Restaurants & Bars
- Albatros - open for breakfast, lunch and dinner as the resort's main restaurant, Albatros is the place to enjoy a delicious selection of buffet dishes with great displays of live show cooking.
- Maria's - specialising in authentic Mexican fare this picturesque a la carte restaurant treats guests to traditional Mexican flavours and entertaining cooking shows for dinner.
- Il Pescatore - serving guests with old and new favourites from Italy, this a la carte restaurant features live show cooking with an impressive menu full of Italian delicacies.
- Health and Sushi Bar - for the health-conscious, this healthy eatery offers a display of wholesome food items served buffet style on the resort's panoramic rooftop.
- Parrillada Grill - the place to enjoy a casual and convenient lunch, this grill restaurant is the ideal place to savour a selection of grilled items by the pool.
- Suite Service - Culinary delights are delivered right to your door through the convenient and private 'Magic Box' room service cabinet. Available 7am to 11pm
- Sunset Grill - This family-friendly favourite serves a variety of classic American and European fare, such as sandwiches and pastas, and also features shows for the kids three times a week
- Gaviotas - this pool and beach snack bar is the place to sit back and relax on the panoramic beachfront palapa and enjoy a delicious breakfast or a light bite for lunch.
- Trade Winds - yet another convenient beach and snack bar offering guests another venue to enjoy a casual breakfast or light lunch.
- 24-Hour All Inclusive Club - offering light snacks and drinks with self-service, this club is the ideal place to hang out and enjoy table games or a pool game.
- Lobby Bar - with great live music and a fantastic atmosphere, this chic bar is the place to enjoy a vast range of tropical cocktails and drinks.
- Maria's Bar - lying adjacent to the Mexican themed restaurant, this refreshing bar is perfectly equipped to offer thirsty guests with a delighful array of beverages and refreshments.
- Albatros Bar - located next to the resort's main restaurant, Albatros is a great place in which to knock back a few drinks and enjoy the selection of refreshments on offer
- Il Pescatore Bar - named after the seafood restaurant it lies next to, this bar enjoys a fantastic location for after-dinner drinks and cocktails.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Beach Cabanas
- Giant Activity Swimming Pool
- Quiet Rooftop Swimming Pool
- Rooftop Hot Jacuzzi (up to 8 people)
- Full-service SPAreal with Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna and cold plunge
- Complimentary access to Hydrotherapy zone at SPAreal
- Fully equipped Life Fitness® Center
- Aerobics and aqua-aerobics
- Water sports center
- Daily social and sports activities
- Nightly entertainment including shows and theme parties
- Oki Kids' Club (for children aged between 4-12)
- T-Zone Club & Videogames for teenagers
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Doctor on call
- Travel Agency - Computerized multimedia tour desk
- Wedding Services and wedding Gazebo
- Romantic Dinners
- Golf nearby
- Wireless Internet in all Resort areas
- Car rental agency
- “Real Bazar” offering toiletries, tobacco, boutique and gifts
- Strategic smoking areas available
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT