Restaurants and Bars
- Market Cafe – Casual International theme buffet. Open for breakfast (7am to 11:30am), lunch (12:30 to 3pm), dinner (6:30 to 10:30pm).
- Bordeaux - French cuisine and a romantic wine cellar. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Oceana - A seafood menu with spectacular ocean views. Open for lunch (11:30am to 5pm), dinner (6:30 to 11pm).
- Barefoot Grill - Enjoy grilled specialties served pool side. Open for lunch (11:30 to 6pm).
- Tamarindo- An elegant Mexican restaurant. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Himitsu – An elegant pan Asian restaurant. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm)
- Coco Café –A coffee shop selling snacks and late night bites. Open 24 hours.
- The pay café – a coffee shop. Open 7am to 11pm.
- Rendezvous - cocktails with sunset views from a wooden deck. (Open 10am to 6pm).
- Manatees - Swim-up bar serving top-shelf spirits located at the infinity pool. (Open 10am to 6pm).
- Sugar Reef - Poolside bar serving top-shelf spirits. (Open 10am to 6pm).
- Desires Lounge +Casino - Enjoy sports, a dance floor, 40 slot machines, roulette table and a blackjack machine (open 10pm to 1am).
- Showtime - Outdoor theatre bar.
- Preferred Club Bar - Exclusive for Preferred Club guests, located in the Preferred Lounge (7am to 11pm).
- Smoothie Bar – smoothies and milkshakes at the pool (open 8am to 12pm)
- Bubbly Champagne Bar – Brand new.
- Carnival - Buffet style Mexican restaurant at ‘Now Amber’. Open for breakfast (7am to 12pm), lunch (12:30 to 3pm), dinner (6:30 to 10:30pm).
- Castaways – Seafood at ‘Now Amber’. Open for lunch (11am to 5pm), dinner (6:30pm to 11pm).
- Capers. Italian cuisine and wine cellar with a sommelier at ‘Now Amber’ (6pm to 11pm)
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience - be delighted with additional restaurants, bars and entertainment, free of charge, at nearby sister resorts, including Now Amber Puerto Vallarta.
- The chef’s table- have a front view of the chef preparing dishes. Additional costs may apply.
- Beach volleyball and soccer
- Board games
- Movies on the beach
- Golf range – Enjoy Complimentary Green Fees at Marina Vallarta Golf Club & Vista Vallarta Club de Golf
- Horseback riding*
- Rifle shooting
- Tennis court
- Aqua aerobics
- Boogie boarding
- Water volleyball
- Hobie Cats
- Water trampoline
- Inflatable scalable iceberg
- Non-motorized water sports
- Water polo
- Jet skiing*
- Scuba diving*
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia (See below for more information)
- Fitness centre and classes (See below for more information)
Secrets Spa by Pevonia (8am to 8pm)
- Indigenous treatments
- whirlpool baths
- relaxation lounge
- steam room
- Swiss shower
- hydrotherapy circuit
- beauty parlour
- Revive Bar - with fresh fruit and natural infusions
- Serenity Spa Cabins - palapa-style cabins offer views of tropical gardens through their glass panel walls
- Seaweed or lily body wrap
Fitness centre (6am to 10pm)
- Free weights / barbells
- Yoga classes (seasonal)
Facilities & Services
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia®*
- Stop & Shop convenience store
- Bridal suite*
- Fitness Centre
- Shopping Village*
- Indoor/outdoor facilities for private events*
- Open theatre (shared with Now Amber guests)
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange
- Daily activities program
- Laundry and dry cleaning services*
- 5 restaurants, 1 snack bar, 4 bars & 1 coffee shop
- Infinity pool, water solarium, 2 outdoor whirlpool (heated during winter season)
- Beachfront gazebo
- Wedding coordination, packages, south Asian weddings*
- Newlywed and anniversary packages*
- Meetings and groups
- Vow renewal packages*
- Business Centre
- Exchange privileges with sister resort, Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
- Unlimited Connectivity- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines. Also included is a mobile app which allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and more!
*Additional costs may apply.
Distance to nearby sister properties:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta: 11 mi./26 minutes
- Now Amber Puerto Vallarta: attached
- Sunscape Puerto Vallarta: 5 minutes
Local Points of Interest:
- Whale watching from early December to late March.
- Vallarta Adventures –Swim with dolphins and sea lions. Located just 12 miles from the resort.
- Guadalajara and Tequila distilleries tours.
- local open water diving facilities and courses
- A fishing pier and charters available for world-class sport fishing.
- Eco-Adventure Tours – canopy tours, zip-lining, water sports, hiking and more!
- Los Arcos National Park –a unique underwater park featuring tropical fish. Only 8 miles away.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT