Restaurants & Bars
- The Boudreau Restaurant - Named after Walter Boudreau, the legendary schooner captain who sailed into Marigot Bay and built the first hotel fifty years ago, the elegant restaurant showcases Boudreau memorabilia and historical pictures. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you may start your day in a relaxed, casual setting overlooking the bay and enjoy the more formal, colonial setting in the evenings.
- Hurricane Hole Bar - Experience the original bar, famous among yachtsmen worldwide, with a panoramic view of the bay. The bar has been restored to its former glory with its original lighting and signage.
- Pink Snail Bar - A chic cocktail bar, themed around the original "Dr. Dolittle" movie, which was filmed right here 40 years ago. Pink Snail features a pink glass and resin bar, with lighting by renowned designer Sharon Marston and cutting edge, big city design. This is the place to be seen in St. Lucia!
Just outside the hotel, dotted around the bay, are a number of lively local cafes and bars.
Facilities & Services
- Water Sports
- Diving & snorkelling in the marine park
- Deep sea sports fishing - available from the marina
- Sailing - from dinghies to catamarans for charter down to the Grenadines or daytrips
- Ocean kayaks & windsurfers from the beach
- Surfing and kite surfing trips at the Atlantic coast on the other side of the island
- Rainforest Hiking & walking -access to nearby bays and hillsides as well as deep rainforest trails
- Climbing - St Lucia is mountainous and there are hills and mountains to climb ranging from challenging climbs requiring some mountaineering experience to steep walks, all with wonderful views.
- Bird Watching - Marigot has a wide variety of bird species.
- Swimming Pools - There are two pools, an infinity edge by the Hurricane Hole and a large lagoon pool with swim-up bar in the centre of the resort. There is also a covered kid’s pool.
- Beach - A couple of hundred yards across the bay from the hotel is Labas Beach with a continual complimentary ferry service from 7am dedicated to hotel guests.
- Beach Transfers - daily speedboat transfers to Anse Cochon and Jalousie Beach.
- Classes - Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates, as well as regular exercise classes and stress management groups.
The ferry around the bay, snorkelling equipment and non-motorised watersports on Labas Beach, Weekly Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates classes are complimentary for hotel guests.
- Enjoy a variety of music, from reggae to jazz and traditional Creole folk tunes, sometimes in one of the hotel bars and some nights in one of the other bars around the bay.
- Throughout the season, guests may enjoy dancing under the stars in the palm gardens and other entertainment such as traditional folk dancers and musicians.
Check with guest services for information on available entertainment.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT