- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the buffet restaurants Barceló Maya Beach and Barceló Maya Caribe
- Dinner at specialty restaurants "Don Quijote " (Spanish) and "El Agave" (Mexican). (*)
- Lunch and speedy snacks on the beach (sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, etc.) at the "Captain Morgan" and "Rancho Grande" restaurants
- Snacks, meals and drinks available 24/7 in the Lobby Bar of the Hotel Barceló Maya Beach
- National drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, house liquor, cocktails and coffee)
- Cafetiere in your room, which includes bottled water, coffee, tea, sugar and cream
- The Mini Bar in the room is stocked on a daily basis with bottled water, soft drinks and national beer.
- Safe, radio-alarm clock, dressing gowns and slippers, iron and ironing board and hair dryer
- Free use of towels and loungers around the pool and on the beach and hammocks by the pool
- Day-time and night-time entertainment with activities for all ages
- Sport Bar for adults, Teens Club for teenagers
- Free entrance to the discotheque including national drinks.
- Children’s Club (ages 4 to 12).
- Mini golf and practice putting green (free equipment rental).
- Gym, sauna, jacuzzi, steam bath
- Tips and taxes included
Access to all facilities at the Barceló Maya Beach and Barceló Maya Caribe hotels
(*)Advance booking required, the restaurant opening times are subject to availability. Restrictions apply. For every 3 nights, we'll give you 1 ticket for dinner; 4-6 nights - 2 tickets; 7 nights - 3 tickets; 8-10 nights - 4 tickets; 11-13 nights - 5 tickets; 14 nights - 6 tickets.
Guests staying at these two hotels may not access the following hotels: Barceló Maya Colonial, Barcelo Maya Tropical and Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe.
Dress code: Semi-formal (No Shorts, No Beachwear and No sandals)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT