Restaurants & Bars
- Blue International - this casual restaurant serves international cuisine from all around the world. For breakfast traditional Mexican dishes are the main highlight, while lunch brings family-style offerings and gourmet sandwiches. At dinnertime the international menu is present plus five separate menus, including the all-lobster menu (and yes, it's all included). For the calorie conscious this exceptional restaurant also serves South Beach diet dishes, low carb/ low fat, vegetarian and the chef's choice menus.
- Blue Terrace - serving a tasty range of specialty grills served sizzling in open-air tables, here guests can enjoy grill steaks, fish, seafood and choice meat cuts that are all prepared by the chef in front of you at the thatched-roof terrace.
- Chil Restaurant - boasting incredible oceanfront views, this restaurants offers diners with a taste of the tropics with a selection of fresh seafood, local produce and regional recipes. Mexican flavours and Caribbean flair are true stand-outs that make a dining experience here truly memorable.
- Tainan Restaurant - named after the ancient capital of Taiwan, the decor and menu here are accordingly Asian inspired with fresh servings of sushi, sashimi, wok specialties and many other traditional dishes deliciously prepared with authentic ingredients. You can choose to sit at the fun Tatami tables with huge pads and bolsters and a comfortable pit under the table to accommodate your legs.
- Chil Bar - located by the pool under a thatched roof, this is the place to enjoy your favourite international beverage or liquor, the plae to order something tall, colourful and frozen
- La Mancha Energy Bar - this delightful corner bar presents the idea venue to chill out enjoying a fresh exotic fruit juice, smoothie, iced tea, capuccino, espresso or latte. Also offering a selection of Caribbean sandwiches, jumbo cookies and ice cream, this is the place to stopover when the hunger pang strikes and you need some snack recharging to fuel you up. Gourmet Gerber baby food is served here too.
- Agavero Tequila Lounge - with an exceptional range of 30 specialty tequilas, here you can take your pick from one of these vintage beverages in a charismatic Pancho Villa-era lounge. The vintage Mexican bar has a frozen has a frozen top to keep your tequila at exactly the perfect temperature. Añejo, Reposado and Blanco style tequilas can be served straight, frozen or mixed to make a traditional margarita or a tequila martini.
- Aquanox Bar - renowned for its unique hanging double lounge beds overlooking the Caribbean Sea and pool, this chill out venue serves cocktails while you swing away your worries in the tropical breeze. A great place to watch the nightly entertainment from and during the day guests can sit on the bar stools by the poolside of the bar under shade of the thatched rood.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Beach Butler Service
- Beach beds
- 3 Swimming Pools (1 for activity and one for relaxation)
- Poolside whirlpool
- Tequila Tasting
- Cooking Lessons (for adults and children)
- Ping Pong
- Board Games
- Spanish lessons
- Watersports *
- PADI Scuba Diving School *
- Introductory Scuba Diving Lesson in pool
- Beach volleyball
- Spa *
- Exercise classes
- Daytime Activities Prgramme
- Evening Entertainment Programme
- Dancing lessons
- Azulitos Kid's Club
- Children's Playground
- Live shows
- Full Concierge Service
- Private family dinners on the Beach
- Family & Friends Vacation Planner
- Family Movie night
- Babysitting 24-hours a day
- Baby Equipment and Toy Loan Services
- Event Planning & Support Services
- Gift Shop *
- 24-hour Room Service
- Laundry Service *
- Wireless high-speed Internet access *
- On-site marina
- Currency Exchange
- Beauty Salon
- Medical Assistance *
*Some of these activities or services may incur in an extra charge or fee
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT