage treatments
- Kids club for children aged between 4 and 12. Open Monday to Friday 10 am-12 am & 2 pm-4 pm (except public holidays)
- Babysitting services.
Important: Please note that the Papillon Wing will be closed from 01st March 2013 until further notice. The closure of the wing includes the Papillon pool and Papillon snack bar. There will be no disruption to guests. There is an alternative swimming pool & snacks will be available from the main restaurant.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT