Restaurants & Bars
- The Verandah Restaurant - opening daily for breakfast and dinner, guests dining here will find some of the best Caribbean flavours made with local supplies and offering a menu that is beautifully simple yet eclectic across its international range of dishes.
- The Beach Cafe - offering relaxing alfresco dining by the water's edge the menu at this charming restaurant delivers a selection of freshly caught fish, lobster, salads, baguettes, fried seafood baskets, pizzas and grill items that are simple yet light and delicious to the palate. A full beverage selection is also served by the resort's beach attendant from the Beach Cafe Bar.
- The Great Room Bar - this colonial Oliver Messel designed space its the focal point of the hotel where guests come to mingle, meet and relax. Here guests can enjoy Afternoon Tea on the Verandah overlooking the Lily Pond, or enjoy pre-dinner cocktails and after-dinner cigars and cognac in the elegant lounge.
- The Sugar Mill Bar - servicing the pool area, this picturesque mill rises above the swimming pool with a range of refreshing beverages and light snacks on offer.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Large Outdoor Swimming Pool
- 4 Floodlit Tennis Courts
- Complimentary Watersports
- Fitness Centre
Also available for an extra charge:
- Horseback Riding
- 9 Island Beach
- Mule (Island Car) Rental
- Golf Trip to Canouan
- Sailing/Boat trips
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT